Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do you smoke? And would you like to STOP?

Is it true that you get a poorer quality of sleep if you go to sleep after midnight?
I have heard that you get less 'good' sleep if you go to bed after midnight than if you do before. I find I am often still trying to sleep at 2 or 3am even on a work day, although I do ...

I have a spider bite and dont know what kind it is?
I have big red filled circles on my inner and outter thigh on my left leg. But on the outside of both red circles I have a 2 inch ring of light pink. There are two punture wounds both very small. I ...

Is it normal for an almost-20-year-old to pee the bed?
I was having a dream where my life depended on my ability to pee, so I was trying to go really badly. When I woke up, I was peeing. I immediately stopped, but I was flabbergasted. I haven't peed ...

Does any one know of a deodourant/antipersperant that works for more than an hour or so?

What is cotton mouth?

My height is 5.9 ft and what is yours?
my height is 5.9 ft and what is yours?...

Does marajuana make people lose weight?

Hi I know this sounds silly, but has anyone got any idea how i can get a spider out of my ear? Im serious..?
My ear has been itching and when i looked in the mirror i saw a spider crawling out, with panic tried to grab it and it went back in, im totally freaked out by this, knowing its in there.
Thanks<...

Whats the best remedie for mental and physical exhaustion?

How would you know your pee is clean after smoking pot?

What's the most dangerous (best) drug out there?
I just want to know for future reference....

Are you shy?

Is swallowing helium fatal?

Blond or brunette??

What can i do to get my iron levels up?

Additional Details
(and iron supplements make me ill)...

How can i make my tummy ache go away?
i ate too much at a party today and now i feel awful. please help me!! it is seriously the most i have eaten in a while....

Please help me. I have to have a General Anesthetic. Petrified about it. Having panic attacks, and been sick?
I have to have a general anesthetic, but am absolutely petrified. What is it like?
What does it feel like?
What happens?
Does it hurt?
Is it really scary?

Please help ...

Does anyone else agree that smoking...?
...takes far more will power and dedication than not smoking? After all, everyones aware of the health risks, but people still continue to smoke....

Hairy chest or bald. WHICH one girls do you like.?

no one
Should junk food be allowed in schools????
What is your opinion? Please nothing rude or inappropriate, thanks.

Racheal N 94
Rating
They need some carbs..lol. But really only heathy food...my schoools food sux.

scheidingc
Rating
Hell yeah.Its parents why kids are fat & lazy we were made to go out & play insted of sit in front of the Tv & play video games

♥ live for oxygen
Rating
it is in my school, yes

me&mycuz
YES JUST MAKE IT HIGH SO THEY DONT BUY IT ALOT

Kiley W
at my school it is

Mike
Rating
only if it is banned every other place

Sean Connery
Yes. People have a right to choose their own diet. Although Americans should cut down because a lot of us are fat slobs.

bungalow bill
Rating
As long as it sits quietly and doesn't disrupt the lessons,I think it should be allowed to learn, just like everyone else!! junk foods are people too, and should be given the same rights to a decent education!!

Love is inevitable
Rating
well yea and no
yes cuz (expessially with us girls) when we get a craving for something mabe the skool has it and you can go get it
no cuz some people dont know when enough food is enogh and they will eat a weeks worth in an hour and they get fat and destry their health

Becky
I think junk food's fine in school. It's your choice.

Although I do think that wrappers from the junk food people leave on the floor or ground isn't good. Maybe schools should discourage junk food more.

Jessica
Rating
I think there needs to be choices. I don't really care if there is junk food in the vending machines, especially for the upper grades. But I think there should be healthy food options for the cafeteria food so that students that want to eat healthy can have a choice if they don't want to always pack.

*lilly* PRO-JONAS
Rating
no

ajrcltmar2
Yes but I also think there should be better physical education too. Many of the public schools don't even have a pe period.

Justin O
Rating
sure

Bettee62
NOT IN MY OPINION

**AyJay**
Rating
no

Cosmic
NO, there are too many fat kids.

Casey D
Yes and no. My school acts as if they are striving to make a healthy community and stuff when they have many non-nutritious food. And no because we all lead different lives and school is taking from that already because we all are learning the sam way and we are in school 8 hours a day, thats 40 hours a week and thats a lot. School should not be able to change how we live.

Sues P
no there are to many obese chlidren now

Chey
Rating
No, because schools are always complaining that the students aren't eating right and it's affecting how good they do in school but having access to junk food is not making anything better

eatchrisbcreme
Rating
It's a good question however seeing that if you ban it kids will just bring it to school anyway I think not allowing it would be rather pointless. Kids need to learn for themselves to make healthy decisions.

greg
no, schools should teach kids to eat healthy

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy