Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Cant let go of my past and it keeps coming back to me and upsetting me?
im 17 but 18 soon and well i realy need advice i keep getting me, memories of the past,when i use to get bulled and what they did to me.this always makes me cry and i cant seem to forget them.i ...

Is it possible to drink to much water?
i drink about 1.5 gallons a day at ...

Block body odor smell of coworker?
I work with a guy that has a very strong body odor. He doesn't shower and I know he doesn't use deodorant because he is afraid of the aluminum causing health problems.

B...

How long will it take me to stop craving another cigarette?
I quit smoking last week and I think about having a cigarette constantly. How long will it take for me to stop thinking about having a smoke? It's driving me crazy....

OMG Drug Test!!?
Hey guys! Ok here is the deal it has been so long sice I smoked I mean the last time was when I was 17, I am 24 now. It was on the 1st of June I was at a party and was upset so I was not thinking ...

Drug test help!!!?
ok i did weed july 29th and i have a volleyball drug test this friday the 10th of august. i have been running and sweating alot and drinking a shi* load of water. what else can i do!!! i have to pass ...

Whats the easiest way to remember things?
If you all of a sudden forgot what you are doing, whats a quick way to remember?...

How do you know if you're addicted to drugs or alcohol?
What is it that happens in your life that makes you come to the point that you need to quit? How can you come to know that you're out of control? How can you come to understand that substances ...

When you go to a store, do you find it difficult buying "personal" items?
condoms, women's stuff (for guys), birth control, etc....

How long can alcohol consumption be detected in a blood test?

What is the best cure for a hangover ??
the best way to get rid of that day after feeling....

When you get sun burned, what do you do?
please answer.....i am sunburned!...

I want to appear tp be very sick how can i make my self have a high fever?

(doctors,nurses) Why am i so short?
I'm 14 female 4' 9" and about 85 pounds. I eat about 40-50 pounds of food a day. Is that normal? I just want to know cause i'm very short and I was wondering if maybe there is ...

So Depressed...?
I don't actually know what to do any more...
I have councelling, but it doesn't help.
I cant talk to my family, because they all hate me (please don't say they dont, because ...

Do guys get both ear pierced? What are the statistics?

WHAT iS THIS SWELLING ON MY ARM?
Yesterday, I had this little bump on my arm that looked like a pimple so I popped it. Today, I have this huge circle of swelling, and its 2 inches in diameter. It hurts and doesn't itch. What ...

Will I pass a a Urine test?
I've smoked pot on July 4. Ever since then i have been clean and sober. I have to take a drug test on monday July.24 I have been drinking plenty of water and have been urinating and sweating ...

Well world its time to go to the LAND OF NEVER NEVER Goodnight?

An embrassing question!?
I know this question is a little odd
However, I am keen to know because it will be usefull for me!
How many times (Average) do you go to the toilet per day to have a s**t.

A ...

sin27
Should you bust a blister from a burn?
my son has a burn on his leg, i was not sure if it is better to pop the blister or just to leave it.

nomad
Rating
Yes, but very carefully.

dina_170606
Rating
never burst blisters your just asking for touble if you do

doglover650
Absolutely NOT. DO NOT touch the blister. Let it break on its own. You will have an increased risk for infection. Go to your doctor and get some silvadene cream for the burned areas.

oz_gurl2005
Rating
i would think leaving it to heal itself would be better as once its popped there is raw skin underneath which could come into infection

funny face
Rating
leave it. apply antiseptic cream if it does burst by itself to keep it moist but germ-free

Pretorian
Rating
Leave it. If its big & likely to get knocked at school maybe you want to proect it with a plaster or bandage. Dont forget to tell his teacher

stuckanswers
The best thing I have found to do for such a burn is to get a leaf from an Aloe plant, split it open, and tape it open side down to the burn. It'll heal in no time with no scars. If you pop the blister, a scar is a possibility. If no aloe plant is available, there are aloe gels available at Wal-Mart or other such stores. Not quite as effective as straight aloe.

Doc8
Keep it intact and apply antibiotic ointment. The skin of the blister provides protection from infection.

foogill
Rating
Leave it, if it does burst it's a good place for infection so use a disinfectant on the area.

cowboygene2u
Leave it. The water under the skin is the bodies natural way of healing the burn. It will pop on its own. then keep antibiotic on it after that till healed

Gandalf
Rating
no .... it can cause infection , the blister will dry out itself

thedalilama356
Rating
It is better to not bust the blister as more raw skin is exposed to bacteria and germs, I learned the hard way and ended up with gangrene setting over night. Loosely wrap it and allow it to burst on it's own and the keep antibiotic ointment on it.

Good luck

Titus
Leaving it to heal is always best.

After a few days or a week, relieving the fluid with a small needle might make you more comfortable and still preserve the healing.

I apply somethine like Bactine several times a day to prevent infection and keep a burn covered at first.

There will come a time it will burst on it's own if not relieved.

I personally think scarring could occur if it is burst too early.

littlebear2232
Rating
Just leave it.... busting it could cause an infection....when you bust a blister you are making an entry for germs and bacteria to enter the wound.

Buzz s
LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!
If you burst it, you open up the opportunity for infections. This is something you don't want in a burn victim.

Sindhie
Don't do that. never bust blisters. take him to doctor

JG
Rating
leave it!!!
The skin forms a natural barrier that keeps infection out...

kerry9477
You shouldn't bust a blister

If you do it will get infected. My nephews feet had bad burns and the doctor says if the blisters don't pop then the natural healing fluid inside will work better then any cream.

The body is trying to fix itself. I hope he feels better.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, April 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy