Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do I get help?
I'm really depressed. I self harm. I tried to kill myself with an overdose several days ago. It didn't work. I can't even do that right.

I don't want to feel like this ...

I'm almost 16 and am only 5'2" - 5'3". Could there be a problem with my growth hormones?
I'm much shorter than my friends and i'm afraid ill be short forever. I want to be able to do something about it now so that I dont act too late. Is there something wrong?
Additional D...

Is nicotine physically addictive or is the prevailing factor the psychological effects of smoking(boredom,cool

How can I be sure that I won't fall asleep when I get home from school?
I have a tendancy to take naps when I get home from school. It causes me to wake up later than I want, and then homework is pushed back. Then, when it is time to go to bed I'm not tired and my ...

I wet the bed is this normal? ?
So I'm in highschool and I sometimes wet the bed. But it's only b/c I'm a deep sleeper and don't realize I have to go pee until it's too late and my bed is all wet. Is this ...

Butter or Margarine?
I keep my butter in a butter dish and leave it unrefridgerated so it is soft. I don't know about margarine..Is it safe?...

What are you most terrified of? What is your deepest fear?
me...myself.. i'm terrified of spiders nothing more nothing ...

Does anyone know the answer to this?
Yesterday I went to the doctor and I had to have some blood work done. But when the nurse stuck the needle into my arm she did not get any blood at all to come out (lol) She tried moving the needle ...

Quitting smoking?
What is the easiest way to wuit smoking?
I know there is no easy way, but I really need to know the quickest way....

How do you live these days off of minium wage?
1.gas
2. food
3. bills
4. insurance
5. doctors
6. ...

Husband doesn't shower often enough?!?
Yuck... it's driving me crazy! I have to beg him to bathe. In the beginning, he was always a clean person, showering every day, occassionally skipping a shower over the weekend. Now, if I'm ...

What causes eye twitches and how can you stop it?

Additional Details
Ok, just to clarify. I dont drink any soda or caffiene. I am water 24/7 all the way. I sleep 8 hours a night....

Why do we close our eyes when we sneeze?

How would you want to die?
If you had to die, how would you?...

Thoghts of suiside HELP?
i feel like killing myself dosnt get much ...

Am I sick?
I was wondering if anyone knows how to read a dogs actions. My dog stays right at my side all of the time and thinks that if I go anywhere she has to go also, it doesn't matter where I'm ...

I know this is horrible....?
i'm really depressed, and all the things that i usually try don't help me. and i know this is horrible, but i'm feeling suicidal....can anybody help me??? i REALLY need ...

Can acid (LSD) affect me long term even if i try it once?

Does anyone know a way to stop hiccups?

Who thinks the smoking ban is stupid?
i think it is i used 2 b a smoker but not animore pubs are going lose their money and wont make ...

hayley b
What foods should you avoid if you have a persistant cough?

mbetzel@sbcglobal.net
see a doctor as a persistant cough will kill you

mrqprfc
Rating
peanut butter on crackers

robdunf
Rating
Flaky and crumbly foods like pastries, pies, biscuits etc. Any food that can become a dangerous projectile when fired from your mouth...

Thia
I have a persistant cough, and was given inhalers, as it is a type of asthma. It does help. I also avoid aerosols, and have found certain cleaning materials cause me to cough. (so avoid housework!) Avoid chocolate (Boo to that!) Also, certain perfumed stuff, or incence sticks. There is a shop that sells all sorts of perfumed soaps that I cannot go into without having a coughing fit.

Oh, and not meaning to be rude, but if you are overweight, losing it helps.

There have been some really good answers so far, it will take time to know what to avoid.

Dalvinder K
Rating
pop corn definatly, being serious...!!

ANF
Dairy produce promotes the formation of mucus which collects and then you keep on coughing. Nuts can also effect one in this way.
Keep your throat moist by having a glass of water with you at all times and sip it often. Also in general drink more water and your whole system will be hydrated.

jitty
depends on if the cough is caused by a disease or smoking or shouting to much...
If it an infection avoid anthing that will help the bacteria multiply quicker like milk cheese, yogurt etc....
oh and coffee... think that messes up the throat as well!

kerrie h
nuts

topguntony
Rating
spicy food, acidy food and drinks like coffee.

kerry s
Rating
bananas are bad for you if you have weak lungs

ms. simplicity
Rating
avoid milk seems to be a congestive..it isnt a food though

Dingle-Dongle
Rating
Avoid dairy foods as this produces more gunk.

Marie
Dairy if it a phlemy cough.

Edgar
Rating
Anything that could give you diarrhea :P

mister roy jones
Rating
plants and dirts

yasmin
Rating
you should avoid salty food,cold drinks,and too much oily food it makes coughing worse.

bad person
Rating
defenetely foods that are mushed, softer for you to swallow and maybe just in case see a doctor

IT'S JUST ME !
Dairy products .

rooster
Rating
Dairy products because they increase mucus in the throat, cough cake! (nasty dry cake)

jane50071
Milk and dairy products.
You should have acidic foods like oranges so as to help break up the phlem if there is any. A cough without it should be seen by a doctor.
Actually, coffee can help a cough. The caffee can act as a stimulant and the warmth helps the lungs.

annie
avoid dairy products and bannanas as they produce mucus!!!

Ian G
Avoid all dairy products and avoid chocolate at all costs, it will really clog your chest up

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, April 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy