Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What do you do when you feel you have a...?
anxiety attack coming on?
Additional Details
I'm looking for serious answers only. I can see the immature children are out tonight. Do me a favor and dont waste my time in answering ...

Is it true that Cleopatra was ugly as sin?

Whats more dangrous to your health:smoking or drinking?
take a person who smokes X amount of packs a day and a person that drinks X amount of beer,whiskey, etc a day. who would be in worst shape? and plus drinking and driving is bad but smoking and ...

What food are good for brain and memory?
especially to the ...

Does marijuana make you more outgoing?
Its better then drinking so dont tell me im ...

How much are you supposed to fart daily?
i've heard average 4 for women and 7 for men.

but i don't know anyone who farts that little. i sure don't.

there i go again....

If alcohol is so bad, what drug should I switch to?
The government keep saying how dangerous a drug alcohol is, and how it is more dangerous than many other drugs.

So... if I give up alcohol, what drug do you think the government would ...

I need help!?
i never can get to sleepo easily..it takes me like 3 hours or more to get to sleep...why?? and do u have any suggestions on what i can do to get to sleep?...

What's your favourite eye colour?
I'm doing a survey on what people look for in a partner.What colour eyes do you have?I have green eyes with a yellow ring around the pupil,what do u think of that colour?...

People that smoke so much weed talk alot, but when they don't get it they act different WHY?

My wife slashed by arm witha broken piece of glass. most people say I should leave but she is sick. Can I Stay

I like to be spanked but my bf dosent like to spank me how can i get him to do so?

Once a month my wife tells me she's on her menstral cycle?
I feel left out every month so my question is
What bike should i purchase to join her on her ride?...

What drug is more deadly? Meth or Heroin?
Debate at work!...

I am 28 yrs old. and already have some white hairs growing on my head, could this be caused by stress?

Can spicy food actually harm you (time is a factor here)?
I just ate a load of chilli con carne, and we went a bit overboard with the chillis, we put 3 in, put in some chilli powder and then added hot and spicy chilli con carne mix.

I like spicy ...

Is there any way to make my hair straighter?
mine hair is bit curly and too lush i think, (i'm male if that makes any diference) so what whould i do get so diferent haircut or use some kind of shampoo's or condicioner M?help me i'...

How the do I quit. . .?
I really need to quit smoking but I have tried everything and it doesn't work. I find it really hard because all of my friends and family smoke. Any suggestions??...

I might be fat?
One time i was sitting on one of those animals on springs like at parks and stuff and i broke it....

I feel like crap...can anyone help me feel better?
My throat is really sore, & my nose is stuffy. I have an occasional cough to. What should I do to feel better?

Thanks,
B...

vicki h
Should a father sleep with his six year old daughter?
He climbs into her bed to read to her and just stays there all night. The marriage betwen mom and dad is bad. I am concerned.

modernneanderthal
Rating
It's probably not good for ANY parent to constantly sleep with their children as children do need to learn to be independant. But reading to his child & them falling asleep doesn't make him a pervert by any means.

Hielodrive
Rating
Not a big deal. I have a seven yr old and that is not unusual, but we are in jammies.

cmtemtb
Rating
Legally, no. Morally, it depends. If there is enough reason for it to worry you that the father would do that, then maybe. If you think something is going on then you should report it, but I wouldn't go and call the police or children services just on a hunch.

JULIE J
Rating
Although I have two kids, at different times in my marriage, I have slept with them to avoid sleeping with my husband. I wasn't about sleeping with them but avoiding him. I don't think it is fair to assume that something more is going on unless there are other indicators....Many parents share beds until much later than 6. That alone is no indicator. But, I would watch for any other signs.

and so
I'd be as well

nena5271
Rating
if ur concerned then it may be more but ordinarily thats just a good dad

notyou311
Rating
Absolutely not. Call Child Protective Services. He needs to be removed from the home immediately.

ladydiva012003
No not unless both parents are there like if the daughter was to come get in bed with them

justmaz2004
because of childs age id say no id feel uncomfortable knowing the father was inside of the bed sitting on bed an reading is fine but no way should he enter the girls bed .father or not

Jackie. <33333
Rating
If this is a regular thing, that may be bad. It sounds like he is just a good dad. But there may be something more...

redunicorn
Rating
It may be harmless. Talk to him if you are concerned.

Warhorse X
Rating
Are they both naked?

If They are not, you should not worry about it.

But if they are,then that is Plain sick and report it to the authorities.

It's normal for a Dad to show his affection to his Daughter.
That includes sleeping on the same bed with her without any Malice.

Impavidus
it depends what kind of guy he is, if he's a scum bag he could be abusing her but maybe he just loves her.

Maybe you could video the whole night secretly... hire a private investigator to install a hidden camera. see if anything dodgy is going on.

billypsf
Rating
I would say no. If you are the mother and this bothers you then sit down together and talk about it. If you are not the mother and it bothers you then maybe you should sit down with the mother and discuss your concerns.

starrwoode
Rating
no he should not.

Stimpson J. Cat
Rating
No, he should not sleep with a 6-year old girl.

‚ô°chele‚ô°
no way!

Aoxomoxoa
Rating
Absolutley NOT.

barbiesmokescrack
Rating
I don't like to be judgmental, but it sounds pretty wrong if it's a regular thing.

BNL-Lover
Rating
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

southernn_sky_2020
No he shouldn't

slanteyedkat
No, that is not alright. Need to get that man out of the house and away from that child.

BORICUA BORN
This is not correct, if by accident he falls asleep his wife should and needs to wake him up to go to his bed. One wonders what is going on here?

luvjamesfranco
Rating
well it's ok he reads to her, but when she gets older like a teenager he might do more than just lay there if u know what i mean so don't let him sleep with her.

William T
Report him just to be on the safe side.If it turns out to be nothing then its nothing.

marinam
If the marriage would be in good conditions, there will be no questions asked and no suspicions. But in this conditions. Maybe a serious discussion is necessary before to call the cops.

gitsliveon24
NO WAY. If his daughter needs someone to sleep with she should go in the MOTHER & FATHERS room. Or if there is no mother he should sleep next to his daughters bed on the floor.

Bobbi N
Rating
ummmmmm CALL THE COPS get someone involved to get this matter looked into....waiting could lead to another child........oh i dont even wanna say or think this.....molesting/murder....anything is possible now.....

Monica W
I dont think that is healthy at all

jsb3t
Rating
Call Child Protective Services (CPS) and report this just to be safe.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy