Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why do males fart, but f hide it?

heyo
What can u put on a bugbite to make it stop itching?
any tips?

Dumb B
dont get bitten prevention is always better than cure

jennnnnnnny.
Rating
There are a lot of bug bite creams out there and they all work like a charm!

Anna M
Rating
I've heard meat tenderizer works.

coolcat_35404
Calamine lotion

Decoy Duck
Vinegar or rubbing alcohol. If you have cortisone cream that would do nicely also. Take your pick.

nora r
some aloe vera, if you have it

just_an_illusion
Rating
Calamine lotion...or mud, seriously it does work

TravelBug
Rating
The itching caused by a bug bite is an allergic reaction to the bugs secreesions. Get some Benedryl which come in a cream for allergic reactions on the skin. You can always take a benedryl pill to stop the itching.

catmanbigwil
Rating
Cortizone or Hydro-Cortizone

Chris F
Rating
Rubbing alcohol always works for me.

crkwis
Rating
rub it with a piece of an aloe plant-this is good for burns also.

♥HOOTERS GURL♥
yeah, i know this is gonna sound hilarious, but mom found out that you can use Preperation H, i know, i know, for burns and itching situations..so try it..it definitely works for mosquito bites so good luck...and if ya have any splinters, you can use this too and put a bandaid over it and it'll eventually come out..just another useful tip..lol..

Jessica
what's always worked for me is rubbing the inside rind of an orange on it, i dont know why it works but it does.

cateis
hydrocortisone cream or ointment.

schweet06
my friends dad used to tell me that if you put an " x" through it with your finger nails.. you know .. like an indentation.. that it will reduce the risk.. sometimes it works for me

bamahotT
Rating
Of course there is anti-itch creams,but If you put clear fingernail polish over the bite it really does help.WARNING:It stings like heck for a few seconds.♥

emilysmoma
Rating
Itch X

Calamine lotion

Vinager (but you'll smell like a pickle)

or take an oatmeal bath (but then you'll be sticky - but the dog will love you!)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy