Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What is something you want to do in your life before you die? Also, How do you want to die?
There are so many things I will like to in my life before I pass....

I'm a 14 year old girl my height is about 5'3 How can I safely increase my height?
I'm a 14 year old girl my height is about 5'3 and I weigh around 144 pounds. I eat fruits and vegetables very often and sweets too but I don't drink milk. I used to wear 5 pound ankle ...

What would you rather be?
Would you rather be an anorexic
Or would you want to be obese.
Just a question I never knew which one, either way they both can lead to death.
Additional Details

Is it wrong to cut your self?

Additional Details
yes its on purpose... i dunno what to ...

So we're meant to drink 8 glasses of water a day...but how big is the glass?

Are school nurses supposed to check a student's waste?
Is that right?

Let's say a child had a stomach ache, the nurse tells the child not to flush so they can check the waste. Especially when the child is like ... older - high school age. ...

Fast cure for hiccups???????
i have them right now Help!!...

If passing out means killing brain cells, do getting drunk kill brain cells?

Additional Details
I want scientific facts, not conclusions based on experiences.

And if it is a matter of reaching a cell ...

I hate to ask this, but is it normal to poo everyday?
I heard that if one eats healthy they do or they poo every other day.
I also heard that Americans don't go as much as they should and only a few times a week.

Anyway, is it ...

Want to change a body part?
Ok, who out there is ashamed of their bodies, looks etc what part of your body would you change and why?...

How do u get rid of hick ups?

I eat bugs out in the back yard is this normal?

Additional Details
im in my 20...

I'm peeing more often and my pee is now clear like water. Is something wrong with me?
I'm 14 and I drink lots of water these days. T...

What's your blood group?

How the hell so u shave down there? ha 10 points!?
deeng..well when i took a shower..i tried to shave for the first time..but i dunno if i shaved well..eeek! all of a sudden i saw lil red spots and they were like bleeding right after i shaved..did i ...

How many operations have you had?

When i breathe in after smoking, why does it feel like i cant hold my breath?
i have not smoked in 2 months and i now have started again. im 17 and when i breathed in after smoking it was hard to breathe. why is that? yea i know its bad for me ...

My daughter has head lice again - what is the best thing to get rid of them - fighting a losing battle - help!
tried all headmarks stuff
vinegar in water
repellents
constant combing with nit comb
the scool have been informed
she has long hair and does not want to have it cut - she ...

Marijuana?
I've smoked pot twice and both times i got really paranoid and felt like i had to get out of my "high". I just want to feel relaxed why is this ...

I have a sore throat! Anyone got any cures?
OK, so I've got a sore throat, as mentioned above, and I've read about how cayenne pepper is supposed to help, when dissolved in water and stuff. Does anyone have any experience with that? W...

whiskerbiskit
My nine year old has started dating and she wants birth control, whats a good kind for pre-teens?

lomatar1186
ok, i know you're joking, the girls hasn't even reached puberty yet.

luv_nun_awuther
Are you FREAKIN' CRAZY???? Find something better to do with OUR time and go HELP someone instead of making up crap like this.....

I speak French ... Bonjour
Rating
you are a kook for letting your nine year old date! that is way too young! she should start when she's 11 1/2 or 12. and birth control? NO WAY! She shouldn't have even gotten her period yet so don't worry about that. she is not even a 'double digit' yet! you need some mental therapy for this. AND NINE YEARS OLD IS NOT A PRE TEEN! she is just a little girl, and she should act like a little girl too.

Kermanzo
Rating
its ok just now....the trouble starts when she starts bleeding......remember the saying "old enough to bleed old enough to breed".....you have a couple of years to go b4 you have to start birth control..............so don't panic just now.....

dlrrn
A nine year old shouldn't be dating, even left alone with boys. Even with birth control, what about STD's???????????

Middlefinger!
LOL!

carly f
what r u thinking she is 9 years old u must be crazy to even let her date u should be reported

Danielle C
DO NOT GIVE YOUR NINE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER BIRTH CONTROL! You should talk to her about why she needs it first. Are you serious? She shouldn't even be dating at nine!

XxhunnybunnyxX
Rating
At 9 years old? What the hell is wrong with you? Act like a parent for crying out loud. No way would I let my daughter do anything like that. She shouldn't be on birth control. She should be in her room playing with Barbies!!!

roy40372
Rating
YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP AND THIS QUESTION IS JUST PURE TRASH.

Jack
She probably hasn't reached puberty yet so little chance of pregnancy but she could be one of the youngest kids in school to contract an STD.
She needs counseling....as do her parents.

Nick the Dick
Rating
Actually she shouldn't worry if she is not ovaulating ... just tell him to blow his load in her until she gets her period...

If she already has her period ... then tell her to get him to pull out and let him spunk on her stomach!

sapphire
Rating
you've got to be kidding...birth control for a nine-year-old?!?!

dragonkisses
Ur a sick man. I hope u don't really have a child.

notyou311
Rating
This is a smart@ss who likes to ask obnoxious questions. Ignore him.

lilly
Repeat that again ? Your 9 year old ? Whats wrong with you ? If I were you I would wip her *** for even thinking like that. Do you have any control over your children ? Then if not you need Jenny Jones, Maury, and Jesus !!!!!

stlouisrams1974
are you the parent from hell???!!??? I hope you're joking. You better be or I'll call the state.

Sonny Boy
A parent that doesn't allow it!!!!

Sara
Rating
lololol. you can't be serious.

?
Rating
I am hoping that your question is just a very sick joke. No decent father would allow his child to do such things. It's absolutely disgusting.

bmac
Rating
Calling Child Protective Services......NOW.

haikuhi2002
Rating
Why on earth would a nine year old start dating? I feel like she is way too young. There's nothing wrong with being friends with boys and hanging out. There's no rush to start dating. I have a nine year old and I don't think she's mature enough for that right now.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 14, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy