Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What's the BEST way to relieve stress?

When do u think ur gonna die?
i think im gonna die when im like 84...

My friend has narcolepsy, what can i do?
my best friend is 24, slim, healthy and active, but it seems to be getting more frequent, to me anyway. she fell asleep when we were out for lunch yesterday and it took ages for her to come round, it ...

What health problems would one have if he had a past of experimenting with prescription drugs and alchohol?
I know that the drug/alcohol addict would have a heart failure in the future, but I mean what sort of problems with his/her health would he/she suffer from by experimenting with, oh say, ...

Why am i afraid of growing old ?

Need to pass a drug test i smoke alot of weed got the test coming up in less 2wks?
need to see my p.o. so i need to pass ...

How do it feel to drink liquor?
it's not a good thing to do it messes up your ...

If u open ur eyes when u sneeze will ur eyes pop out?

What to do? I'm sick!?
My sister got a cold, and now she gave it to me and my entire family. I have a mild headache, and the back of my neck hurts so I can't crack it. Plus, my tonsels and my throat hurt and sometimes ...

Is it cold in here or is it just me?

Sick, what do i have?
Well, yesterday i had a bad cough and it hurt to swallow. I woke up this morning and and I could not swallow anything. about an hour later, i could swallow my water, but it still hurt. later, I could ...

What is the reason peolpe want to be anerexic?
is it because they don't want a ...

Tounge ring?
Got my tounge pirced yesterday, i want to take it out. Is it safe? Or do i have to wait untill it heals
Additional Details
I cant have it in anymore, for personal ...

I am very stressed out and it is causing me to lose my appetite, please help?
Without getting into details, I've been going through a lot of stress in my life lately and I can count what I've eaten in the few days on one hand. I am NOT anorexic, do not get that idea ...

When we spin around, why do we go dizzy?

Can something bad happen if i drink too much water?

Does chocolate really cause breakouts, and does stress really cause gray hair?

What is the best thing that a lady should do when she is about to have a bowel movement in her pants?

Why do people give towjobs?
if you know what i mean...is it good for you or something?...

Wat does ezecm look like?

JJxxxGG
Should I take vitamin's when I go to bed or when I wake up?
I take Flinstone Kid vitamin`s beacuse they don`t mess up my perido or make me hungery. When is the best time to take them? At night? When I wake up? and so on.....

Da' Mattster
Rating
Definently to start your day off strong IN THE MORNING.

Thaddeus E
Rating
Just try and take them around the same time. This is just so you do not forget. Some people say it helps give them energy in the morning.

Dr. Lee Williams
Always when you wake up. The extra nutrients you ingest do you no good when you go to sleep and your body cannot utilize them.

Ricki F
when you wake up, and you should really take vitamins suitable for you age, you could be missing something. and if you get hungry eat.
if you take the correct vitamin it shouldn't mess with you period.

al
Rating
It's very important to take your vitamins with or after food. Especially if they have the ADEK vitamins (Vitamin A, D, E, and K). These are fat soluble and need to be taken with a little bit of fat to be absorbed and used by the body. If you take it at night they may not be absorbed properly.

SALSA
In the morning.

shadyfridge4
Rating
once a day, when you wake up. and its Hungry. no e. and Period, not perido. please try to work on your spelling. its very annoying.

jsh2009
Rating
I use them all the time. I have to start taking them alot now because due to me losing a lot of weight I seem to have thinning hair so hopefully the flinstone vitamins will help grow my hair back...

I'm REALLY hoping that it will...

But i would suggest taking them when you wake up b/c if you take them at night, u might have trouble going to sleep.
So idk.....

Daybreak
Rating
At night was best for me.

Dave R
Rating
First thing in the AM, with water. I work at a residental elderly home and most take them with breakfast at 8:00 in the morning.

DOT
Rating
When you get up. Even vitamins doesn't need to sit in the stomach while you sleep. They digest better and quicker when you are up moving around.

DEVVO
Rating
in the morning

Alsee
Rating
You can take vitamins anytime you wish...

katrina
Rating
you can take in morning only it is better and u can feel better becauses u will be doing some work it is used in that way the vitamin's

Mike H
Rating
Most vitamens don't have a time window for maximum effectiveness.

However, I take a one-a-day vitamen and the instructions say to take with food.

So, pretty much whenever is convenient for you.

meandthekids
Really don't think it matters what time of day, as long as you take one daily.

bling bling
Rating
i take my vitamins after lunch

life aint a fary tale
usualy in the morning so you dont forget or feel to tiered to have them

Єгіскα
Rating
they say to take daily but the BEST Time is to take at night because you are going for 8-10 hours withOUT nutrition. during the day, you eat and drink randomly.

good question i might add

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy