Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

A course of antibiotics...Do u need to take the rest if u feel better after 2 days?

I am seriously depressed, I do not want to live another moment. What can I do? Everything hurts?

Is it bad to occasionally smoke?
I have a couple good friends that smoke im 13 and i was wondering if you think it would really be that bad if i had a smoke once in a while with them so not to be the odd man out.i would never smoke ...

What's wrong with my sister?
When I get up in the morning, I go to the bathroom and then eat my breakfast and read newspaper then do my work...etc
But my sister is really weird. The first thing she does in the morning is go ...

Does smoking make a person look older?
I know that smoking is'nt a healthy passtime, but my Aunt tells me it can also make me look older than I actually am. Is that true & if so, how does it cause premature aging?...

Who Sleeps Naked?
I do and love it!!!

No restrictions, comfortable, and also healthy....not good to keep the manhood bundled up.

Who else and why?...

How come when you sneeze, people say god bless you?

I havent smoked weed for a month and a half, then i took 1 small hit of a joint last tuesday. positive test?
i have to get a drug test because i was caught with weed at school and i have been drinking lots of water and pissing a ...

I am soo scared?
i know this is really stupid but i am afraid to get a shot and i dont know how to calm down....how does it feel and will it hurt?...

I stuck a light bulb up my rectum. How should I get it out?
i attached a string to it but it broke loose!...

When is the perfect time to wake up?

Everything is wrong in my life!?
First of I am 13 years old and nothing is right! Today I got my palete expander and I cant eat anything. I only had ice cream today and a scoop of mac and cheese. My mom is getting mad at me because ...

Is it right for a dude to be bulimic?
i always hear of chicks doing it but never guys....

Nose piercings What do you think?

Smoking....?
hiya i started smoking a while back but i don't know why i do it the taste is horrible but i always really need one lol but it still makes me go dizzy and hurts my throat but i am inhaling it ...

I have a really itchy bug bite! im not sure what it is but i need help on how to make it stop itching!!!?
i have two and i have one on each leg! they are on the back of my legs, and are really red! they are spreading all over the backs of my legs, and the itching is killing me!!!!!!!! HELP!
A...

Need to take i drug test next week.whats the fast-es way to clean my system?
i smoked a blunt on the 1/19/07 and ived been drinking alot of water and my test is next week. im not a regular user maybe once or twice a month.what should i ...

Is anyone afraid of the dark?
I'm 22 years old and still get paranoid sometimes when it's dark...i guess it's just a nattural reaction..but even when I'm home, to go to the restroom in the middle of the night, ...

How do you pass a drug test if you have smoked pot?
My friend smoked pot 2 days ago and the test is in 2 days. What can she do?
Additional Details
Of course you can pass a drug test-...

I am 13 and I have been wetting the bed lately, my mom found out and told me i have to wear diapers?
we talked to my doctor who gave us some medicine and said it should stop but it hasnt!! My mom is being un-reasonable and changing my diapers. it is so mean and i want it to stop......help please!...

Complicada
What do you do if you feel like throwing up?
this is not a pregnancy question.

is drinking water would make you feel better?

what?

please tell.

thanks.

moon vine lass
Go ahead and throw up, you will feel better. It's your body's way of rejecting a substance that is harmful., like acid. If you have chronic problems with this go to a GI doctor. Some people swear that taking the spice ginger helps chronic nausea.

ShuckyDucky
Rating
I just sit on the floor in front of the toilet until the feeling either produces something or passes.
Or I take an anti-emetic, they can be found at your local drug store...(can't think of the name of it right now).
But usually I just throw-up. I figure my body must not like something I put in it.
I take the anti-emetic if I can't stop throwing up...which is rare...

recyclingmamma@sbcglobal.net
hurl, you'll be glad you did.

sparky121366
eat a saltine cracker

cristanine
DIVORCE

damn_sam
I eat something starchy like crackers. Oatmeal always seems to work the best though. I also try to focus on something else.

marie
Rating
If you feel like throwing up, eat some saltine crackers. Also drink some cola, that seems to help. Maybe you should go to a doctor, to find out whats the matter.

babaygirl
just let it out then brush your teeth really good after

pahump1@verizon.net
Rating
take a shower then lay down with a bucket beside you, have a glass of water beside you too; to rehydrate,,,,,,Paul

christina.gayle
um... go in the bathroom and wiat. it will come when its ready. water could make it worse. u will eventually puke. try laughin really hard or ur finger it will come up its all over when its out.

nc_girl2005
Rating
Lay down. Run to the bathroom if needed.

mgrace25_911
Rating
Depends. If you just want to settle your stomach, try a bit of 7-up or perrier ( a small bit ) or lay down for a few minutes. Crackers and dry toast are good, too. They call it the "BRAT Diet" - Bananas Rice Applesauce and Toast - for nausea and unsettled stomachs.

If you're talking about how to stop that mouth watering "I'm going to throw up right now" feeling, try gum or a lifesaver.

Throwing up can be a good thing if you're sick and sometimes you'll feel better if you just get it over with. Remember not to drink liquids for at least 15 minutes after you do or you'll just start a cycle by sending your stomach into spasms. (It's ok to rinse your mouth out, just don't drink anything.)

Good luck.

?
Rating
Take two tablespoons of corn syrup

taxigringo
Put your finger in the back of your throat until you throw up.

pfsatx
Rating
Drink some 7-Up slowly, and if that works, eat a few saltine crackers.

shycello
Rating
drinking water makes it happen a lot quicker, which is good, but if I can get a little Coke or 7up down, that cuts down on the eww factor.

crazygurlfriend
Rating
drink water and lie down

♥never been kissed♥
Rating
I breathe slowly in through my nose and slowly breathe out my mouth and I do that for while until the feeling is gone and in between I drink small sips of water!

♪♥♥♥♪♥♥♥♫♫♫
Rating
Salt or baking soda on the tongue - no more than half a teaspoon

blindedbythelight
u should go to the doctor i used to have that problem and everyone thought i was bullemic but if you go to your doctor he/she will most likely prescribe you methotrexate it works really good

sunnysky
eat dry carbohydrates- like a cracker.

ladyindia2005
Rating
EAT BREAD! IT WILL HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikonjedi
let it rip... you'll feel better

jody n
Rating
take some pepto and if it dont work throw up

KnowhereMan
Rating
Sometimes, eating a banana helps me feel better...

CallMeYuri
Let it all out

jenNdan18286
Rating
I find if you're really feeling sick there is nothing wrong with making yourself sick. Its gross, yeah, but it really is the quickest way to feeling better again.

If I feel sick but not really on the verge of BEING sick I like to get a shower. The water can be really soothing...just enjoy it and dont worry about things like shampooing or soaping up...standing in the water is all you need.

When you're done laying on your bed in front of a fan is good...sometimes I feel sicker if I dont feel like I'm getting enough air, so the breeze helps. Putting a cold cloth on your head feels nice and can help you get to bed too. And nibbling on a cracker (saltines are the best) can help put your stomach more at ease. If you're thirsty a little ginger ale or water is okay, but just a little....too much might fill your stomach up and make you feel worse.

Hope you feel better.

Ms.Moody1
eat crackers or soda water that should settle your stomach

slow_play69
warm cola or gingerale can help soothe

JBR
Rating
I just puke

bill loomer
Rating
oh, good question. i like to place both my hands on a flat surface (like bathroom tile, for example), and put some effort into it. it seems that if you try hard to 'not' puke, you are prolonging the problem. you will feel better if you let the cheerios fly. however, if you are lunging and nothing is coming out, that is a different story...you may be in this for the long-run.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy