Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

If I want to live forever...what should I do to achieve this?
news is out, that within the next 100 years sometime there will be a kindove biological revolution that will allow humans to live for a very very long time, if not indefinitely. Trouble is I'm ...

Woman missing the toilet daily at my office!?
Is it just me, or would she have to be actually trying to miss? Everyday? #1, #2, toilet paper.....THE WORKS!
Additional Details
How can I make it STOP? We left a note for her, it ...

Why when people take a dump and they just ate corn you can still see the corn?

Is this safe??
My bf was in a really bad car wreck in 2004. He broke his neck, but he lived and he is not paralized or anything, he just has screws in his neck... anyway... he wants us to go to six flags. im ...

Are crabs good for you?

Why do I yawn so much ?
I really hate it when I repeatedly yawn and ...

How can i get rid of stretch marks?

I'm always cold, what can I do to make myself less cold?
Like it was 80 (Fahrenheit) outside today, and I was freezing... =/ There wasn't a strong wind or anything though. And it's always like that.

What should I do?...

Can you get cancer in the mouth and any other area's if a guy kisses you when he dips? need to know?
have to know right away if you all know of such a thing like this?
I also heard second hand smoker's can get cancer so does this
also affected this same way as dipping scolls too?...

Apple should be eaten with or without skin? What's (if any) is the difference?

Trying to commit suicide???
i am 15 and when i was 8 i overdosed on a medication which was a muscle relaxer. i took the whole bottle. Heres the thing i dont have any memory except what felt like flying in a bed sleeping like a ...

How do you get a six pack without any weights or exersize machines?

Im 15 years old and my hair is getting whiter by every day. i need help!?
i really need help. my hair started getting white since i was 7th grade. my mother says is genetic because her hair started going white when she was in high school but i dont think thats the case. ...

Puberty...?
I have grown so much hair down there, its like santa clauses beard...what should i do?...

Im confused about my weight?
Ok almost everyday my brother calls me fat and alot stuff like that
but when im with one of my friends she says "sometimes i hate stick girls like you"
i weigh 98 pounds and am 5&...

I have a question about feet.?
I have started to notice that my feet are sweating alot. I have done things that i can think of. I wash them 3 or 4 times a day and I have bought a couple new pair of shoes. But no matter what shoes I...

I just got contacts today and they don't seem right.?
My right eye feels like I have an eyelash in it and it is hard to focus. I wonder if I need to just give my eyes a little longer to adjust....

Which is worse for you cannabis or alcohol?

Drug testing?
i've got a new job and they require a drug test. now, i dont do drugs but my roommates do. will that show up on the test? i don't smoke pot, but would getting it second-hand show up on the ...

How can I make myself sick? (Read what I have to say before thinking I'm stupid)?
Okay, I need a way that isn't painful to make myself sick. I know it sounds stupid but I have a stye so if I went to school I would have to wear my big dorky glasses! Urgh! Please help!...

Sam P
What does it feel like to be old?
What does it feel like to be old?

shih tzu lady
Rating
How "old" is "old". I'm 50 now and dont consider myself to be old, but I know my body is struggling in some departments! My joints particularly are a problem. I'm still 25 in mind - but well and truly 50 in body. However, everyone says I dont look anything like my age - I try!

D C
Rating
I am in my fifties and it is not too bad. can't do some things I used to but life is still good. Soon get concession on season ticket for my football team. great news.

marg4kizz
Rating
Why? .you going to tell us

David J
Dont know but Ill try & reply in 30 years.

Pinky
Rating
It feels the same. You are still the same person, with your same likes, dislikes, fears and dreams. Emotionally, it feels a little better to be old. You have a lot more wisdom and experience so you feel more competent about being able to make decisions and manage yourself and your life. You are not as self conscious, and you are not so easily intimidated.

Yes, you have some lines, and some aches and pains. But, if you accept these things, go with the flow and trust in God, you get by. My wish is for you to have the opportunity to experience a long and contented life.

chemicalbro100
Rating
i'm 26 and beginning to feel a little older - it takes me longer to recover when i go out and cane it

Cherrypicker
Rating
I am 55 and so getting quite old. I still love music, especially modern stuff. I am still quite energetic and work full-time, in a demanding job.

On the down side, my hair has gone grey and I have to get it coloured. I have lots of aches and pains (repetitive strain injury). I also look older when i look in the mirror.

Another plus of being older is that I have three brilliant grandchildren

El Cid
It feels the way you feel - if you feel young, then that's how it feels, if you feel old, then you feel old.

NotEckyBoy
It is total rubbish, Don't let anybody tell you different.

kb8mmd1
Little. A little slower, less hurried if you prefer. A little wiser which means we can be more critical of the younger and less experienced. Some my age and in politics upset me. But they are rich and look at things differently than I do. Still do not find enough time in the day to learn and keep up with every thing going on, on the computer and TV, like the Nat. Geo. and History channel. and anything to do with jazz. Talk radio through the night on my xmsr satellite.

parkfieldnr16
I would'nt know as i'm only 24,but i guess as you get older everything slows down,memory,your body etc.

north lincs red
Rating
w.i.p.

fun !_! ^_^
Rating
Whats old? ummmm....... If you mean like 21 good I guess

Dave C
Pretty good really.
Got more money, got more wisdom and insight.
Know how to enjoy myself, and not just do things to be "in" with people.
Able to show the experience where it counts.
Much more experimental - will try almost anything.

Enjoy the process because it'll happen to you all - gather the wisdom and pass it on to those who matter (by my age you know who matters)

daisymay16
Rating
no different to being young cos you are still you.... and it creeps up that slowly that you dont notice anyway

IyLoveChocolate <3
Duno i ent ther yet =]

Spelling Bee-otch
Wait, don't do anything too stupid, and you'll eventually find out.

sungemperor
You will feel exactly as you do now . I feel I am an eighteen year old with a question mark on the end of my nose . I just want to know . If you never lose that question mark you will never grow old . Your body may age but YOU will never grow old . Remember the best is still to come

Adze
Things flow better.Karma is the order of the day and every
day.Wisdom is that has been accumulated,over many
years,is easily given for those who are in need of it.
As i said i am fine,joints creak a little,but my mind is
has clear as crystal,but my clock is ticking .

Jane Eyre
How very dare you!

Margie W
You slow down occasionally but other than that, if you take care of yourself, you'll be cable to laught @ people younger than you not keeping up with you. DOme diet modification, spices may start to bother ya, but not too bad

R M
Rating
Old is a relative phenomenon. I'm 51 and want to reply that i don't know yet I'll let you know when I'm 90, but realise that if you are only in your teens or twenties then I will be what you think of as old. So, its great. You are old enough to have lived a bit of life, travelled a bit, raised a family and now have no responsibilities or dependants so your income is your own.

Tamart
I do not know yet. I am looking forward to it. The older folk seem to be wiser and happier than the younger ones.

Carly
Rating
Im in my forties and it feels horrible to be honest. Little lines start appearing on your face and your muscles start feeling weak, its not nice so be sure to keep yourself fit when youre young to put it off as long as you can.

Andy
wait and see

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy