Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I have to take a drug test for a job this afternoon what is a reliable free or cheap way to pass?
only thing in my system is THC...
Additional Details
I am trying to GET the job and please no more "dont do drugs"answers COZ I know ...

Why do people use mind altering drugs?
When they know it is screwing with their brain.... It just doesn't make sense......

Do you have a tattoo , what is of, and where is it?

I need a quick remedy for constipation.?

Inner Beauty is more important than phsyical beauty why?

Do you "still" laugh when you or someone farts?
how many times have you laughed at farts and it's like an old joke but you still can't help but laugh at ...

Can you tell a stranger your most random thoughts?
I am curious to know what other people are thinking about. I want to know anything you can tell me, whether it is your secrets or something that bothers you or anything that makes you happy. Don'...

How can i get sick by tomorow?
i no u all problky think i shud go 2 skwl but all my frends r staying off fro the last day and my mum wont let me plz can anybody help me. ...

What is the best hangover cure?
Some so-called cures are medically proven not to work. Can you include some medical evidence to back up your claim?...

Is it OK the way I am?
I am 15 years old and I never had a girlfriend. My friends tease me because of that. I am waiting for the real one. Is it OK?...

Why do people please their tongue by taking junk food even when they know it is not good for their health?
Most people go for short cuts for preparation of their meals, buy sub way stuff for self and children knowing fully well that it is not very healthy....

Should i fart really loud in class tomorrow?

Did you know that Jesus Died on the cross for your Sins?

Why do girls....?
Go to the bathroom to fart ?
or hold it in until they get home
Plus holding farts in can do something to you but it has escaped me !

Answers please
Additional Details<...

Is it wierd to be scared of this??
Okay. I'm petrified of coffins. Is that wierd??

and is there a name for being scared of things like death and dead things ect.??
^ ^ ^ If there is, I've got it!

About weed? potheads only???????????
is it true if you smoke so much weed you wont get high anymore? or like you reach a certain high and you cant get no higher?...

Why do we cry when we "Throw up"?
Is it we get scared and least expect? Why?
Additional Details
Well I am not a wimp, also I don't need to see a problem. I haven't thrown up in a while. So it wasn't a ...

How do I get rid of a hangover?
I drunk a little too much whiskey last night, and got a bad headache today...would pain pills make me feel better?...

If i touch drugs and it gets in my system well soaking my hands in bleach remove it?

Please help i was off work yesterday and i said i was sick now they want a doctor cert what do i do?
i told them already that i went to the ...

natman56_1993
What can I do to get rid of or cure a cut inside my mouth?
I have a cut inside my mouth it really hurts, what can I do to ease the pain?

Tom
Rating
Antiseptic mouthwash and painkillers

pepzi_bandit 2
gargle with listerene or salt water

Laura
Buy Lycene, its an amino acid that you can get over the counter or in a health food shop, its great for anything around or in your mouth!! Even coldsores!!

honeybuns
salt poultice works every time

Bikr
Rating
Your best bet is to carry around a water bottle half filled with listerine and half with water.. shake it up and take a swig after eating or drinking anything.. Swish it around and spit it out and you'll be good to go..

The problem with mouth sores is that there is constantly bacteria in your mouth that gets into the wound and doesn't allow it to heal. Good luck!

?
Rating
Rinstead pastilles from your local chemist will ease the pain

DAVID M
well it might be sore but it will heal quicker hot fluids of any kind as hot water makes the skin grow quicker ,,,try not to stretch the mouth as this will keep the cut open good luck

CareBear
Rating
GARGLE WITH SALT WATER OR PEROXIDE

mktobyjo
Simply rinse with salt water. The salt in the water will help heal the wound. It may sting a bit, but not bad. Don't put anything else in your mouth, this is the safest thing to do.

An Agent of Chaos
Its called herpes...it never goes away

bad_bob_69
Rating
Use a salt water rinse. Mouth wounds heal quickly

jeanmclernon@btinternet.com
Rating
I also had a cut inside my mouth and I tried all the salt - cyder vinegar - etc., I found after application of iodine it was much improved so I keep this going for about a week and it cleared up 100%. Hope this works well for you.

I also used my pain gone pen to give it an extra boost it is wonderful on just about everything that is bothersome.

monimex o
Rating
just gaggle twice daily with warm salt solution and take citrus or vitamin C supplements. ciao

scary mary
Rating
Try Bonjela it contains a local anaesthetic, you could also try rinsing your mouth out with salt water. If you cant find Bonjela ask in a chemist for something similar.

CHRIS S
use bonjelia gel from chemist

wish I were
Rating
rinse with peroxide, mouth wounds heal fast

EMMA©
put salt on it!

redsticks34
Rating
salt water mouth wash is one of the best things, teaspoon of salt in warm water, and rinse about 4 times a day, make sure you spit it out.
if you want to use a bought mouth wash i would recommend corsodyl, but be warned over use will stain your teeth, but it one that both dentists and oral surgeons would recommend
If the cut persists, i would see a dentist, if it is recurring, you need to find out why, it could be a rough filling, etc

QuiteNewHere
Rating
Ask the pharmacist for a local anaesthetic that is used for chancre sores in the mouth that can be soldover the counter without a doctors prescription. Otherwise, keep your mouth really clean all the time, use mouthwash, and wait for a couple of days for it to heal on its own naturally

princessnicola23
bonjella works a treat!
x

Joe"CountryHick"Bob
put ice

Pippa H
Rating
use bonjela it has a local anesthetic its really good !!!

larryt t
Rating
rinse with Listerine before sleep, and salt water during day every 3-4 hours, to kill germ, and put aneseptic pain killing mouth sour balm on top to seal off the wound. it will heal faster..

wendyd1999
Rating
How did you get the cut? If you are wearing a tongue piercing then you should remove it. Could it be from braces? Then you should have the orthodontist adjust them. Did it just happen with no known reason? Then you should rinse your mouth with warm salt water a few times a day. You could try the pharmacy and see if they have anything, such as Kanka, that you could use, but that stuff is really gross. You could see your dentist.

bonkers13642
Rating
rinseing your month

nrthrngrl_ca
Ouch...Take an advil for the pain and swish salt and water around in your mouth a couple of times a day.

herbal ashtray
Rating
I would rinse with warm salt rinse (half teaspoon salt/boiled then cooled water) that should help it to heal and stop infection, will be a bit sore but will help. Avoid hot (temp)spicy/acidic food and dont keep touching it with your tongue. Take a couple of nurofen and it should settle down, cuts in the mouth usually heal quite quickley as they are bathed in saliva which helps the healing process anyway. Hope you feel better soon.xx

Bijous
Rating
I just went to the dentist for the very same thing yesterday! He said 1. rinse with salted warm water
2. Get ORAGEL to ease the pain
3. Try not to chew on that side until it
is healed.

gordyboyw
Rating
rinse your mouth with salt water

SnuffySmith
salt water rinses. You can make the yourself. It should heal quick

Groovy_Chick19
Rating
Bonjela is a great gel for stuff like that, available at the Chemist for about 3 quid

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, July 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy