Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What do you think about the smoking ban in all public places?

How tall are you?
And would you like to be taller?...

OMG!! head lice ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?
Need some tips for it please!...

Do u think somking is cool?

How do you dump your boyfriend?
i like his but as a friend so please help me and remeber i have to see him at school ???...

Is it right to drink the water dripped from the air conditioners?

What do u think u smell like to other people?
every1 has a unique smell. we can't smell ourselves, we smell different to every1. ne1 negative feedback? apparently i mostly smell of chocolate, it must be seeping out my pores!...

Does ANY 1 (really) care about legalizing marijuana??

Is it true that if you unscrew your belly button your bum falls off?
Please help answer this question......

Do shots hurt more than piercing your ears?
:) im getting my 7th grade shots today. what do you guys think? or do they hurt more than braces.. anything?? scraping knee...... :D
Additional Details
well im very nervous and i HATE ...

Does anybody have purple eyes?

Pooing problems?
ok this is kind of embarrassing so please try to bear with me here...ok, i used to poo about 4 times a week, and now i do about 5 or even 6 for some reason. but sometimes i now get some uncomforable ...

Would you say someones an alchoholic if they drink cider every night and im talkin more than a pint?

Additional Details
this is about my freinds husband my opinion hes a waste of space....

How can you tell from someone's appearance whether they drink heavily or smoke marijuana?

Can a personwho is kicking a drug habit still hang with the same crowd?
I also think that a true friend would not even make drugs avaliable to this person. But my friend don't think i know what I'm talking about so I need more in put....

Pee on your feet?
I've heard that if you pee on your feet in the shower if will help prevent or help get rid of Athlete's foot. Is this true or am I just warming my feet with no medicinal effects???...

Going down... a personal problem...mature people only please?
I'm a married woman. When my husband and I have certain *relations* where I *swallow*, it seems to "go right through me." Meaning I get terrible diarrhea. I know this is causing it.....

If im a guy can i still be a nurse???
are there any guy nurses???...

How to pass a drug test?

Is it bad to drink (alchool) when you take medicine ?
I got this sort of heavy cough and I'm taking Benilyn Couch&Bronchitis syrup medicine.

If I take a drink tonight, is it going to cancel the effects of my medicine? I heard ...

~*nellie*~
What does it mean when your pee is black?

bernie
dear nellie what do you think nearest E.R with a sample so they can go straight for it

Brian N
Rating
Don't worry about it. You are probably fine.

Ally
Black is an abnormal color for urine and it may usually indicate a pathological condition. See a doctor so he can order for a urinalysis. Some causes of black urine include: presence of blood (RBCs oxidized to methemoglobin), presence of homogentisic acid (associated with alkaptonuria), or presence of melanin or melanogen (produced in excess when a malignant melanoma is present). Also, some medications can cause production of black urine, like levodopa, methyldopa, phenol derivatives, and metronidazole.

rohielim
Rating
Look out your dying.

Jill&Justin
Rating
Something is majorly wrong-call your doctor!

Michael
your dehydrated if it is not clear,
Yellod is mild
orange is bad
brown to black is very bad.
drink water

sgrjackson1
Rating
I think it means you're dying. Are you serious? If you're serious, then I'll be serious, and you need to go to the emergency room.

deshane2530
Rating
Drugs???
No, it could be a lot of red blood cells which means you probably have a kidney stone. Or it could just be an infection. So, go to the doctor. What other symptoms are you having?? Does it hurt or do you just feel pressure to urinate....Does your side hurt and your back?

deehorton26
Rating
GO TO HOSPITAL...PLEASE!

bcooper828
Rating
You must be taking being Gothic a little too far....

cmholster
Rating
you might have blood in your urine...go see a doctor

angeldust_599
Rating
It could be severe dehydration, but go to a doctor or hospital right away.

bunny h
u need to see a doc

evilhomer12345
Rating
u have problems. either not eating right or you smoke or you drink. so a variety of things could affect it

*karasi*
Rating
it means you should go see a doctor. your pee should never be black. dark yellow is bad enough. your body could be releasing some toxins into your system. DOCTOR!!!!!!

Krayden
Rating
i doubt it would lead to death but bcooper828 had a good answer if you dont choose mine choose hers but as with all the others i suggest you go to the hospital right away.

catmanbigwil
Rating
Its blood in your pee. GET TO A HOSPITAL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

tiakat333
EVERYTHING IS FINE DEFINITELY. obviously

Gwenhwyvar
death is imminent

Nickname
Rating
That is scary. I drink alcohol and maybe the worst I have seen is a good dark yellow. I have pissed blood before and it was a yeloowish red or like orange, but I could see the blood. So when I am at work and not able to get to alcohol I drink as much water as possible and I don't have this problem. Let me tell you if I saw black pee coming out of me, then it WOULD SCARE THE HELL OUT OF ME and I would probably literaly pass out in shock.

dr_surgeon_head8
Rating
GO TO YOUR DOCTOR OR YOUR PHYSICIAN OR THE ER RIGHT NOW! THIS IS SOME SERIOUS **** MAN!

Nancy Kay
it means.......................GO SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!

megancrtr
If and only if you are otherwise healthy and have no other symptoms or pain, then it could be that you have eaten a decent amount of liquorice, or beetroot, or some other very colorful food.
Liquorice certainly colors your urine easily.

Mando
Rating
wow i didnt even know urine could come out black.....hope ur ok

hollowmanbilbo
bad infection.

Margie M
It means you need to get to a doctor NOW !!!!

ga_applebottom_09
Rating
something is wrong with you and you need to go to the doctor???? NOW

marie b
Rating
first of all your pee is not supposed to be black. It can be anywhere from clear to straw do dark yellow. Sometimes medication and herbs may discolor your urine. Sometimes and infection might make your urine turn red. But black is not normal. If you are also having pain when you pee, or are having back pain, even if you don't have any pain, you should go to the doctor right away to see what the problem is. This is not a joke.

numbr1sexyloser
youve got some problems

gymguy
It means you're a car, and you have an oil leak.

Lydia
You probably ripped a muscle in your thigh and the blood is exiting where you urinate.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy