Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

If you have a few lice can you use anything non chemical for it?
i have tried rid before but it dont work i have heard olive oil or oils in general. how well do they work and is it safe. would it burn or anything. how long do you keep it on your head. i need some ...

Am I the only 21 year old?
Am I the only 21 year old who has no interest in going out and getting drunk til I can't remember my name? I'm not a fan of pubs or clubs and was wondering if anybody else felt the same? S...

Men - Do you think that 36E breasts are too big?
I'm a 21yr old female with a 36E chest and wherever I go men look. I'm paranoid that its because they're too big. What do you think?...

Can i get a woop woop?

Im getting a cold but want to go out this weekend...whats the best way to get rid!!?

Additional Details
soz rong category!...

What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever said in your sleep?
I had a sleeping roommate who said how much she loved butter. My sleeping husband once asked me if there were boards in the attic. I asked this before, but I only got one very illiterate answer....

Whats ur best hangover cure?
what 1s have u tried that work and not just old wives ...

Should I go for a walk in the rain?
I usually try to get out for some air at lunchtime, but it's raining and Edinburgh is jammed with festival tourists. Go out or stay in the office and drink coffee?...

Is it bad to cross you legs too much?
I heard you can get 'spider veins' from doing this....

What would you want written on your graves head stone?

I'm depressed, hate myself and tired of the same old thing, what can I do?
I feel like no matter what happens I'm playing the same part, only the characters change but the script is the same. I constantly feel lonely even though I have many friends. I just feel as ...

Im off to bed now - sweet dreams everyone?
sleep tight - mind the bed bugs dont ...

Anxiety attacks at school every day?
Every day at school i'm always feeling on edge and having anxiety attacks. I start to sweat, my heart beats fast and it gets hard to breathe and my eyeballs hurt and sometimes its so ...

Tell me one healthy habit please ?

I'm really scared?
I just got out of hospital, I was there for almost 3 months with severe depression. I'm on a lot of different medications now and they are helping a bit but I still feel really depressed most of ...

How can I make my woman get breast implants?
I am good to her, she is not as pretty as her two sister. Her breasts are not adequate. I say it would make her beautiful. I stay with her because her parents are infirm and wealthy. They can pay. S...

Is it bad to eat pasta more than once a week?

????Whats wrong with you?????

What if an unconscious poor man was sent to the ER?
Let's say there was a man who looked unconscious and heavily injured on the street. Somebody called 911 for an anbulance and he was sent to the ER. He was still unconscious but was in a critical ...

Do you look after yourself?
your appearence? health? Spirit?

What ways do you take care of yourself?
or don't you bother?...

♥Sammie♥
What can I eat for a sore throat?
My throat hurts really bad and even when I swallow and drink. But I'm really hungry so what's something good I can eat that would kind of help my throat?

Island Girl
drink some hot tea and eat Michelina's fedachini alfredo!
it always helps me, and the microwave fedachini is really cheap at food lion or some grocery store, its generic!

savannah4944
Just wrap up in a blanket, watch a sad movie, and have some chicken soup.

Jaide
i would say soup or some porridge

steven m
Put some honey in a glass
add some pure lemon juice
then some hot water

Drink this,

It should soothe your throat

Buru Inu Hippie
Rating
Maybe some ice cream. OR cream corn. Something soft and easy to swallow.

drinking a mixture of hot water and honey helps the soreness too.

Aarabi K
Rating
you dont need any medicine. you can gargle your throat wit hot water and a good mouth wash like listerine, or hot water with salt.
you can eat hot soup, that's the best of course. Keep drinkin warm water every half hour or so. your throat should be fine in no time

everythingendsnn
Anything to sooth it.
Ice Cream, yogurt, etc.

Carley S
warm chicken broth and hot tea even though it hurts to swallow warm liquids like tea and broth help a lot .if that hurts to bad eat jello

Alter Ego
Ice cream or any nutritious food put through the blender.

That Clever Shark
Rating
Stay away from sugar!!! It's really bad for you when your sick! If you eat popsicles than make sure they are whole fruit and have low sugar, less sugar etc.

Cream of wheat, oatmeal, mashed potatoes are okay to have on a sore throat. Even pasta because its soft. becareful, they are all high in staches which turn into sugar in your body.
Chicken noodle soup, perhaps?

Jesi
Pudding, jell-o, mashed potatoes, applesauce, popsicles, ice cream, any thing soft and mushy. I had to eat stuff like that when I had braces and I had to get them tightened because it would hurt so bad to eat real food.

elledawn
chicken broth

Miss Strawberry™
Rating
Honey! It glazes your throat and you don't feel a thing!

happy to be alive
Who are you sore at? Are you holding back angry words you feel you can't let out? Did you argue with someone? once you get to the root of these & figure it out you can release the pain. The situation will pass so relax about it & your throat will clean up. Meanwhile some chicken soup will comfort you.

SHAWN F
liquids only, anything that will melt and not make you use you your Throat muscles or glands.

Connor N
Rating
soothers, strepsils or some sort of menthol sweet and a thick milkshake and/or ice cream hope your sore throat goes away

Kevin
drink anything warm. like coffee or tea.

kristin_elizabeth_864a
Rating
tea with honey and lemon .... yogurt

lexa
Rating
you have strep. but i used toget it all the time and i ate popcicles,fudge pops, mac n cheese, and spegetti

iltmaemc
eat honey, Honey

I don't have a nickname
Rating
Soup like chicken noodle the salt will also help with the sore throat.

jennifer f
warm food like soup milkshakes smoothies, basically liquidity food no solids otherwise it will hurt

D .N. M
eat some warm food like oat meal or soup

iluvpink
hot tea

Neosomething
Drinking warm tea with lemon and honey is the way to go. Eating doesn't help it.

Candace Kuviak
Rating
popcile

NiKSTeR.
Rating
hot tea.

Chelsey R
popsicles help they kinda numb ur throat alittle and then u can eat something like pudding or jello or soup

tonsofun
Rating
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-a-Sore-Throat

this might help. get better soon!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy