Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do you do drugs? have you ever done drugs? what is the drug that you do if you do drugs?

I need help bad!?
i havent been able to sleep for nearly a week ive tried everything i just dont know what else to do. i tried the warm milk thing and it made me gag. everything else just didnt work....

I have worms in my anus, little ones, what are they?
When i pooped last night, little white wormlike things come out of me and they cause me to itch. Some of them are dead and some are alive. What the heck are they? Are they dangerous? Should I ask a ...

Why is alchol and tabacco legal & marijuana isnt?
Why is alcohol and tobacco legal & marijuana isn’t? I don’t understand, since alcohol makes a person more unaware and plain stupid then marijuana and cigarettes seem to be just as bad as ...

Am i normal?
I pick my nose then i eat the bugers. I mix fried eggs and orange and made a smothie. I once ate a roach. How normal am ...

If Smoking Is Bad and Kills Why Is It Still On The Market?
If Smoking is so bad why is it even being sold any more?
Its common sence Stop making it stop dieing!!
Also with Beer and Achohal, If it kills people then stop making it!!! Right?
So ...

What will ease my extreme tiredness?
Everything is such hard work.. can't seem to shake off my tiredness, just want to go home and sleep after work. Anyone had same type of problem and how did you overcome it.
Many thanks in ...

My friend cuts herself and doesn't want me to tell anyone?
I found out today by accident that my friend is cutting herself again. We're both 16 and she has a history of serious depression and self harm when she was 14 and she ended up in the hospital ...

My pierced ears are infected, but the doc appointment wont be available until next month, What should i do?

Why is my life so depressing.?
Why it is that I look at my life and I feel so empty as if there no end to tomorrow. Why it is that I am engulfed by my own life. Is there a reason why we go through all these trouble that we face in ...

What do you do when you can't sleep?
Other than stay awake tossing and turning.
Additional Details
Thanks all, will get off the computer and try some of those now....

When was the last time you went to the Doctor for a physical ?
With the death the "Mac" i just want to know how many people really take there health serious?
Additional Details
I hear alot of answers so are good others really make me sad! ...

I have a friend who needs to pass a drug test, but they had their first few hits of weed 3 weeks before...?
Ya so, my friend Brianna wants to try out for soccer that's about 3 weeks from now. She had 4-5 puffs of weed and wants to pass her physical you have to get in order to try out.

H...

I am incredibly bored! is there anything to do at 3 40 in the morning?
well see i dont know why but i cant seem to sleep during the night but as soon as the sun comes out i sleep for about 14 hours so its obviously not insomnia idk wut to do help!
Additional D...

What's the best thing for depression, besides prescription?

What can my brother do to help him sleep?
My brother is 18, and he cannot sleep. He is very tired during the day but at night cannot go to sleep. He has had to take days off work due to this problem, he is too tired. He takes herbal sleeping ...

Please please please help me!!!?
ok this morning i when i woke up i was freezing cold. when i was all ready i got this GIANT headache. so i took a couple of advil. when i went into my bedroom, and all of a sudden i had this really ...

Headache problem?
for a whole week now i have headaches that last 20min then go away for some time and when i get the headaches i can't see out of my right eye whats happening went to see doc yesterday only gave ...

Anyone know any quick ways to help relieve a stuffy nose?? Any help would be great!!?

How does smoking cause cancer?
I understand it causes cancer in the lungs from nicotine and tar etc but my younger sister (who is sat smoking behind me) would like to know and im too tired to answer. T...

palinmar
Someone I know is selling drugs?
What should I do, the police dont seem interested

morpheus
Rating
u little snitch

go fack urself

and thats exactly waht u should do

dodds
Best give me his mobile number I will check it all out 4 u!!!!!

nicola
i am. go and get me an ounce,4 eccies and a bit speed!!!

Scorpionida
Rating
How much?

Angel K
It is unlikely that the police dont care. If you know the person is selling drugs and it makes you uncomfortable, avoid the person.
As a U.S. citizen it is your right to try and bring legal action on this person, but it will prolly be more trouble then it's worth.

SlapADog
Rating
If you cant beat them join them, if the police aren't interested you are in the clear. Always get the cash up front.

sexy17yearoldMAN
Rating
try some aswell, no serciously dont, and just stay away from it, its gets bad and if its in england u end up shooting people so stay away, and dont fall out with them incase they have a gun lol seems there off their head taking it init

sunshine.
Rating
stay away from them, if u have told the police once thats enough,stay out of trouble.drugs is not a simple matter!

whispernikki
dont do anything , unless they are controlling ur life , in the ways living next door causing noise disturbance , maybe u could drop a inn-ominous phone call , so they wil never know who u are . but just be care ful .

bluealt
If the cops aren't interested, then you need to back off. Leave well enough alone & get the crap outta there. Don't hang with them at all. Stay out of the way and stay outta trouble.'

delta20b
Rating
buy some , or call the cops ..

Chuck M
Talk to a teacher, counselor or your preacher. But, in either case, avoid this person like they were the Plague, because you wil be deemed guilty by association.

Hose Nose
Rating
Stay away from them. my sister-in-law was murdered for getting involved with drugs

S W
Rating
talk to FRANK.

curious_boricua_soul
Stay out of it or you will get hurt. If the person finds out that you have been to the police, you are asking to get killed. Please stay away from that person and be very cautious. Let the police do what they have to do. Not all cops can be trusted either now adays. God Bless! Take care.

jean c
Rating
I suggest you write in to the chief constable of the town where you live and tell him that the police are not interested,i hope you got the number of the policeman who told you he wasn't interested. well done you may save someones life.

Rich S
The police probably dont seem interested,
But they may be watching this person and trying to find out their supplyers and couriers etc, as they probably want to catch all of the people involved rather than one dealer.
You have told them ,
Stay well away from the drug dealer

saz17
good grief - ive read a lot of these answers and to the ones who say dont snitch - bunch of cowards. Drug use is a blight to our young people, destroying communities while criminals make a fortune peddling narcotics that are mixed with god knows what with no consideration what so ever for the health of their customers. They are truly evil.
These scumbags rely on the fear of their local communities to continue unmolested by the police. The biggest cause of serious crime, organised crime and killings is the drug trade.

Steer well clear of these people. They are nothing but scumbags who would use you. If the police are doing nothing its because they dont think the person involved is a big enough catch - they will already know who the players are. Walk away and stay away.

ladygiggles
Rating
its a job

catherinemeganwhite
how much???

brian1963sc
stay out of it and away from it

mrangelosd
sell story to newspapers :D they would love it that police is not interested, anyway i would do it;)

Buzz s
Rating
Talk to the right ones. Is there a drug squad in your area? Tell them. Tell the drug czar's people.

YessicaT@PR
Rating
If you've talked to authorities with no response, then just try to avoid their company... the less involved you get, the best for you. That's not the kind of friend you want to have around, you could get in trouble, or even worst, lose your life just because you were around someone like that. Good luck!

misslatin01
Rating
i suggest to keep your distance because next thing u know they might want you to hold the drugs and you might get caught. Plus don't snitch just let someone else do that.

Dark Angel
get me a gram ,lol
no seriously, just avoid all contact, you dont want to go down that road.

MysteryKiss
Keep out of it, unless it is someone in your home. Then tell a someone you can trust. People who sell drugs attract the wrong kind of people. People who can harm you. If you feel like some of these people may hurt you call the cops again and again untill something is done about it.

hahaha
Rating
Mind your own damn business before you get hurt!

jrollo76
Just stay away from them.

Jo Jo
Rating
YOu should have a serious talk with your friend and maybe even your friend's parents.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy