Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How long before a clean drug test?
March 7-8 some friends and I went to a party. 3 of us shared a little less that a couple spoons of weed or so (I think a bit was wasted because they made a home made bong...took a while to work). I ...

Does anyone know how to get rid of sadness?

My friend says....?
my friend says that where there was a birth mark, she says that in your past life you either got shot, stabbed or killed where it is... is this true??...

I m 23 years old and have really bad dark circles, is it ok to have them this age?

Should I start?
I'm considering to start smoking weed. I know it slows you down but I am really stressed and a friend tells me it will tune it down a bit. What do you think? ...

Is it weird I can kiss my own butt?

I have low iron and for some reason my body or i crave toilet tissue what shold i do about that?

What do you Love about yourself!!!! :) :) :)?
I know I'ma concited woman!!! I Love the way I dress, I love the way I look!!! I feel sorry for the ones who dont. I know I have a nice big house. What about the ones who dont even have a house?...

I am sick of this?people?
people i have a problem, everynight i go to bed and promise myself to be progressive, i will organize my life,work and manage my time but next day same routine slacking off, watching tv, getting ...

When i jog my mouth gets really dry.....why is that???

Why does my calf muscle cramp when I swim?
I havent been swimming in a while and thats probably the reason. But when I swim just about every time, my calf muscle will cramp very bad and when you feel it, it feels very hard. I can barley go ...

Dizzy when i stand up
When i stand up after sitting down i often feel really dizzy. My vision goes blurry and i feel all disoriented. It feels like i am going to faint. Actually, this morning i did faint, this was the ...

If nicotine is considered to be an addictive drug, why haven't we banned smoking??
And it isn't the smoking that necessarily bothers me, its the fact that kids and elderly have to endure being exposed to second hand smoke.
If nicotine is that bad for you, why don't ...

Have you cleaned your belly button recently?
It's amazing what you can find in there!...

Why doesn't snoring wake up the person that is snoring?

It is like 2:30 a.m. and im not tired im like bouncing off the walls what should i do?
My brother told me to take a cold shower whenever this happens do you think it will work or do you have something else in mind because im like bright eyed and bushy tailed. hahaha. my mom thinks im ...

I have a zit that's three times the size of a quarter, what should I name it?

Why would a 7 year old girl stink of sweat?
im very serious about this so can i have serious answers (pretty please) its about my youngest daughter she`s only 7 but shes started to reek of sweat under her arms i keep her clean she has a bath ...

WHy do i have bruises all over my arms and legs?????
Hello, My name is Mackenziee and i am 15 years old and i was just a little concerned about a few things!! I know that i shold talk to my mom and my doctor but sometimes asking a strager is a lil ...

Does it hurt when I do this?

shortty200416
What does it feel like being dead?
do you come back?

&hearts pink_princess_bob&hearts
Rating
im not sure but ull never know so its kinda a useless question

deshane2530
Rating
I believe you get one chance to live. We have no control over being born into such a world as this but we do have control over our death. It is inevitable unless GOD comes back before we experience actual death.

I do not believe that we can come back as a life form or reborn into a living creature. However our life can live on through other lives' we have touched. Our presence can be felt.

If someone answers you that has returned from the dead, let me know. I would like to ask him/her some questions. LOL!!!!!!! :)

P.S. You may want to attend some church services to get more perspectives or look up religious beliefs to gain more insight into such an abstract question.

chttrbxnurse
my guess would be like sleeping? I tried asking a guy a work once and he didn't answer....funny who'd a thought a dead guy not answering a question. Most people pass out before they die because of an organ failing or not getting enough oxygen. So my guess would be naturally mostly painless, but you wont really know untill you die.

Sam
Rating
Look up NDE's on the web.. no better people to check with.

giantsquidman5
Rating
why dont you find out?

Ningun nombre
Rating
well, i had a near-death experience, and mostly what i felt was a weird sorta out-of-body feeling, like when ur having a dream and in the dream u are watching urself. its odd i guess.. maybe something akin to L.S.D..... lol.

the coolest person♥
Rating
who knows

aceboocoon00
Rating
guess the world will never solve this question

sailtheworld_ys

mrsdebra1966
Rating
My leg was sure part dead, & the dead part had to be removed. New tissue filled in & new skin grew. So, I describe my experience as a return of the living dead.

☆Asian♡star☆
why?

luvprincess00
Rating
i dont know, im stil alive, for now

kloverlucky7
NOTHING AT ALL. NO, YOUR SOUL DOSES BUT YOUR BODY DOSENT...

mrknositall
No one here has ever been dead. It is life's greatest mystery.

Laugh-n-fart
Rating
no, not comin back dude. Why? are u tryin to suicide ? When u die, everyfin is white. Peaceful huh? But then, u go to hell

writer_girl20
Rating
I'm not sure. Once I'm dead, I'll be sure to let you know. :)

Ahdunno
Ask a dead peerson

Jonny Q
I just got this idea now. Get a ouji board and ask a dead person.

tAkiiN liFe aSz iT cOmEs
Rating
i think they do but they don't remember they're old life like i think we were probably famous b4 and we don't remember bcuase all that deja vu stuff is things that have probably happened in the life we have had b4!!

Weird right

fire_music_bk
once dead... you feel nothing your dead.... if you do come back ... once your brain is functioning... Then you can start feeling again.

♥
Rating
if u are really dead then no 1 nos exept if u believe in jesus then he nos but no one that u can talk to face to face nos

rezxian
never been

poeticjustice
Rating
I don't know, I haven't died yet.

ohm'slaw
please let us know how it works out

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy