Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why does morning urine smell and taste so bad when you have an empty somach?
I could never find the answer to this question. Its especiually bad when I first wake up. Is this normal ?? I wish my noony once a week at the creek so i dont know why im going through this. Im ...

What can cause a person to be sick after eating anything?

Hello! I'd love to know where you choose to chill out and make quality private time to yourself?
What blissful little spaces have you discovered that help you chill out? Have a lovely day!...

Giving up smoking?
has anybody got any tips for me i got up this morning and decided that i'm sick and tired of smoking (the cost the smell and the health risks) now i knew it woundn't be easy but it's ...

Girls only?
i haven't started my period,but i have this liquid stuff,am i gonna start soon??????...

Stomach bug or something i ate?
my stomach was feelin quite dodgy all last week, i had what i thought was a bug, i had diarrahoea+was tryin to throw up but couldnt last friday , i was feeling okay since that but then yesterday i ...

Do u like being naked?If so when?

''Why does sweat taste salty''?
a weird question, but does anybody know.......

What was the longest you have ever urinated?
Mine was for about 1:30. (for the boys and girls)...

Medical advice needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Ok, here goes, I'm not proud of it and it was a stupid thing to do-which i will never repeat.

I took speed last night (not sure of the dose) and am having terrible side effects this ...

What does it means when your urine stinks?

Does anyone like having the hiccups?
Liking ...

My friend is HIV +ve and the other day we french kissed......?
there has been exchange of saliva while kissing. Have I been infected with HIV on kissing. I have read that HIV does not spread thru kissing. Please enlighten me . I am worried....

Tattoo design give your views???
hi i want a tattoo and not to sure what to get seen this and wondered what you all thought. cheers for the help guys.
ok if you go on to the link its on the bottom row in the middle.
i want ...

I have been so thirsty for the past three days, why? Bad taste in mouth also.?
also experiencing bad breath. Any ideas of what this could be? Thanks....

How much money should a 13 year old have on average?

Additional Details
im english, stop putting $ put ...

Daughter is 12. Very depressed about body image..?
I remember how hard this time was in my life too. Just don't remember how I was able to get through them. Also, I support and love my daughter very much.
Additional Details
I ...

What will happen if I only get 6 hours a sleep a night?

Additional Details
aad if it is health issues can u name some?...

Why do we get hic-ups?

,I'm feeling blue any ideas what i can do?

Luna
Ways to stop smoking ??? (i am sick of it but i do it especially when im out)?

nmartinez062605
you should try eat carrots or eating sunflower seeds for the cravings. sunflower seeds worked for me and my husband. we just would eat them when we wanted a cig. hope this helps. just find something else to do even chewing gum?

blacksrt4acr
Rating
This is really gross, but if u do this, u will quit! Everytime u have a craving, lick the ashtray! U will quit!!

Ricky T
you have to stay away from the places where you usually smoke, and stop hanging around other smokers for a while. Find other things to do where you dont have to smoke.

Ryan H
Just stop. Buy this book called "The easy way to stop smoking." You won't regret it.

mom of girls
Rating
Cold turkey is the best, because it sticks, but you would need counseling. Talk to your doctor there are therapeautic ways to deal with this also. If you live in OH they have a stop smoking program but you have to call them from an ohio phone so that they know that you are an ohioan.

killmylandlord
I smoked for 8 years and was sick of it too. The only thing that helped was hooking up with a hottie who would not see me if I was smoking.So I haven't smoked in a couple of weeks since I have been with her. But I promise you the day she dumps me I'm going to smoke 3 cartons.

Delora Gloria
Rating
I assume you've tried the usual. So have a look at your motives, When you don't smoke, you can eat strawberries and bananas, and that lovely taste stays with you, and if you kiss your lover, he will also taste strawberries and bananas..

Don't buy any cigarettes before you go out. Stop going to places where everybody smokes.

Procrastinate. I stopped that way. I figured I was lazy, so I'd take advantage of it. "Well, I won't light up right away. I'll just wait." And then one day I didn't really want them anymore.

I had an easy time of it. If that doesn't work for you, get Nicorrettes, and bust your way through that wall.,

Good luck. Nothing but good can come of it.

Mrs. Lisa
Rating
buy chewing gum instead.....it is a major turn off for man a or woman to do....

daango26
Rating
Have your doctor put you on WellButrin, it works great. I tried it and now I'm Smoke-Free.

kddkd a
Rating
switch to heroin

Em
If you find yourself just wanting to do the act of smoking itself, try buying natural herbal cigarettes. I know American Spirits has a brand that has like nine ingredients that are 100% natural and are tabacco and nicotine free. They won't give you any sort of buzz, but its kind of a mind trick.
Worked for me when I quit marijuana.

Linda
Rating
Quiting smoking can be very heard. I smoked for 5 years, and quit after my baby was born and it was causing him ear infections. To Stop you really need to WANT to stop. Stay away from friends who smoke while you are trying to stop, or get your friends to stop with you. (As they say, misery loves company). Try putting the money you save on cigs into a special jar. You'll see how that money starts adding up. After being smoke free for 1 month, use that money to get yourself something special. Look online for smoking cessation sites.
Here is one to get you started (Actually a link of links)

http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/how2quit.htm

william P
Rating
Take the pill. It worked for me. Also, tell everyone the exact day you will quit. Call people and tell them. Call your worst enemy and tell them of your quit date. The thought of that many people laughing at you will help greatly. I told my students.
Lee

sleddingsister@verizon.net
chew gum....

Chris Bell
you might not like this but have faith in your self and you will do so. keep telling your self that you will stop and you will. what you tell your self your going to do is what going to happen. but if you keep telling your self that you cant stop. it like your brain washing your self that your not going to stop. so just have faith and pray to god to help you stop. you only have to pray once if you have faith in you self and god that he has and will help you and right away but it will happen with faith and hard work and just believe in your self and love your self. god bless.

Opalita
This is how I did it: I swore an oath to myself that I would absolutely never put another ciggie in my mouth and light it. That was over 20 years ago, and it was not too hard, because I promised myself. But, I do still enjoy second-hand smoke sometimes...

kanchan_priyo
Rating
Quitting any habit, which u think is bad, has to come fm your inner self. You need strong determination and will force to stop smoking or anything like that. I hv personally stopped smoking on 30th Sept, 1990. No reducing, no ifs and buts, I just didnot smoke a small puff fm 1st October, till today. You must remember, that, you have to go through a phase of mental and habitual discomfort. But, if u want to stop, u have to stop, and thats the end of chapter. Period. Please give it a try once, and, I hope you can do this. Remember, the choice is yours.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy