Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is the marijuana out of my body yet? its been a week!?
I took marijuana for the first time on 8/17/08 and i have to take a drug test either 2/27 or 8/28 and im like 170lbs..i need to know if its out or what not i dont want to buy a home test im broke ...

Smoking/ Smokers?
What is the attraction to smoking, are you people afraid that if yo dont smoke you don't look cool. Well WAKE UP! You look stupid smoking to the majority of people, your are damaging your body ...

What helps to prevent mosquito bites?
i have heard taking garlic capsules before going on hol???...

Hey every one i need your help...?
I have been waking up every morning for the past three days feeling like i need to through up. And i an feeling that way now. Whats going on i took a pregnacy test a week and a half ago. Should i ...

Do you have?
Do you have a short or long tongue?...

Can U SHRINK As U get OLDER?
my grandma is like 4'11, but she said she was 5'2 when she was young, she said she just 'shrunk'...

So is it true? can people shrink when they reach old age?

Do I have food poisoning?
I ate at a buffet-style restaurant for lunch today. I ate a normal size meal....1 plate with normal serving sizes, 1 lemon square for dessert.... I didn't eat much at all. About an hour after we ...

Wat shuld i do to get good sleep.suggest me somthing wich effects fast.?
in my city i dont easily get sleeping pills.i must have prescription....

I think ihave a problem i think i might b addicted 2 nicotine and i started smoking today!?
today i tried my frist cigareette marblo reds not thinking i was getting addicted i had another and another and my friend saw me and sed megan i dnt want u 2 kill urself since im only 15 so im like ...

Think i have anorexia?
im 13 and have been doing a project on anorexia at school i may just sound like its in my mind, but i do have alot of the symtoms of it such as bruising easily, thinning hair, pale skin, used to self ...

Itchy Eyes!?
The past day or two my eyes have been very itchy and they sting every once and a while. They are not unusually watery, or dry and they aren't red. The tissue in the corner of my eyes is kind of ...

Whats an easy way to lose my voice?
I just dont want NE speech for about as longs as i care acually i dont care how long just want to lose ...

Why do we sleep with our eyes closed?
please give me some stars!...

What happens when you swallow gum? Does it really take 7 years to digest?
I swallowed gum like 5 mins. ago and I'm worried it will get stuck in my stomach or some other places and then I won't be able to breathe. Now I'm really scared!!! Please tell me what ...

Why do women like tall men ?
like around 5'7 to 6'0...

HELP HELP need someone to answer FAST! PLEASE :]?
If someone smokes marijuana in late May, then quits smoking it, but then smokes marijuana last friday...how long will it take to get the thc out of their system?
Additional Details
I don&...

Is This A Problem?
So after I lay down or sit for awhile and then get up and start walking my sight goes away and everything turns black and I feel light headed then after a few seconds everything is fine. I am 15 ...

Who does your hair?
I do my hair or i'll get it done by my hairdresser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I am fixing to have to take a drug test in 1 month. how can i get marijuana out of my system by then?
i have like 1 month before i have to take the drug test. i smoke maybe 1-3 joints a day. I have quit for now. whats the best way to clean my system out?...

What is the tempurature requirement for a urine drug test?

nautical_star8
My tempture is 96.7 degress why?
I'm sick with nasal congestion,a sore & itchy throat, and red blotches on my forehead that won't go away. When I take my tempture it's says 96.7. Why could it be so low?

heidi_rammstein
Rating
its fine my normal temp is between 96.2 and 97.5
it depends on how your body is and the themometer your using

Miss Verlaine
The temperature of your body will vary. Most doctors recommend recording your temperature over a period of time when you're not sick to get a baseline measure. Yours actually isn't that low.

Did you take it in the armpit? This is an inaccurate measure. Try buying one that measures from the ear, which is the most accurate.

Just because you have a cold or mild illness doesn't mean it will lead to a FEVER, which is what the temperature is measuring. Mild illness will not necessarily raise your temperature.

But if you concerned, seek professional advice.

The DoomsdayClock
Hmm if it wasn't summer I'd say because you don't want to go to school, guess you're sick but have no fever (high temp), happens sometimes.

lucybeagle2003
Mine always runs low like that...even when I'm sick....it's annoying

I think that 98.6 is simply an average and there is a range above and below that most people fall into....we (you and I) must be on the low side of the range

themeindzeye
Because you're sick. When you become healthy again, your temperature will rise.

hagren
Rating
Your temperature is perfectly normal - many people don't have 98.6 degree temperature. Mine is never higher than 97. Get well soon.

rememberseptember9112001
You are not running a fever you should be glad. You would be lucky if it doesn't get any higher.

Tracey
Rating
Some peoples temperatures generally do run low- mine for instance is usually around 97. degrees... Is it normally low?

joecseko
Rating
Everyones temperature is regulated by the hypothalamus gland and 98.6 is just an average temp.Without having a comparison temp from when you weren't sick it's hard to tell if this is normal.I've read as low as 94 in the hospital and noone seemed at all alarmed.Could just be a fluke or a drop in core body temp due to inactivity.You may want to speak to a doctor about the other symptoms particularly the blotches if you've taken any medication to rule out an allergic reaction

every woman
Perhaps your symptoms are only viral...

jackru02dogs
Mine also runs below normal,some peoples run a little high and that's normal. As far as the other stuff,see your doc.

kushi
Rating
it think you saw something scary.

Monte
Rating
You are an alien and you are not used to Earth germs.

--------
Rating
First of all you need to know what is your normal temperature. Keep a thermometer by your bed and for 2 weeks before you get up in the morning write down your temperature. It is more accurate if you take it under your arm. Then figure your average. Mine is 92.7. So when i have a temperature like you I am sick. try it

patois
Rating
The red blotches that won't go away tell me you should probably call a health care practitioner.

ELEN G
Rating
I'm sick too and had a fever
But you need to make sure went you take your temperature you don't move your thermometer.
Get well

PrincipalNZF
Rating
There are a couple of reasons. First, you may be naturally cold -- do you know what your temp is when you're healthy? 98.6 is just an average. Second, your thermometer may be broken or have a low battery. Third, with the nasal congestion you may be breathing slightly through your mouth when you take your temp, making it an inaccurate reading.

Presuming that your normal temperature is about 98.6 and this is an accurate reading, this is an uncommon but not unheard of reaction to being sick. Not all germs make your temp go up -- think of all the times you've had a cold that you didn't have a fever.

Still, I'd probably call my doc, not because of the low temp but because of the rash -- probably want to get that looked at.

Hope you feel better!

Jill
you are weak
and below normal
which is not normal

caroleeberhardt
Rating
It is because you are sick. Another reason why this can be like this is because not everybodys body temp will be normal. Everyone is different.

Hope You Feel Better Soon!!!!

:)

NATIVE NEW YORKER
Rating
that's the norm for you
mine is 97.4 unless i'm ill
sounds to me like you have allergies
but i'm no doc

seishinfuzen
fever happens when your body elevates your temperature in attempt to kill the pathogen inside you.
you having a nasal congestion means that the part in your oropharynx or nasopharynx are already swelling, itching, bla blah blah (the 5 signs of inflammaton) but it seems that the pathogen is not yet generalized (affects your whole body) maybe it is not enough to trigger the the body's immune system to increase your body's temp. so voila! 96.7! a normal body temp manifests.
hehehe! hope this helps

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy