Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What are some good sleep tips?
I have a busy schedule and don't get enough sleep and get up several times a night, any suggestions on how to get a restful night sleep?...

When are you too ill to go to work?
Honestly, how ill do you have to be before you take sick leave? Would you do it for a bad cold where your nose is constantly streaming etc? Do you have to have a high temperature and a dizzy head ...

What is the water inside my blister?

What is the best deodorant? that does not make you smell worse later in the day?
i have used several deodorants and it seems that some either does not do anything or just make a bad odor. ...

What exactly is anorexia?!?
im really fat and i want to lose weight. ive been on diets and they havent worked. what is anorexia? can it kill me? im only 13 yrs old. i look like i weigh 130-140 but im really 180 and im gettin ...

What do u think is better: being too fat or too skinny?

What can I do? Please Help!?
I believe I could be depressed. I don't feel that I have anything to look forward to when I wake up. I am a college student who feels that she should just drop out. I don't have any passion ...

Whats an excuse for not being at school?
stomach pain
headache
family commitment etc.
please be serious
ideas?...

What does it mean "to lose your virginity"?
well, i hope i'll get an answer to what i really wanna know. i know what changes persist at girls (like, losing the virginity), but what about boys? what changes are there? must be smnth! i ...

If Americans throw rice at weddings, do the Chinese throw hamburgers?

What Was The Last Thing On Your Mind Last Night?
Mine was why do mosquito bites itch<<Anyone know the answer to that as well? Lol ;-)...

Should I get breast implants and how much would it cost?
I am 5'3 and I am 92 pds and a 32 B but I am wanting like a 36 C cup is that to big for me and what would be the price range on ...

Who do we contact about a roach infestation in our apartment?
Hi everyone. I had another question. We have been dealing with a roach infestation for going on 9 months now. The previous owners were slobs and the apartment manager did now clean the appliances ...

What is the fastest way to gain weight ?!?
i am eleven and i just had my braces and took out "8" teeth .so now i cant chew anythings ! i am only 29.5kg ,i want to know how to gain weight ?what should i eat without chewing ?
A...

Has anyone ever stayed awake all night?
and been awake right through the day as well, i was up on yahoo answers all last night and just surfing the internet and today i went to my friends house and tonight i am going out for a few hours ...

My husband took 40mgOxycottin,1000mgVicod... within 7hr and is vomitting pure blood says hes ok?
he is now sleeping and says he feels fine but yet he says hes scared. He is 27 and never been to a doctor before for anything. I'm really scared and dont know what to do!...

I think I'm going to have a panic attack soon?
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but I have started feeling weird.... I am very anxious, my chest gets tight, my breathing shallow and I feel like I can't breathe properly. It's ...

My 3 month old daughter's skin is very dry?can anyone help with this dry skin porblem ?

Really scared. Undergoing general anesthesia.?
I'm getting a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy tomorrow morning and have to undergo general anesthesia. To me, that is the scariest part. For those of you who have been under general anesthesia ...

Why are people still smoking in public?
i don't understand why people are still smoking in public.
i'm not against people smoking cos thats their business if they want to kill themselves slowly but it really irritates me ...

Ilpo P
What happens if I punch someone to face?
so what happens to him I punch and what happens to me?

does that guy go to hospital? does he broke teeth's?

do I have to pay to that guy? do I have to go to juvenile hall?

and last is there possibility that I kill him????

studymaniac
Rating
hah-wait to get back what u do!actions alwayz have reactions!!

Miley Cyrus
Rating
well first what did he do and it depends how hard you hit him but one punch cant really kill!!! maybe 5 or 6 but like that other guy said violence isn't the answer

Funky.Punk
U sound gay!

Chula
1) If you punch someone in the face: You need anger management classes. Seriously. Violence is never the answer.
2) If he/she ends up going to the hospital with broken teeth or other facial fractures: You are going to have the biggest law suit on your hands, not to mention you would be held accountable for all the person's hospital bills.
3) Do you have to pay? Yes, and if you do not have a job, your poor Parents will have to empty out their pockets for your bad behavior.
4) Do you have to go to Juvenile Hall? I would recommend that if I was the Officer in charge of your case, either that or some serious Boot Camp where you can learn how to control your anger and learn proper behavioral skills.
5) Punching someone in the face can end up killing the person depending how much force their heart can take. And if that happens, you'll never see the light of day for the rest of your life.
**So think very wisely before you act upon your anger and make a huge mistake that can cause you a life time.**

xmarissajeanne
it all depends on how you hit him
all of these are possible

$$$$$$$MONEY$$$$$$$
If your trying to put yourself in prison this is the question for you. Don't do it. You'll either go to prison pick up trash on the street or go to an insane aslylum. sO Moral of the story: don't punch somebody in the face or you'll pay the consequenses!!!!!

ijustdo90710
Well, at least you're asking the questions before you 'punch' him.
You may have to do those things juvie etc. Then who won? Not you you're in jail. Meantime, he heals and is out in the world.
I can't stand guys fighting. I have no respect for them because they didn't try to work it out like men. talking things out---later when you aren't mad--people respect it more. Any idiot can throw a punch.
Try not to kill him--you'll go away long time.
Happy to see so many answers telling you not to fight...it's so immature. How many grown guys do u see fighting---(drunks excluded since you can't reason with a drunk.)

Masterblaye
If you punch someone in the face and someone notices, then you will probably get sent to jail for a short time, depending on how serious the damage was. Anyway, i'm not completely sure what would happen because I never have or will punch someone in the face!

SimonDark
Huh? Are you planning on hitting someone? Don't be silly. Go and find something else to do.

Jafarrr Babyyy ♥
Rating
why would you wanna do that?? that doesn't solve anything.

Dwayne D
Rating
you better be ready to be hit back. you could be the one going to the hospital,FOOL!

Jay K
If you don't punch him hard enough, his head is gonna go back, then he's gonna start haymaking at you. Or he might wrap you up with his arms to wrestle you to the ground to find a stable place to start beating you. If you hit him too hard he might get knocked cold and, in a shocked position, he might wallup his head off the pavement and die. They'll charge you with murder. You don't have nothing to worry about there, champ. I suggest you not worry about what happens when you punch somebody's face, but what the reaction will be. You might be able to find a gym and be somebody's boxing sparring partner. Then you will understand. You don't understand right now.

kinghitz
It depends how and where on the face. If you make hard contact then there is a probability of breaking facial structures like nose, eye sockets, jaw. There are other possibilities of breaking blood vessels like in the temple or injuring eyes, teeth, tongue or throat. So the punch(es) may also cause a loss of consciousness that could cause the person to falling down. Injuries from that could be a broken skull or jaw etc. So you can see there are lot injuries that inflicted. Some of these could be minor but some could be major injuires requiring hospitalisation or even death.

As a consequence you could face an assault charge or civil proceedings in which case you would be liable for the expenses and damages. However for the more serious injuries jail or a murder or manslaughter charges could be follow.

You might consider that maybe violence is probably not a good option as you can never predict with certainty what the outcome will be.

s_gomez_23
Rating
what happens if you dont punch him?

Neither of you go to the hospital. Neither of you lose teeth. Neither of you

have to pay. Neither of you have to go to juvenile hall. and neither of you

will have to kill each other and leave loved ones behind.

I would say find an alternate route to deal with the real problem.

I'm just fighting temptation
Don't punch someone in the face, you could end up in juvenille. Is it worth it? In a few years when you're trying to get jobs you'll have a juvie record and people won't trust you, you'll be labelled. Is having the satisfaction of hitting someone worth losing your freedom?Cause you can be punished badly for assault, especially these days. (I did a stint in juvie myself when I was a teen and it's not how you want to spend your youth, believe me)

Mario
Now a days its not easy to just have a normal fight and not get in trouble. if there's a police report than you will pay for the damages.

mr_wiseman
Rating
Don't. Violence is never the answer.

likesfemalefeet
You probably get punched back..harder.

ALX
Rating
I reply like you talk.
Okay Thankyou..

If you punch to someone face, you get trouble, you bad boy, you not do good, you do bad.

If he report police, you can get fine, or you can get assualt charge to you, oooh bad boy yes, okay.

he might broke his teeths yes.
he might have to hospital yes.

Dude, Next time before you put up a question, learn some English, or post it in your own language.
Although it is rather funny.

Alx

BLT
you need to go back to school and learn how to write... you dont need to be fighting

Wally
You can break your own hand doing that.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy