Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What is an quick way to stop bleeding?
in the ...

Is it possible to die from withdrawal symptons?!?
i.e cold turkey
Additional Details
i'll point out im not actually addicted to anything just me and my friend were wondering and our biology teacher couldnt actually give us a ...

If i smoke two cigarettes a day is it still very very harmful for me or it is no big deal?( I am 20 years old)

I've been constantly having to urinate the last few days, and everytime I go I only urinate a little?
What's wrong with me? How can I treat this?
Additional Details
I'm 16 and I'm male....

Do i have OCD?
or does it sound like i do?

my mother is like mother from hell.. she is so.. no word can describe it. but she is really annoying and whenever i deal with her it stresses me out..but at the ...

When meditating how do you make you mind go blank?
ive tried so many times but im always thinking of something or other....

What does it mean if your body is slow to heal from cuts, minor skin infections etc?
Does it mean the immune system isn't working properly or is everyone just different
Additional Details
Holy Smoked: ROTFL no it is not ...

How do you get rid of morning sickness?
what if you have tried crackers and sprite soda and that don't work

Are you an organ donar? What are your reasons?

I've sneezed 19 times today (and no im not kidding). Is this normal...or what?
I wanted to see how many times i sneezed today (yea i kno,WEIRD lol) bcuz yesterday and a couple days b4 that, ive been sneezin a whole bunch. Wat the heck is my problem?...

If you found out you had ....?
one week to live what would you do? any dreams or things left undone? would you give what you have a way?...

I'm 15 and I am 5"2. My dad is 5"3 and my mom is 5"0. Is it possible to reach 5"7 or 5"8 (or outgrow my dad)?

What should I do, I feel suicidal?
I'm 15 and have been depressed for several months, I heard about a girl at school who had committed suicide and I have suddenly started feeling suicidal, my mum knows I'm depressed and I am ...

Is there something wrong with me?
ok so hey everyone! uh god i cannot stop shivering. when im in a room all alone and its not even cold in the room at all i get these chills....its really weird.....can someone explain this? i dont ...

Is there anything you can do for a broken blood vessel in the eye?
a.s.a.p ...

How come every time ask a question about weed people think they know what there talking about?
and then they say something rediculous like all your brain cells will be wiped out so go for it?...

Does anyone genuinely know how to stop smoking for good?
i've smoked for YEARS. 33 now. started at 11yo. reckon i've blagged it really re:health so far, but it's doing my head in. i think about it and have tried knocking it on the head ...

If you discovered the power of immortality would you sell it on ebay ?

What are the bad effects of getting your tongue pierced?
is it bad for your teeth someone told me it breaks down tooth enamel.and can you hit a lot of nerves when you get it pierced.is it ...

Which is more damaging to the brain and/or health:Alcohol or Marijuana?

rnm513
Really sick. what can i eat without throwing up?
ok so i am really sick. (you might be able to tell from my other questions :P ) but anyways these are all my symptoms:

i have a major headache. im all friggin stuffed up can barely breathe. my throat hurts like hell, im so dizzy and not thinking straight. i have a 101.7 fever, i have thrown up endless times today but its stopped since about 8:00 pm, and I have a stomachache now. plus im freezing one second then im so frickin hot i cant bare it. and im really tired.

so whenever i eat, i throw it up. so is there anything i can eat without throwing up?

thanks...im starvng

Spider Pig
Rating
try candies first, it will calm your nerves, then saltine crackers.

samantha r
Rating
little by little saltines and gingerale.

Pure Beauty
Rating
crackers.

jays_girl23
Rating
Mashed potatoes are good. They will stick to you and probably won't make you hurl. But don't put anything like gravy and stuff in them, a little butter is fine. Also, drink some powerade. It will keep you hydrated. Hope you feel better.

Tinky
try toast or plain things - it easier for the stomach to handle!!! Get Well.

CJ
Take Tylonel for the fever. Drink gatoraide or poweraide to replace the electrolites. Start with a small sip. Wait 20 minutes. If it stays down, another small sip. Another 20 minutes. Then you can eat a cracker. But give everything time in between. Your stomach is throwing everything back cuz you have a bug or something. Go to the Doctor if it continues.

Lucy
Rating
try eating some saltines or crackers or a piece of bread.
drink lots of fluids.
cant say if any of it will make you throw up again or not, but it will help get you better sooner.
also, if your fever goes up or your symptoms continue to get worse see a doctor.
if its the flu they have medication that you can use within 72 hours of onset of symptoms that will make the symptoms subside

Krissy
Rating
Start with ice first. That way you can see how your stomach reacts then you can advance from there.

jules
Rating
i wouldn't eat anything until you can keep water down... so only drink water.

then, maybe tomorrow, eat things that are EASY to digest- applesauce, bananas, rice, toast, etc. And make sure to KEEP DRINKING WATER because you'll need to stay hydrated!

I hope you feel better!

;
saltine crackers,
plain toast

bbgirl
dont eat anything for a while
if you are so sick than why are you on the computer??
go get some rest

Junesia A
Did you try soup and crackers, if u didnt try it, if u still punking everything you need to go to the doctor for a check up

Prickle's Back!
Rating
try some rice and bananas and toast. hope you feel better soon. can you see the doctor?

star
did you try crackers, pudding, or jello.

Mina
Try saltine crackers or maybe even applesauce.

Qc W
Just try some luke warm chicken broth and water or clear soda. Eventually work your way into saltine crackers; but be sure the chicken broth stays down before you try solids.

Gret37
Rating
chicken soup? if not maybe your not ready for solid foods yet, just keep hydrated with lots of liquids.
Hope you feel better really soon!
Hugs! :0)

lucy_shy8000
Dry things absorb the acid in your stomach. Too much acid makes you want to puke. that's why so many people who are nauseous eat crackers or dry toast and such.
Anything 'wet', sugary, buttery, or dense will only add to the nausea.

Chips don't count as 'dry'.

Sir Readalot
Try a little soup.

Smartie
please go to the er.

sunshine
Rating
7up jello or broth..see a dr asap

Insanity
Rating
stuff like toast (hold the butter) and saltines, dry cerial (no sugary or marshmallowie things, maybe ginger aile, if you think you can handle it

JBLove
Come on guys - CHICKEN SOUP -
No food wil stop you from throwing up - pick one that may be easy on you when you do. Need the fluid in the soup -

Nathan W
i have to agree with Saltine Crackers. Drink lots of water. If you cant hold that down very long, then you might want somebody to take you to your physcian. Just get lots of rest also!!

Baby Waffles
crackers, and toast with nothing on it

ALKaholic
It's called the BRAT diet:
Bananas
Rice krispies
Apple sauce
Toast

Also, sip clear fluids to keep from getting dehydrated (but NOT soda or sports drinks).

SkaterGirl182
Rating
This may work for you, it may not. When I get sick and throw up a lot, I make sure to stay hydrated. Just keep fluids in you. As long as you don't drink too much and throw up, it should help to fill you up a bit. As for food, neutral things. Not strong flavors. Maybe some plain crackers or bread, at least just to start you off until you can work your way to chicken noodle soup.

The man in the back
Rating
Boiled carrots. You can drink the water, too.

Marbel
Rating
Yeah sodium crackers have always been the easiest on my stomach when sick.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, December 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy