Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I was just cleaning my ear of wax and now I cant hear anything...I think Im going to go mad...help me!?
I went and bought some ear drops and I hope it works but I cant hear a thing in that ear now...any tips?
Additional Details
I am flying on a plane in 5 days time and I am really worried ...

Sometimes my body odour smells like weed/marijuana, any ideas?
I have never once tried it, or normal smoking or anything like that at all. Im 17 and Havent a clue... Any Ideas?

T...

When you laugh you lose 2 brain cells?
i laugh A LOT! so this kid jack was trying to annoy me and he said every time you laugh you lose 2 brain cells. im not worried about it or anything and its prob. just a myth or something but i just ...

Drug Test Tomorrow!!! help me please!?
Ok so i think i smoked weed 2 weeks ago (i used to smoke everyday about 4 weeks ago for a week straight) and i have a drug test tomorrow for a job i was just hired at. If i test positive they cant ...

What do you call it when someone falls asleep any where at any time at any place?

What would u do if ur child had to sit on the floor at noon hr in school and eat their lunch?
is this right or wrong and all they are doing is sweeping the floor before they eat in the gym......

What is your worst experience of the NHS in the UK?

It is okay to...?
It is okay to shave the public hair? I just do not like my hair down there. I was thinking of shaving it. I am a guy. Who do shave their public hair anyway?...

How long before a clean drug test?
March 7-8 some friends and I went to a party. 3 of us shared a little less that a couple spoons of weed or so (I think a bit was wasted because they made a home made bong...took a while to work). I ...

Does anyone know how to get rid of sadness?

My friend says....?
my friend says that where there was a birth mark, she says that in your past life you either got shot, stabbed or killed where it is... is this true??...

I m 23 years old and have really bad dark circles, is it ok to have them this age?

Should I start?
I'm considering to start smoking weed. I know it slows you down but I am really stressed and a friend tells me it will tune it down a bit. What do you think? ...

Is it weird I can kiss my own butt?

I have low iron and for some reason my body or i crave toilet tissue what shold i do about that?

What do you Love about yourself!!!! :) :) :)?
I know I'ma concited woman!!! I Love the way I dress, I love the way I look!!! I feel sorry for the ones who dont. I know I have a nice big house. What about the ones who dont even have a house?...

I am sick of this?people?
people i have a problem, everynight i go to bed and promise myself to be progressive, i will organize my life,work and manage my time but next day same routine slacking off, watching tv, getting ...

When i jog my mouth gets really dry.....why is that???

Why does my calf muscle cramp when I swim?
I havent been swimming in a while and thats probably the reason. But when I swim just about every time, my calf muscle will cramp very bad and when you feel it, it feels very hard. I can barley go ...

Dizzy when i stand up
When i stand up after sitting down i often feel really dizzy. My vision goes blurry and i feel all disoriented. It feels like i am going to faint. Actually, this morning i did faint, this was the ...

Jancy N
What can I use to get marijuana out of my system?
I used to smoke weed but stopped but everytime I get tested for drugs It shows positive for marijuana. I have another interview/drug test on thursday, so I need a quick and simple solution.

dave j
Rating
If they test your hair, you're screwed for three years.

Anie J
Rating
Drink lots of water... and if they are doing a hair sample.. it will show up for awhile.

momthemumsie@sbcglobal.net
Rating
It's in your clothes, home, car everywhere.. almost three months inside your whole body. Eat well and clean as much as possible.

kelley belly!
do a 3 day body cleansing detoxicating plan.

jenks1545
Rating
drink lots of water and cranberry juice...

alan m
time, sorry... about four months

Sam G
1. Drink 2-3 gallons of water each day.
2. Drink several glasses of vinegar.
3. Drink Gatorade
4. Drink Cranberry Juice.
5. Various Detox drinks/pills
6. Goldenseal (covers up THC)

To make sure you pass your test, buy several different drug testing kits and test yourself before the test.

allears
Rating
Borrow someones wee and wear a wig.

damarioworthington
Try taking Niacin vitamins. They help rid the body of harmful chemicals.

I need help really badly
i dont think there is another way. look it up on google

greedo
the stuff, it is sold at the smoothie king, or at the vitamin shop, i have used it and it works in about an hour as long as you havent smoked for 24 hours, been on paper for 5 months tested 2 times a week 2 wks 2go. good luck. have you tried the clear papers yet?

doggnation1
Dont smoke it....

skridlow
Simple, mix vinegar with water and down it! Also try to drink at least 96 ounces of water. Alot of people don't know that water is nature's purifier and drinking that amount daily will get rid of any remnants of marijuana in your system. You could also go the expensive route and buy a detox kit, but those take like 7 days to do their thing. Lastly, you can get a masking agent, but I caution you that some of these aren't guaranteed so look for the ones that guarantee their product...Good Luck!!!

P.S. If there's a hair sample involved, they have shampoos that washes away the THC as well....

kenneth x
Rating
drink a lot of green tea like gallons....i heard it can remove traces of cigarettes. so i guess it might work with marij...try to eat more fruits vegetable....the antioxidents help
good luck on your interview.

Donna M
Rating
go to a health food store, i saw something there once and thought it was funny.

Daryl K
Rating
Depending on what kind of drug test it is and if they search you before conducting you can always cheat your way out of it... but cheating's for LOSERS! THC is stored in fat cells in the body. The length of time THC stays in your body varies based on a number of factors; Age, Body fat %, how often you smoke, genealogy etc. Some natural ways of eradicating the THC out of your body are: Eat lots of fiber (more bowel movements means quicker detox), Drink Cranberry Juice, Cardiovascular Exercise (sweat it out), Multi-Vitamins. If you're fairly young, active w/ low body fat you could be clean in as soon as 1-2 weeks. If you're old or high body fat could be as much as one year. The average slightly over weight person in there 20's or 30's should expect at least 2-3 months but this can be expediated by doing the above mentioned diet and lifestyle choices. Its too bad the North American society especailly the US looks at marijuana use worse than alcohol. The latter oviously affects our society negatively far worse than marijuana ever has or will. Represent Marijuana culture with class ya'll... Happy Smoking!

DJ in NJ
Rating
Go to the Vitamin Shoppe and try AM/PM Power Cleanse.Pick up some Dandelion Root 520mg. and Cranberry Tablets 500mg or higher. Follow the direction on the AM/PM bottle. Take the Dandelion and Cranberry 3 tablets, 3 times a day and drink a lot of water for 3 to 4 wks. and it should clean out your system, but you should try to stop smoking. Good luck

kevin m
all these ******* people are stupid, quit smoking a week b4 your test and then the night b4 take 400mg's of niacin then the next morning take 200mg then mix one pack of certo gelitan with a big *** thing of gatorade and drink it. piss a couple times b4 your test.this works cuz my brother did it for 5 years when he was on probation.good luck

honestly
It depends. If you want to pass a urine test, you can always sneak some piss in by tying a medical bag of it to your leg, that is if nobody watches you while you pee. Preferably, get a piss donor with your blood type, and definitely one who is your same gender. If you are being watched, you can drink one of those system cleansers found at your neighborhood smoke shop or online. They usually take 1-3 hours to take affect, and are good for 5 hours. They put a lot of vitamins in your body, that you pee out when you take a piss. That is, you eliminate the vitamins and there is so much it waters down the marijuana. At least, I've heard that's how it works. Anyway, they cleanse your system. They're expensive though, like 50 bucks a bottle. Drinking water and losing weight also helps, though your test is kind of soon for all that. If you have a hair test, or a blood test, then you're probably screwed unless you sneak in a blood sample from someone with your type. Mostly, nobody does those though. Urine tests are the most common.

jim b
quit, for good, until you wont ever have them in the future

TricksterM
Rating
Go to GNC and get something called Gold Seal detox. That will do it.

Arbgre555
Time.

six3x
Apply for a job in about 90 days but you need to not smoke pot for the next 90 days. Although depending on your metabolism it might take longer. Better make it 120 days just to be safe. Some drug screens can detect cover up chemicals/flooding etc.

kendell c
time. It takes about a month to get it out of your system. If it has been much over a month and you still test positive then something else is wrong. Either you are around someone who is smoking pot, second hand pot smoke will show up in a drug test for two weeks. or you have a physical problem that prevents it from leaving your system quickly such as an excess of body fat. Some foods and medications will also show a false positive for marijuana use. Nothing but time will get it out of your system.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy