Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

My friend is HIV +ve and the other day we french kissed......?
there has been exchange of saliva while kissing. Have I been infected with HIV on kissing. I have read that HIV does not spread thru kissing. Please enlighten me . I am worried....

Tattoo design give your views???
hi i want a tattoo and not to sure what to get seen this and wondered what you all thought. cheers for the help guys.
ok if you go on to the link its on the bottom row in the middle.
i want ...

I have been so thirsty for the past three days, why? Bad taste in mouth also.?
also experiencing bad breath. Any ideas of what this could be? Thanks....

How much money should a 13 year old have on average?

Additional Details
im english, stop putting $ put ...

Daughter is 12. Very depressed about body image..?
I remember how hard this time was in my life too. Just don't remember how I was able to get through them. Also, I support and love my daughter very much.
Additional Details
I ...

What will happen if I only get 6 hours a sleep a night?

Additional Details
aad if it is health issues can u name some?...

Why do we get hic-ups?

,I'm feeling blue any ideas what i can do?

I have a huge gas problems...burps, farts etc. Eating is normal.How can I make it go away?

I see dead ppl help?
5 doctors gave me test and they found out i use a side of my brain only ppl with esp the say i do see them with no dout im realy scared what am i going to do they say i see it it was speacile doctors ...

Should you bust a blister from a burn?
my son has a burn on his leg, i was not sure if it is better to pop the blister or just to leave it....

Can Vegetarians Donate Blood?
A friend of mine said that because I am a vegetarian I can't donate blood. Is this true?...

I'm trying to quit smoking - any helpful hints?
This is my third time - I've tried the patch, Ziban, and the gum. I can't go cold turkey, I'll lose it....

Stinky belly button, anyone?
I bath everyday, but my belly button is still stinky!! Anyone else (to check, stick your finger in and give it a wiggle!)? Anyone know why?...

My mother once said that if I swallowed grape seeds, a grape will grow in my stomach?
Is it possible? I remeber she used to tell me that as a kid....

Wetting the bed at 16?
hi
ime tom and ime 16 years old
i ave been wetting the bed since i was 5 years old and it hasnt stopped since, i have recently resoted to using nappys (dipers) but i havent been able to ...

Please help me my lip is swelling up!!?
my lip is randomly swelling up..it keeps getting bigger the past couple days..ive had scar tissue under my lip for a yr mayb now..but a couple days ago it started to like get bigger..i dont knon if ...

Will hair snap off if frozen?

After smoking pot, how long does the THC stay in your system?
well? am I safe after 10 days?...

What is going on when I'm sleeping?
This has been happening for quite a long time now.
During the night I'll be like half awake. I can feel that I'm awake but I can't see anything. While this is happening I try to ...

Sledge
What can cause a person to be sick after eating anything?

Cid Young
Stomach cancer

janay
allergic to it, or food poisining

FOOD ALLERGIES!

Barbia
a virus or food poisoning can do this.

If you aren't able to keep anything down, you have to go to the doctor.

If you dehydrate you will wind up in the hospital.

monkeyface1600
yer asophagise. how ever you spell it?

♥Choir♥
Flu, E. coli, food poisoning.....

funkypants moobmeister
do u mean after not eating anything or after eating anything (as in variety of foods).

either way i guess it could be food poisoning, or maybe an allergy to something, acid reflux maybe (where acid comes back up or food pipe from too much fatty foods).

if u r concerned then see ur doc

waiiittaminuutteee
Rating
food poisoningg

hamylett
Rating
this can happen if you have had taken antibiotics, had stomach problem like a flu, food poisoning or a possible parrasite. then your good bacteria gets destroyed leaving just bad bacteria and your digestions goes all wanky.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14903449/
that's a good page on what to eat to help if this is the problem. hope your feeling better soon.

Umm Hi!!
I had the same problem.. went through TONS of test and yet nothing.. do you have pain on your left side @ all, or anywhere? I was finally told it was stress.. i wouldnt throw up just like diaherra.. go to a gastorologist(sp), specialize in the stomach maybe you have a stomach problem even digestive!! hope you feel better

Otter
Eating too fast
happens to me all the time
sometimes my stomach hurts after after I eat and i cant stand up straight

orisons
Rating
Toxic levels of vitamins and minerals.

Toxic chemicals (cleaning solvents, though botulism toxin or actual poisons would also qualify).

Bacteria (salmonella or a host of other contaminants, most often from poor sanitation in the kitchen).

Viruses (any virus which can be transmitted by touch or respiration could end up on your food if a cook or server is not practicing proper hygiene or is working while sick).

Allergies to an ingredient in the food.

Eating too much.

Breanna
Rating
foog poisoning

FLYNNN
Touching that little punching bag in the bag of your throat. That's what anorexics do to throw up after they binge eat.

xox_mizz_laura
Rating
Salmonella, E. Coli, and other things that could cause food poisoning.
If you're eating something foreign (like you live in Canada and eat something in Singapore), there's a chance your stomach will reject it
Eating too much junk could cause your tummy to be upset
I'm assuming you mean barf, right?

Honeychild
honey,
it depends,
if you are sure an infection, or virus you may have already had is not the culprit, then it could be a host of other things.

Food allergies you are not aware of, usually you woudn't get"sick" but your face: eyelids, lips, tongue, esphogous, could swell, you could develope a rash on your skin, almost anywhere/develop hives. or run a fever.

Food poisoning, could make you sick, vomitting, diarrhea, fever stomach pains, dizziness, weakness, etc.

Food not properly cooked, and food not properly stored: hot foods really do need to stay hot, and cold foods, cold, when the temperatures change on either end you are enabling bacteria to grow, which commonly causes you to get sick.

Eating expired foods, or foods close to expiration, stale foods, etc. some people tolerate things better than others.

Another thing that can cause you to get sick after eating/or drinking for that matter is water. Nearly every state is different, and especially well water, tastes completely different from tap, and again from bottled water. So, that includes hard water, which is water without its impurities removed. Water that still has that excess of minerals in it that makes it taste coppery, or metalic. So if you can, you can boil the water if you must drink it, and in very pressed condtions, you could drop 15 dropplets of bleech in it to clean it( 15 drops, per gallon of water), its better for an adult to do this if you are unsure how, and to ensure you are not using too much.

Or even some fast foods, yes some people when ordering fast foods/take out, etc. get sick, as in nausea/vomitting, diarrhea, after consumption of fast foods, for a number of reasons, your system does not tolerate how those foods are prepared, or certain oils used in the food, does not agree with you. ie, some people when they eat chinese food, they are fine, but if they eat at a burger place they end up on the toilet.

Or even some pizza places, use more oil, or more salt, on their pizzas than other places, or sauces, and thats one of the reasons the pizza company's food does not taste the same.

just a few pointers, also it always helps to drink alot of water, to help flush, anything out of your system. and if you feel you are not sure, or really sick, see a doctor, or go to the ER, just to be sure things do not get overlooked.

honeychild.

me
if the food is bad

Bingo's Mommy
Rating
It depends on what you mean by "sick."

If you mean that the person vomited, then most likely the cause is either a food sensitivity, an allergy, a virus, reflux, a persistent cough or excessive gas.

Hope that helps a bit.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy