Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What color is Vulcan blood?

I accidentally swallowed my tongue stud, now what do I do?
I was kissing my girlfriend and somehow she the the back of it off.

It is 3/4" long....

What does the doctor look for in urine samples?

How easy is it to lift/carry a girl who is 5'6 126lbs?
Just curious really, how easy is it for average men and woman to lift or carry a girl who is 5'6 and weighs 126lbs? and whats the easiest way to carry them?
thanks!...

My eyes have a yellowish tint to them anyone know what this might be?

How to pass a hair drug test. ( For Weed )?
I have heard crazy stories of people washing there hair with weird things to pass the test. I am looking for any TRUE success stories. What to wash it with. How long has to go by without smoking for ...

What would you do if you had a tooth growing out of your tongue?

Guys and girlz?
ok im very self concious about my long labia and i wanna no if there are other ppl with the same?

wut do guys think of it? cuz they never say anything

is there any way to reduce ...

Is it possible that everyone sees colors differently?
I mean COMPLETELY different.
All of us agree that blue is BLUE, and red is RED, etc.... We have no problem among ourselves in relating with colors and identifying them.

But wouldn...

Ladies help!!!!?
do you ladeis find a six pack on a man attractive or may be a bit of a beer belly?...

Why do women pluck their eye brows and then colour them in with pencil?

I need help about weed nowwwwww?
i tryed smokeing weed like 8 times but the last time i did everything was scary and i fellt weird for about 3 days but then went awawy . Its been to weeks and it came back again. What can weed do to ...

What did the people of long ago use instead of tampax?
ummm?...

Why do my poos always float?

I have trouble waking up to an alarm in the morning...any suggestions?

Why can't men get preganet?
Its totallly unfair that women can have children. They get time off work and sit at home on their lazy butts watching tv and pigging out. I mean i dont think nothing it is too hard about it. P...

I am going to have an operation in 9 days...?
on my gallbladder. Its getting removed. I just wanted to ask others who's had this op how they felt before the op, how they were immediately after and how long before you got home and also (if ...

How many baby's do they use, to make one bottle of baby lotion?
I think we should stop this cruel practice now!...

I quit buying salt n pepper. is this bad for me?
i just got tired of taking my shaker and sprinking salt on my food. whats the point? can't i enjoy food without adding this crap? i can get salt from my food right? but my friend scared me. ...

Why are my hands and feet always FREEZING!?
It could be a warm day and they are still cold. Just my hands and feet though. If you were to touch my arm it could be hot but my hands and feet at the same time are freezing. I don't smoke and ...

rufuspufus2084
Should you bathe once or twice a day? Should a man take a bath with his wife?

little_devil501
Rating
depends on what you like.. yea a man can take a bath with his wife..nothing wrong with that.

angelic_beauty
Rating
it mite be a romantic thing. turn the lights off, light some scented candles and maybe even have some rose petals.

Linda P
Rating
Technically, bathing every other day is better as it keeps your skin from drying out. Many years ago a bath was generally once or twice a week.

akela
Rating
I'm sure you must be stinkin', Rufus. Go take a bath, you stinker!

And for the other part, go ask your wife!

fathead
Of course! What a strange question. Why would one NOT bathe? The George Carlin argument? French? (joke!)

Why not take a bath with your wife? Assuming you have a large enough tub, of course. Much easier to scrub the back.

fonzie1956
you only have to bath once a day but i must admit i have 2 showers a day one in the am and one at night as far as bathing with your partner yes it can be fun ,romantic and of cause you save on water .

Panacea
Married couples should always bathe together.

El flaco
I shower twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening. Keeps me clean throughtout the day and throughout the night. Always bathe with your spouse when you can. Helps keep intimacy alive...

oracle
Once is a must but if you've been seating a lot or doing manual labor and so on then do 2-whatever is needed hygienic wise. Why not take a bath togtr-can be turn on and fun

Da Ben Dan
once or twice....sure saves on water

Joe
Rating
once, twice if you want. bad for your skin though. it'll be pretty crammed in that tub with two people and that might lose the desired effect. showers always work for that.

cutiepie81289
2 times a day if you sweat during the day, sure a man can bathe with the wife, girlfriend, partner who cares

StraPPeD!!
Personally, I take a bath twice a day. When I wake up and before I go to bed. And yea you can. I mean, it is your wife. You can do whatever you want with her.

мΛІ€ҢΛр™
Rating
once is enough if not too much (not for smell sake but if you know anything about immunity bathing more than once a day id detrimental to the immune system)

as for you second question... hell ya

Andrew F
Unless you have a cultural or religious* obligation, there is no "should". Do what feels right.

You have good answers here already: bathe with your wife once a day to save on water. Short showers are better (but take whatever time you need for intimacy). Romance in the bathtub is good for relationships.

*To my knowledge, there is no Christian counterindication to shared bathing. 'Aa'ishah (radiallahu anha) and Mu'aawiya ibn Haida suggest that bathing with your spouse is permissable under sharia law.

spongebobsquarpantsfreak
onc is enufe unless u think u need more and yes i ouwld its a good thing not a bad but she or he dont have to.....

eejonesaux
Rating
Hi,, I suggest at least once a day,, and I took a bath or shower with All my wives,,,, that can be (interesting)......and educational,, and fun.... at the same time.....

good luck

Cool Dude
Depends on what you do that day

If you and your wife are both comfortable with doing so

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy