Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

What do you do instead of smoke?
need tips for things to make me 4get a cig at the bad ...

Do you like to pick your belly button?
Sometimes in the privacy of my home, like when I'm surfing the net or laying in bed reading, I catch myself picking my belly button. It's an old habit from childhood.

Does anyone ...

What should a 8 year old girl weigh?

Is strep throat bad?

My grandma passed away recently, and i feel really sad...?
about two weeks ago, my grandma passed away. she had been sick for quite a long time, 2 years, but about 3 months ago she was diagnosed with a cancer. she felt really sick and my mom was always ...

I have a giant clock , what do u have thats big ?
Its mahooosive ...

didn't know what catagory to put this in sorry .....

How many hours of sleep is enough?
So, how many? Many experts say eight....

Is there a connection between thyroid disorders and obesity?

Name even one positive benefit to smoking cigarettes?
a serious, good, answer wins 10 points and much ...

Am i a bad person for wanting to drink someones blood
i get the urges to bite my girl friend and just drink i know its not normal but is it bad i mean really and if your awnser involves the bible well just shove ...

I have two weeks to pass a drug test?
OK so i stopped smoking for about two weeks then found out i wouldnt have to take the drug test for a while so i started again i smoked maybe twice a day for a week and a half, granted some of those ...

How to get a plastic pill to go down?
As I get older, it seems I have more diffulty swallowing pills that have a plastic coating. It almost feels like it gets stuck. What can I do? ♥
Additional Details
Wow, I never ...

I farted hard as hell and blood came out and everyone in the class saw!?
F...

Does stress cause really bad headaches?
im a really stressed person lol...and i get really bad severe headaches...the pain is like behind my eyes and in my temples sorta...any ideas why?
Additional Details
see, i would get rid ...

What do you do when your on the toilet?
i usually use the time to make calls to my friends LOL
Additional Details
ahem yes now ive realised that ppl think im quite sick to call my m8s lol but i dont make alot of ...

Does Mcdonalds do drug tesing?
I really need to know....

Why do some health junkies like gym goers still smoke?
it's a bit ironic to see those so called "gym rats" lifting weights to be fit and healthy and yet they smoke.......

How can I unplug my ear?
It feels like my ear is plugged like when there is water in it after swimming. Its been like this for over a day, how can I get it to pop?...

What's a good remedy for an itchy sunburn?
Im not peeling yet & im hoping to prevent that also....

Mrs. Moltisanti
What happens if you don't pee for a long time?
For example, you are at work in a meeting and you absolutely must go, but you cannot leave and it starts to hurt?

Yup thats me
it can poison your blood stream and kill you

вяЁÈ
Rating
I guess you just gotta pee or I think you could get an infection and eventually you'll have too go pee anyways

georgestraitfan
Rating
It is not good for you to hold it in for a prolonged period of time. You will end up wetting yourself if you don't go to the bathroom. Just say, "Excuse me...I have some business to take care of." It's as simple as that. If someone doesn't like that, tell them to shove it. They wouldn't like it if they were told not to go to the bathroom.

Ploowah
Rating
Super tiny kidney damage.

Tori
Rating
Depending on what is "a long time" go to your doctor, who will then send you to a urologist. Something is wrong.

Find a way to postpone the meeting, or you could damage your bladder and kidneys.

Me
Rating
It hurts a lot for a while, then the pain will stop and you feel like you don't need to pee anymore. If that happens a few times, you may get an infaction or something and then every time you need to go to the toilet it will hurt and maybe bleed. Go to the toilet before meetings. It helps.

SAVISIVA
Rating
If you postpone peeing regularly, in the long run youe kidney will be affected.

Krista
Rating
ur in risk of kidney failure.. i learned it the hard way

halesbop
Rating
lol nice question. im really good at that. sometimes, i forget to go in the morning when i wake up and then i go all through school and the afternoon until around 7 and then i go. lol i guess i have a strong bladder!

Terry F
You can't hold it in just by pure force of will (and muscles)
You will pee in your pants.
If you do this a lot, you may get an infection in your urethra.

Chicka
Rating
It digests. Yuck lol.

bc69
Rating
once you get the bladder infection it will feel like you are pissing razor blades(not good).and it will damage your kidneys

elvis
Rating
that's a very bad thing to do.. you have to drink a lot of water and urinate occationally.. else you might get kidney stones.. they are quite painful..

yoooo
Rating
that always happens to me.. because in my school my teachers do not want us to use the bathroom that often for some reason.. but ihave a small blatter and always have to go.
if you hold it for too long it could do some serious damage to your blatter.

Paul A
Rating
this one lady actually died. It was a radio contest. She and some other people had to drink like a gallon of water and who ever held it in the longest won. She also died.

amae
Rating
If it stays in the bladder for to long it starts to poison the body.

Muschi
Rating
Well, it's certainly not good for you. If that happens, make sure you go as soon as possible and stay hydrated. At some point during the meeting you should just excuse yourself and go.

Janell D
Rating
Many females for a years have had this problem... it will only cause problems when you are older.. Your bladder will be stretched and look like a deflated balloon, it will grow more and more difficult to empty it as you age.

♥ Blondie ♥
If u make a habit of this.. u will come down with a bladder infection...
be sure to go asap..
Good luck

electrick97
then something is wrong go to the docter

sk8erboi25
Rating
youd probably die.there was a lady out here in sacramento ca it was a contest hold ur wii for a wii when they had to drink so much water then hold there bladder the ldy died because her bladder exploded

whatserface
It's bad for your kidneys.

♥mary d♥
Rating
u go in your pants (hopefully not) or your bladder can get irritated and cause infections

gossip girl
Either you pee in your pants, or your bladder will explode.

starstruckartist88
you could get a bladder infection and you can get to the point where you just pee yourself since your bladder can't hold it anymore

shyentropy
My old biology teacher was talking about this before. Basically it will reach a point where there is too much liquid in the bladder and as one of those bodily reactions it will automatically release it.

Jimmymac
Rating
If you need to go to the bathroom,GO! If you need to pee, that,s all you are going to be thinking about, anyway. You,re not a kid. Grown-ups decide for themselves if and when they need to void, and if my experience of business meetings is anything to go by, you probably won,t miss much. Just excuse yourself and say " i,m sorry ,but I have an urgent need to go to the bathroom" and leave. If you are in pain or extreme discomfort, it,s a sign that your sphincter muscle is straining to hold your bladder shut. Stress urinary incontinence is not uncommon in women ,eventually your bladder will probably release a small amount of urine in order to relieve the pressure. Don,t drink coffee,pop before or during meetings, sip water instead.Continuous stress on the sphincter may cause serious incontinence later on.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy