Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Where abouts in england are the ugliest women?

What does it mean when your pee is black?

What is the best treatment off depresion?

I've just swallowed a button...?
It was about the size of a 50p am i..safe? Should i see a doctor about this or just leave it?
Additional Details
Haha i was biting it off my shorts because it was falling off and choked ...

Why do people smoke ciggarettes?
I know that they are addicted because its the nicotine. but I want to know what is so great about smoking....

Ever been electrocuted?
what happened?...

I have the hardest time waking up in the morning for work...?
no matter how much rest I get. Any tips on how to get my butt out of bed so I get to work on time???
Thank You!...

Is it normal getting horny,.almost everyday?

Why do people take cocaine? what does it feel like honestley...do u get addicted?
...strajgt away...how often do u need it???...

Whats wrong with me?
i have an ear infection with bad dizzieness. i have had this problem for about two weeks, when I lay down i get really really dizzy, especially when i turn my head to the left, i heard its an ear ...

What does it mean when your left ear is itching?

Why does the stomach growl? And how can I temporarily get rid of it?
Uhhhh!!!!!!!! HELP! I had this big test today that continues on for the next few days, and during the test, my stomach made sounds like the bad version of opera, everyone in my class heard it, it was ...

What do you think about the smoking ban in all public places?

How tall are you?
And would you like to be taller?...

OMG!! head lice ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?
Need some tips for it please!...

Do u think somking is cool?

How do you dump your boyfriend?
i like his but as a friend so please help me and remeber i have to see him at school ???...

Is it right to drink the water dripped from the air conditioners?

What do u think u smell like to other people?
every1 has a unique smell. we can't smell ourselves, we smell different to every1. ne1 negative feedback? apparently i mostly smell of chocolate, it must be seeping out my pores!...

Does ANY 1 (really) care about legalizing marijuana??

shawn w
What drug is more deadly? Meth or Heroin?
Debate at work!

Why Not!
love.......

KinfOfPly
Yes.

Sky
Meth.

Cause man... it will seriously screw you up far worse than heroin.

I mean, heroin's dangerous, but meth is in a class all by itself.

Our state's been battling meth addicts for the last three years on a number of levels, and you just don't know how addictive meth is until you see it in the people who abuse it and steal for it.

We've had more meth-related thefts for just about ANYTHING these days--just because they need their fix.

Tom
Rating
theyre both crazy deadly.. i think meth cus it keeps you up so long.. it must destroy your brain and body not allowing it to rest.

sukibw1
Meth and Heroin both ruin your lives! I think they are both deadly.

twigg808
Rating
Assuming you aren't overdosing on either, both of which are equally deadly. Meth is much worse.

Heroin is actually quite safe that's why they use opiates in hospitals as pain killers. Physiologically it has little to no effect on the body. The dangers with opiates is they are powerfully addictive, and addiction can lead to death.

Methamphetamine however can cause permanent brain damage. Permanent paranoia and depression. The depression associated with methamphetamine is very strong, it can often lead to suicide.

April
Which is more deadly cyanide or hemlock? Who cares.. ddduuuhhhhhhh

4eyed zombie
Don't do either!!! Doesn't matter which is more deadly, point is they both are and they both screw up lives.

Mopar Muscle Gal
crystal Meth

highchaparral2006
Meth. There are so many bathtub crank "cooks" you just don't know what you are ingesting. Heroin addicts can be functional human beings. (check out the lines at any methadone clinic) Meth destroys you body. Doctors will tell you heroin is less harmful on the body. Almost all druggies hit the bottom eventually. It just takes longer with Heroin.

smartypants909
I have to say Meth because it is so cheap, so available, so easy to make, it is a scourge upon our country, Meth is a problem anywhere you go in this country, even the smallest towns in the most rural areas. I have seen so many parents who give their whole life to this drug and so many children who suffer because of their families drug use. There are meth users in every level of society, even the teaching profession. Don't get me started.

gardenoflia
Meth. Otherwise all the Rolling Stones would be long gone. Just take a look at the meth freaks in Santa Cruz--the walking dead!

cory w
Rating
i was addicted to meth for a few years. i spent 4 1/2 years locked up (total) meth is a very nasty drug!!! but if you are just talking about being deadly it is heroin for sure!!!!!! with meth a little bit too much will just zing you harder (i actually think i've tried to OD on meth) but just i tiny bit too much heroin will kill you although i've never tried heroin alot of my past friends were heroin junkies. i've been clean for 7 yrs. 2 months and 14 days
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM BOTH OF THEM

sdc3dfwm
Rating
Both are equal. Don't do drugs!

Rich Z
Heroin because you end up doing risky crimes to get the money for it.

monikasfantasy
Rating
HEROIN IS BETTER FOR YOU , ALTHOUGH HEALTH WISE I THINK YOU CAN LIVE., LONGER ON HEROIN.BUT IT IS DEADLIER ,THAN METH IS , METH IS MORE MENTAL, THAN HEROIN. THIS YR AREADY1400 PEOPLE DIED FROM HEROIN IN PHILADELPHIA ALONE.BAD STUFF GOING AROUND BE CAREFUL

sarge927
That's kind of an apples and oranges comparison. They're both different types of drugs and the risk of dying from first-time use is about the same for each. Heroin is more addictive but meth causes more brain damage, so it's hard to say which is more deadly...

mr_resistor2003
Rating
both are bad! the rush is equally good, but meth makes you paranoid and eventually have schitzophrenic actions that are usually followed by terrible consequences.

dukalink6000
Both are equally nasty, but I give it to heroin, just because a "hot shot" can kill you dead.

original321
That's like asking "will you die faster from a gun shot to the head from a Glock or a Remington?"

Zelda
Rating
Bad is bad. Does it really matter if you distinguish bad from worse?

amanda
I think those are the worse drugs out their, including cocaine. I'd call it a draw.

MĐ¯ BAITâ„¢
Rating
Heroin. More first time users are likely to die, and if you don't, you are hooked for life.

You can't even get a government job if you have ever used heroin.

L3-knightw1zard
Rating
I'd vote for meth. I've yet to see someone on heroin steal a tank.

Steve-O
Rating
Heroin, because of the methods of intaking the drug. Needles increases risk of diseases.

shrikant d
Rating
heroin because it is pure / meth is crude comparitavely

is420legal
Rating
heroin is cause you can od on it easier the meth, but meth is just as close to heroin cause it can kill you on the first try....

VICTORIA L
I think they are both deadly and you should not use either!!!!!!!

CC Top
Meth - I say....ruins you as much as heroin.... Stick to the good ol' pot!

Steve B
Doesn't matter DEAD is DEAD!

Smart Guy
Heroine. It'll not only kill you, but it will also make you kill your family or sell them into slavery. Don't do it!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy