Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What do you Love about yourself!!!! :) :) :)?
I know I'ma concited woman!!! I Love the way I dress, I love the way I look!!! I feel sorry for the ones who dont. I know I have a nice big house. What about the ones who dont even have a house?...

I am sick of this?people?
people i have a problem, everynight i go to bed and promise myself to be progressive, i will organize my life,work and manage my time but next day same routine slacking off, watching tv, getting ...

When i jog my mouth gets really dry.....why is that???

Why does my calf muscle cramp when I swim?
I havent been swimming in a while and thats probably the reason. But when I swim just about every time, my calf muscle will cramp very bad and when you feel it, it feels very hard. I can barley go ...

Dizzy when i stand up
When i stand up after sitting down i often feel really dizzy. My vision goes blurry and i feel all disoriented. It feels like i am going to faint. Actually, this morning i did faint, this was the ...

If nicotine is considered to be an addictive drug, why haven't we banned smoking??
And it isn't the smoking that necessarily bothers me, its the fact that kids and elderly have to endure being exposed to second hand smoke.
If nicotine is that bad for you, why don't ...

Have you cleaned your belly button recently?
It's amazing what you can find in there!...

Why doesn't snoring wake up the person that is snoring?

It is like 2:30 a.m. and im not tired im like bouncing off the walls what should i do?
My brother told me to take a cold shower whenever this happens do you think it will work or do you have something else in mind because im like bright eyed and bushy tailed. hahaha. my mom thinks im ...

I have a zit that's three times the size of a quarter, what should I name it?

Why would a 7 year old girl stink of sweat?
im very serious about this so can i have serious answers (pretty please) its about my youngest daughter she`s only 7 but shes started to reek of sweat under her arms i keep her clean she has a bath ...

WHy do i have bruises all over my arms and legs?????
Hello, My name is Mackenziee and i am 15 years old and i was just a little concerned about a few things!! I know that i shold talk to my mom and my doctor but sometimes asking a strager is a lil ...

Does it hurt when I do this?

If it is called alcoholics anonymous?
Why is the first thing you do stand up and say your name?...

Hi,how is everyone??
hope everyone is having a good morning,or afternoon,evening,dependin what part of world you in..

js spreadin some love!!lol
Additional Details
yep im in uk..
finally some ...

Anyone any tips on getting a restful night?
I'm 30 and for weeks now I have been having trouble sleeping!
I have trouble getting to sleep and when I eventually do drop off, I am awake again, sometimes within half an hour... then it ...

Is it true that when you die you have no control over your bowels an basically crap yourself?

Am i taking too many pills?
it seems at the moment i'm taking so many pills and other medication that it doesnt feel right. I mean in other cultures they dont take as many pills as people here do. I think this country is ...

When do we grow most?
Is it during summer it seems to? Also i am almost 17 will i grow anymore....

Will it affect my brain???
I wake up everyday using my handphone which rings with vibration.
i always keep my phone under my pillow.
my friends says that the vibration will affect my brain. is it true??...

shabin
What do you call it when someone falls asleep any where at any time at any place?

M R
Rating
stupidity

knight_in_burntarmor
Narcoleptic

Rebecca
Narcolepsy.

pain in the back
Narcolepsy

kit
Rating
A person who suffers from Narcolepsy....I believe. They are known as sleep attacks.

Enchanted Gypsy
Rating
Narcolepsy. I once had an employee with it and had to sit her next to one of my most caring employees so he could gently wake her. It can be very dangerous as the person could fall asleep while driving or cooking or anywhere else without notice. If you know some one with this condition (or if you have it yourself) please seek medical help ASAP so it can be treated.

voodomd
narcolepsy

maww50
narcolepcy

sherilynn
Narcolepsy.

Boliver Bumgut
Rating
the "condition" is Narcolepsy the "cause" is usually sleep apnea or frequent tia's (trans-isthschemic attacks) or mini-strokes.

babykate
narcolepsy

frigidx
Narcelopsy...ha, ha I was the first one to spell it right!!

D angel
Rating
narcolapsy, its a disorder of the brain but i dont think you spell it like that.

NEW NAME. SADIESCREEMS
narcolepsy
guy from mulon rouge for example.

ray b
narcolepsy

ignoramus
Narcolepsy

Legolas' Babe
narcolepsy

Babs
Rating
Narcolepsy

Dan A
it is a condition called narcolepsy. i imagine it is very debilitating condition, with people unable to hold down jobs or relationships.

Kristina
Rating
Narcelepcy

cubsfan625022
Rating
narcolepsy

kaligurl1229
Rating
narcolypsie

Melissa Jonas
not enough sleep

Repub-lick'n
Rating
The person is Narcoleptic, the condition, Narcolepsy.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy