Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Ok, tell me if anyone else experiences this......?
Does anyone else get sudden pains in your head?? Not major, or anything to blur your vision, but all of the sudden feel a pain in your head (dull or sharp), then it goes away?? I've felt this ...

Why do i fart so much?
i admit i do fart heaps. Im a girl and i fart huge farts about every 20 min. i never use to and my eating habits havent changed. its funny but not all the time. any ideas?...

Why am i so tired during school? what can i do to be alert?
is there something i can eat or drink for this? not coffee, not anything high caloried, or not anything that gives me pimples.

im okay during 1st, 2nd, and 6th.
but i get tired and ...

How to stop hiccups?

For smokers....I'm curious. Why do you smoke? Don't all the health warnings and high costs scare you?

What are the early signs that your going to have a migraine?

Something is wrong with my body??
Earlier my stomach started feeling numb and then it spread to my arms & legs and they began to feel like deadweights. When I stand up I get dizzy. I don't know what is wrong with me. I ...

Am i dieing?
IN JANUARY i tried to syphon gasoline and all i was getting was the fumes
and got a high off from it and i heard you can die from doing that. so i was wondering since it happend 5 months ago am ...

Does cranberry juice get rid of Marijuana in your system?

What do you think of your GP and the quality of service they provide?
how long do you have to wait for an appointment?...

Help, what are these symptoms?
dizzy, weak, sick to my stomach, cold/hot, short of breath. Any type of person who knows about medical things what could be causing this!?!??!...

What is the difference between disposable razors, and non desposable ones?

Everyone has a little bit of obsessive compulsive in them.....?
What is your disorder? I have to have water running whenever I go to the bathroom, even at public restrooms. Its just a compulsive thing lol....

I FEEL FAINT i fell off my chair. WHAT SHOULD I DO.?
i never really ..but what would i do if i did....

If ur on ur perod can u get pregnet?

What is the purpose of yawning?

If I die what will i do ???

PLEASE READ!!>>>I'm So hungry all the time, I've took a pregnancy test and it was negative?
but I have this weird taste in my mouth like i did when I was pregnant with my daughter. I don’t understand what's wrong with me, my body feels normal, I’m just so hungry all the time then i ...

Does it really take 7 years for gum to digest if you swallow it?

The other night..I seen something strange...someone please explain this for me?
The other night, I was asleep for maybe twenty minutes, and woke suddenly. I turned my eyes, and not my head, and seen what looked like a black 'head messager' floating in mid air, in my ...

kedra
OK I weigh 145 lbs. Ever pair of socks I wear i get this ring on my ankle, WHY?
Is it a health issue ?

ethelskeen@sbcglobal.net
Rating
you may have fluid retention which means your anckles might be a bit swollen, if so, prop them up and rest for awhile and stay off the salt.

party_by_candlelite
Because your socks are too tight due to the size of your ankles.

JennyWho?
Rating
The socks are too tight for your ankle. Try buying bigger socks or ones that do not come up so high.

ladytorch2000
Are you diabetic? If so, you can buy socks without elastic made for this condition. They won't stay up though - lol. If you aren't, you may be retaining water (body fluid) for some other reason. You should ask your doctor who may prescribe diuretics. Fluid retention can be as benign as a PMS factor or as serious as Heart Failure. Best to know for sure.

mithraelite
are they tight around your ankles? what does weight have to do with it?

Jenaca
That happens to most everyone. It doesn't matter how much someone weighs. They could be 70 lbs, 100 lbs, or 150 lbs. It is only because of the elastic. Elastic tends 2 do that. It is not a health issue, well unless it starts cutting off your circulation. Ok.
TTYL.

WallyRod
Everyone gets those, pal. I haave this weirder thing where if my fingers are in water for a long time, the skin starts to get pruney. WEIRD!

DragonFlyGal
Your socks are to small

danarakab
Rating
no everyone has a ring around their ankle after wearing socks the socks maybe to tight

badfish911
you have CANKLES...you need a diet

jstrain5676@sbcglobal.net
you are suffocating your ankles or possibly cutting off the circulation of the blood flow from your ankles. most people who are slightly to extremely overweight experience this problem.

Malika
Rating
I am sorry but i have no idea what you talking about.sorry buddy

cosaxteacher
Rating
It is the tightness of the elastic in the socks. It probably means you have socks that aren't the right size.

Seikilos
Rating
The ring is simply a dent in the skin from the pressure of the elastic at the top of the sock that is supposed to hold the sock up. The rings will go away in a short time on their own after you take the socks off. Not a real health issue.

You can stretch the top of the socks a bit to try to loosen them slightly.

elg206
Rating
i don't know.

TheDifference911
It may be ur socks are too tight for ur probably veluptuous figure. Invest in some crew socks that dont go high up ur ankle, or cut the part off.

renee_doiron
Rating
The elastic is snug. But, that same snug, ring-making elastic is what keeps your socks from falling down. :)

nuked25
Maybe you have most of your weight around your ankles or basically just have smelly feet???

ravenrx3
Rating
are the socks too tight? if not maybe just poor circulation as somebody already mentoned. or maybe slight lymphedema?

--------
YOU HAVE POOR CIRCULATION

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy