Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What would you do?
This is just a question on what you would do as a person, not what is reational, moral, or any call of judgement, just simply a question what you would do. Please just go along with it if you are ...

Is it right to ask nurses and doctors to work for nothing?
recently an NHS trust stated that it would ask Nurses and Doctors to work one day unpaid. Is this isolated to Just health care workers or will the administrators who are there going to do the same ...

To stop being fat?
how lose weight ...

Does it make any difference that I had food before a blood test when I should have fasted?

My son loves going barefoot every place we go How do i stop his ways he is ten?

How do i stop my skin peeling after holiday in the sun?
i got back from a holiday in the sun last week, but my skin is still peeling really bad, how do i make it stop?...

How old do you have to be to donate blood?

Take your pulse now. What is it? (don't say heartbeat!)?

I can feel a little, marble sized bump on the back of my neck...?
It doesn't hurt unless I press on it, then it hurts a little bit but nothing too terribly. I just now noticed it, but I don't know how long its been there. Its not colored. Its just the ...

Sleeping in contacts.?
I wear contacts. They aren't the kind you sleep in, but sometimes I do sleep in them. Is that bad for my eyes? I only do every once and a while. All the other times, I take them out at night ...

I just drank a substance that possibly contains high levels of arsenic.?
My mom went to an Indian store and bought this so called Ayurvedic medicine called SAFI. It claims to cure everything from acne to nosebleeds.

Well, 2 days ago I had a very bad nosebleed ...

~*~Help For Sleeping Troubles~*~?
Hello,
How are you?
Well i have a horrible time sleeping..ive been prescribed sleeping pills and before i was taking OTC sleep aid. but they make me so tired when i get up, i end up going ...

Is it true if you rub jelly on your breast and massage it in it will make them bigger?

What Are Some Funny Things I Can Do To My Gf While She's Sleeping?
But she's sick so try not to make it too ...

Important question need answers fast!! Everyone, look!!?
I'm really pretty, way to hot for the town that I live in, how can I ugly myself down a little bit, so I don't feel so left out?
Additional Details
To all the people that gave ...

Is there any way to increase my bodys metabolism?

I have woke up with these festering sores on my inner thighs and private area, I am too shy to go to the doc?
Will they heal themselves?...

Who thinks that this is a waste of time??
Just think, you wasted more time answering a ? about wasted time.......sorry
Additional Details
and it's not wasting my time cause i'm watching people waste their time reading ...

What is the most common broken bone?

I'm really sensitive, how do I overcome this?
I cry really easily, always have done. I just can't seem to help it. If I make a mistake in a driving lesson, I start to cry. If someone gets angry with me, I start to feel upset. If I don'...

sheerugg
What does a meth lab smell like?
starting this afternoon, my roomate and I noticed a weird smell coming from outside, there isn't anyone in the neighborhood getting a new roof, and there aren't any roads being paved, but there is a strong smell like that in the air. I've never smelled meth before, and I was just wondering if that could be what we're smelling.

Jheat
Rating
smells like cookies.

Peter
it smells like your a** gas

(_)iiiiD
...are you cooking meth?

Steve S
Rating
Smells like rednecks or possibly whitetrash. Depends if there is a Trans Am out front.

HYN
Rating
do any chinese, indian people live around your complex, because they might be cooking ;)...or better yet they haven't showere for weeks!

mnjwert@sbcglobal.net
I heard it smells like cat urine, but not sure.

Cap'n Donna
Rating
either somebody in your neighborhood is making meth... or somebody has a bad car engine with a bad exhaust and it STANKS

moon_star_black
doubt it, it takes special conditions to work a lab. you have to consider the temp. the moisture in the air and light. People that have them probly would not put them somewhere that they could be smelled and the smell is not really even strong.

♥♫§weetTart§amantha♫♥
Rating
dont know i hate the stuff i will never touch that crack which i can tell you that smells like burnt styrofoam and heroine are things i wont touch thats just bad and nasty and the stuff it does to your teeth

m_l_p73
Rating
someone once said it smells like burnt plastic

jduffy75
Rating
It just smells like stinky chemicals. I would call the police and let them know what you are smelling and they will check it out.

jadegreenkaty
Rating
we used to have neighbors who made this stuff, and it smells like ammonia

ya girl
Rating
chemicals

Paul H
I hope I never know what a meth lab smells like. If it continues I suggest you contact law enforcement about it. I don't want a meth lab in my neighborhood either.

Bored Enough To Be Here
Rating
I'm not sure what it smells like, but the fumes will make you feel ill. One of the buildings in our condo complex was evacuated b/c there was a meth lab and the neighbors got sick. Big risk of explosion - I'd call the cops or something if that's what you suspect!

sandiego_96963_denfish
Rating
It smells like old cigars, or an antique store.
That is what i heard

rk_elkins
Rating
Lets see. It can smell like amonia it can smell like ether(starting fluid) it can smell like lithium. Look around your area for any jars, hoses or tanks like propane tanks or air tanks both of wich can hold anahydrous and keep an eye out for coffee filters and round ice coolers.

Gemini Fenrir
It could be a car leaking oil (that smells like tar) But Meth is said to smell mostly like ammonia or ether. Its a "chemically" smell. (I have never actually smelled meth myself but my uncle's a police officer and he was called on a bust and he said it smelled something like that.)

jmm
it smells like rotting eggs. the only reason i know this is because my parents had one next door to them about five years ago. the scary part is it was a very nice neiborhood. when you were in certian parts of their house you could smell rotten eggs, my dad said it was sulphur. and after the police busted it the smell went away, they also confirmed that that was probably the smell they were smelling.

redwidow
Rating
If you smell something funny call the police or fire department and have them come to your area. It could also be a gas leak. I don't know what the labs smell like and if you think that is going on someone needs to know.

tom r
Call the Cops and Fire Department ASAP because if someone is cooking Meth, your whole block could go up in a matter of minutes.

hbrizes
i hope your not smelling it ....it is corrosive and toxic and sooo bad for you ....you may smell sweet, bitter, ammonia or solvent smells.

various chemicals in meth
Acetone Alcohol (isopropyl or rubbing)
Anhydrous ammonia and ammonium sulfate (fertilizer) Battery acid (sulfuric acid)
Bleach Coleman fuel
Drain cleaner (sulfuric acid or caustic soda) Drain openers such as Red Devil lye
Heet and Iso-Heet, gasoline additives (methanol/alcohol) Hydrogen peroxide
Iodine (both crystal and liquid) Lithium batteries
Matches (red phosphorous) Mineral Spirits
Muriatic acid Over the counter cold pills containing ephedrine or pseudoephedrine
Salt (table or rock) Sodium and Lithium metal
Starting Fluid (organic ether) Toluene
Trichloroethane (gun cleaning solvent)

IF YOU SUSPECT A METH LAB:
Leave the site at once and report it
Do not open any coolers, container or boxes
Do not touch any items
Don't shut off any electrical supplies
Limit time inside scene
Handling meth chemicals and/or meth lab waste residue can burn your skin and eyes. Breathing the gases can cause respiratory damage
Try not to alert the suspects of your suspicions

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy