Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What do you do when you have REALLY bad period pains?
yeah.. i asked the question... so like could you like tell me what pills are good or what works for you (women). thanks......

How can you keep your body parts from sticking together on humid days?

Why is that when I have dirty thoughts in my mind I sneeze like crazy? What's that all about?
Help!
Additional Details
No I'm not kidding.....I've come realize this has been going on since I was like 11 or 12 yrs old....but back then it was only about kissing. Now its ...

Any easy ways to get rid of a soar back!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What should i do when my boyfriend shivers when he smokes weed?
well, i have a lovely bf, i love him more than anything in my life. the only problem is, he smokes weed alot! it was ok at first, but recently he started to shiver and his heart beat was too fast and ...

Difference Between Cigarettes and Weed??
Why do people think its ok to smoke weed but its wrong to smoke cigarettes?...

Lump on my bum cheek?
it started a few months ago wiv a little lump under the skin felt like a bit of gristle that i could move around.

then i woke up the other morning and its a big lump, very painfull to sit ...

All my friends do chew, and i know that it can cause cancer, but would doing it once or twice hurt me?
And they says that you get buzzed by doing it, is this true?...

Why do people smoke tobacco, etc?
Most people should know its bad for them, and it ruins their health/life. Why do they even bother? Sad, isnt it?......

Is this normal?
I got my ears pierced for the first time yesturday. and after i gotten them done. (im 15) i fainted in the store. i started feeling really sick and i had no idea why. then i passed out..
Yes i ...

How to get sick?
i just wondering..........

Don't you hate it when you need to sneeze, and it doesn't come out?
Ooooo does me nut in!!!!...

R ghosts real?
r they real?...

I would like to know how do you grow tall and what things can i do to make my self taller?

Somtimes i feel like i need to yell?
im 14, and sometimes i feel i need to yell and like shake and bag on the floor, completely at my own will?
Additional Details
bang on the ...

Does anyone know what's wrong with me according to my symptoms? What should I do?
I feel like I have to urinate extremely frequently but I don't. My urine smells odd (kind of like when you drink alot of coffee).Does anyone know what could be wrong and what I should do to fix ...

Is sniffing hairspray bad?
This may sound odd,but sniffing hairspray is almost an addiction for me recently, and my friends keep telling me to stop,and that it's extremly unhealthy. Is it unhealthy? If so what sort of ...

Does smoking cigarettes make you lose weight?

I send text messages to my girlfriend and when she replies i say did you mean to send that to me cause i..?
forget what i said to her .. i remember when she reminds me !!!!! is there something wrong with me .. it doesnt happen all the time just now and again?...

LAUGHTER or crabs ......which is more infectious...?

Additional Details
i have both and cant decide which one to share first......

cdscot34
Symptoms of stomach pain in new born baby's?

ducky
Drawing up of knees, high pitch crying, possibly off his/her food. Stomach may feel hot, diarrhoea or constipation. Hope thats of use.

Madare
Definatly colic! are you breast feeding? if not and using a formula try one for colic babies...

crowbar
It could be wind or colic. However any symptom in a new born should be checked by a doctor who can tell a lot by just feeling the baby's tummy.

Godless
colic! Gripe water helps.

jules
the baby will move it's legs up to his tummy. And cry and you won't be able to comfort him/her. If this is happening same time every day it might be colic you can get drops for this. have you burped the baby well enough? massage the baby's tummy in a circle direction this should help. if baby has diarrhoea as well or sickness take the baby to the doctor as it could be tummy infection. lol

J P
Rating
If this is happening now you really should take your child to the emergency room, and then be in contact with the child's doctor in the morning. All children react differently to tummy pain if you are questioning the child's health, get off the computer and give the child some help.

gabby
Rating
Usually if a baby has tummy ache he/she will pull legs up to feotal position just like an adult would

candi k
Rating
you should always check with a doc when it comes to babies.

crying or screaming is the main sign poss drawing up the legs, mine werent collicky but if i felt they had trapped windi would just position them so their bottoms were higher than their chest then if it is wind they expel it! a changed in feeding pattern or vomitting may indicate a problem.

best to take to docs really so they can give a full examination.

Petbrialijac
Pain in a new baby could be colic. My granddaughter suffered badly with this from birth. If baby takes in to much air it gets wind and is painful to baby, they pull their little legs up and scream, colic is severe stomach pain, something like we get when we have wind.Have you tried Gripe Water, an age old remedy that really does help.

herbswhole
Colostrum provides life-supporting immune and growth factors that insure the health and vitality of the newborn. Immune factors in colostrum can help balance and support a healthy immune system. Growth factors supply the necessary building blocks for the newborn, enhancing the growth of cells, muscles, tissue, bone and cartilage.
For more info..
http://www.herbs-wholesale.com/Colostrum/310/1/Colostrum.htm

missmoon_1953
Rating
It could be colic or just gas. If your nursing take a look at what your eating, beans, cabbage and spicy foods can all upset a baby's stomach. I couldn't eat onions when i was nursing as it gave my daughter gas.

froggy
Rating
bloatness, colic, diarrhea, loose stool, crying baby, no appetite

yrphantasy
Rating
Crying - perhaps a lack of interest in food

yudhehvovheh
Rating
i'm gonna go with, "colic".

a condition of unknown cause seen in infants less than three months old, marked by periods of inconsolable crying lasting for hours at a time for at least three weeks.

Donna M
Do you mean symptoms or causes.

Causes could be anything - usually colic.

Symptoms - pulling their legs up, high pitched wailing, going red in the face.

If you're worried, call your GP. Babies can still get things like appendicitis.

wobby752002
high pitch crying and bring their knees up to the chest is allways a sign with me, have you just put him/her over your knees and rub their bk it worked with mine

crabl6
maybe colic or trapped gas. put baby over your knees and rub baby's back. if your nursing check your diet it could be something that you are eating that's giving the baby colic. with little boy it worked for a while, try drops for gas like mylican or hyland tablets for colic they will sooth baby's tummy and help them get a little rest. i also used a washcloth with hot water on it and wrapped it in dish towel and put in a ziploc bag and placed it on his tummy over his clothes which helped out. try talking to your baby's doctor you may have to change his or hers milk we did and that worked for a while
Good Luck

Jane S
when babies have stomach pains they cry and draw their knees up to their tummies, the usual cause is wind or colic

lozzielaws
Rating
babies tend to bring their knees up to their tummy wheile crying with bad wind, get some colic drops or ask your midwife

penny4themnow
wind or colic!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy