Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

If you quit smoking you will get FAT and Fatter?

How Can I Get Sick Fast?
I really want to get sick. OK, don't think that i'm mentally challenged or something I just really want to get sick because I don't want to go to school on monday. I need to know how ...

Im 5'1 tall and i just turned 14 is ther any way that i can try to grow taller.?

Would you rather be a morbidly obese person with no health problems or be a horribly skinny person that smokes?

Additional Details
come on people. i know that obesity is a health problem. just answer the question....

What do you do when you feel you have a...?
anxiety attack coming on?
Additional Details
I'm looking for serious answers only. I can see the immature children are out tonight. Do me a favor and dont waste my time in answering ...

Is it true that Cleopatra was ugly as sin?

Whats more dangrous to your health:smoking or drinking?
take a person who smokes X amount of packs a day and a person that drinks X amount of beer,whiskey, etc a day. who would be in worst shape? and plus drinking and driving is bad but smoking and ...

What food are good for brain and memory?
especially to the ...

Does marijuana make you more outgoing?
Its better then drinking so dont tell me im ...

How much are you supposed to fart daily?
i've heard average 4 for women and 7 for men.

but i don't know anyone who farts that little. i sure don't.

there i go again....

If alcohol is so bad, what drug should I switch to?
The government keep saying how dangerous a drug alcohol is, and how it is more dangerous than many other drugs.

So... if I give up alcohol, what drug do you think the government would ...

I need help!?
i never can get to sleepo easily..it takes me like 3 hours or more to get to sleep...why?? and do u have any suggestions on what i can do to get to sleep?...

What's your favourite eye colour?
I'm doing a survey on what people look for in a partner.What colour eyes do you have?I have green eyes with a yellow ring around the pupil,what do u think of that colour?...

People that smoke so much weed talk alot, but when they don't get it they act different WHY?

My wife slashed by arm witha broken piece of glass. most people say I should leave but she is sick. Can I Stay

I like to be spanked but my bf dosent like to spank me how can i get him to do so?

Once a month my wife tells me she's on her menstral cycle?
I feel left out every month so my question is
What bike should i purchase to join her on her ride?...

What drug is more deadly? Meth or Heroin?
Debate at work!...

I am 28 yrs old. and already have some white hairs growing on my head, could this be caused by stress?

Can spicy food actually harm you (time is a factor here)?
I just ate a load of chilli con carne, and we went a bit overboard with the chillis, we put 3 in, put in some chilli powder and then added hot and spicy chilli con carne mix.

I like spicy ...

anya
What are the bad effects of getting your tongue pierced?
is it bad for your teeth someone told me it breaks down tooth enamel.and can you hit a lot of nerves when you get it pierced.is it dangerous

Joy M
i think the worst thing is you get a permanent lisp

Master Beta
1. If you run it along your teeth it will effect the enamel.
2. If you don't clean it all the time you'll get an infection.
3. If nerves are hit in the piercing process it could damage your taste and loose feeling in your toungue,
4. You have a major artery in your toungue and if they hit that you could have massive blood lose and possibly death.

Rett
Depends on what type stud and stuff like that. Stud gets infected, you talk werid most people wont let you work there because you will studer.

S P
For people saying you talk with a lisp is wrong. You do not. However, it does cause tooth damage. My friend had one from the time she was 12 until she was about 19. When she learned what she did to her teeth she took it out. She has had extensive dental work done and now has porcelin that has to be replaced every few years now. Also infection is a risk.

Peyton D
I have had my tongue peirced 5 times, for various reasons, none regaurding the actually piercing itself. As long as you get plastic balls the chances of cracking your teeth are slim. I bite mine occassionally and nothing bad has ever happened. I say get it!

Aussie
Infection, numbness, the rare possibility of cutting off a piece of your tongue if the infection is too widespread, an ugly hole when you aren't wearing the ring, a bump or scar if you remove the piercing and it doesn't heal right

lance
its quite dangerous...but thats what makes people want to get it...the suspense!

fuzzykitty
Rating
Well there is the risk of infection. and yes, you can break a tooth . It's another cavity to catch things in even if it is in your tongue, and tends to give you the look of a person who has no common sense.

luna
Rating
Besides the fact that you have this annoying thing on your tongue 24/7?

allimc4
It looks stupid and really trashy....also like you're trying really hard to be different,because you're insecure with your regular self,so you imitate others,which is the opposite of being different.

Twinkie Thief
Rating
hmmmmmm, risking infection....mouth is full of nasty germs.... impaction from food being lodged and rotting in the hole...... chipping your teeth.... swollowing the silly pin when you are drunk..... besides making you talk funny....it looks dumb also....so yesterday, in the fads that already come and gone.....

Cirque de Soleil (Is bored)
Its bad for teeth

You do hit a lot of nerves

Cheap kinda rust in your mouth

You can get infected if its not clean

You lose a lot of blood

You're still gonna have it when you turn 90, and I don't think an old lady with a metal stud in her mouth is very charming

Hecsan88
if they pierce the wrong place, you can lose the movement of your tounge forever. if you pierce it and remove it for a day, it will close.

if you decide to get it pierced, get a vibrating one and then send me a messege. lol

fatamorgana1989
1. infections
2. Swelling
3. Aren't as trendy anymore
4. tongue swelling and speech issues
5. You will have to relearn how to talk and eat after getting it done
6. a lot of people won't notice the tongue piercing at all
7. takes a long time to clean your tongue accurately
8. Cyst formation/scarring/vein damage
9. painful to eat with after the first couple weeks of getting it done
10. painful!!!

fdj1
you will be instanly cool and adored by all
and if you really really want to be cool
go ahead and get a little lizard tatoo on your butt
and that will propel you into the statosphere of hipness
and very unique

xo-vane-xo
Rating
well first of all i wouldnt get one because it seems hard toeat with and if it get infected it might be bad and if u want help withthose things of wanting to know wat r the bad effects maybe u should ask the person doing the piercing for you !!!

Herman
Rating
Dont get it. first reason is infection. second reason is you will be looked bad person by others. Third reason is suspence and you dont want to know it. this tongue piercing is not for nice innocent gurls.

Charles s
Rating
You can have your tongue swell at anytime for years to come. It affects your speech. And it beats the hell out of your front teeth

Ron Rico
Rating
possible infection and if someone doesn't know what they re doing they could pierce the lingual artery and put you in the hospital. have a nice day.

the crusader
Well, you could get an infection. Even if you don't, think about what you'll look like with that thing in your tongue when you're 80 years old. That's gross.

heart o' gold
It's an incredibly disgusting form of self mutilation.

Chris
tongue infections if its not clean

jhnysgirl
Rating
I had my tongue pierced for about 8 years, and the balls on my barbell were large. The bottom ball wore a groove into the gums surrounding my bottom two front teeth. I also had a labret that pushed the gums down on the front of those same two teeth. Needless to say, I have had all sorts of problems with my bottom teeth since then.

Piercings are cool for awhile, but they can mess up your teeth or your gums. Plus, everyone has them nowadays. Don't pierce your tongue.

eden
yeah you can hit a lot of nerves and your mouth is the dirtiest place in your body isn't it? it holds the most bacteria

tha_g_child_2000
you talk slike sthis

prothenb
Rating
Possible death from infection would be a bad effect.

Loose Change™¢
Rating
Dothen't it make you thpeak with a lithp?

Stuck in the middle of nowhere
It is extremely gross and ugly looking.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy