Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Would you rather have straight yellow teeth or crooked white teeth?

Any idea how some people can still drink gallons of beers and not putting on weight?

How good am I?
I'm studying to be a doctor
I'm very good looking
I'm fit, I do Judo and run half-marathons
I've been an actor on TV
I kiteboard, skateboard, and ski
I ...

Do I need a psychologist? What do I do? I want serious answers please?
I am 15 years old. I always did good in school.Like 4.0 GPA. I never cause trouble and I was always nice to people. Ever since I started high school last year, I have been having more trouble in ...

Does anyone Have a home remedy for conjunctivitis(Pink Eye).?

More Prayers Please?
I know I have requested prayers for my Daughter Lisa Before. I need them again. She is very ill. She has the cancer in her liver and Blood clots that are increasing in size on her lungs and legs. Her ...

I stubbed me toe on a brass boot, how can I exact my revenge upon it?
Sorry if this question is in the wrong place, I couldn't find the Vengeance category....

Weed Question?
My system right now is compleatly clean of weed. If i get high or only have a few hits. and not do it anymore, how long untill my systems ...

Is there a correlation between balding and smoking?

What causes stool to be green in color?

Bath or Shower?
Which do you prefer.......me it's a bath every time.....never feel clean after a ...

Why do we itch?

Additional Details
and why dies the word 'itch' make you itch

it made me and i know it made you do the ...

Why does it hurt?
I was wondering why the inside of my ***** hurts everytime my boyfriend does doggy like everytime he puts it in all the way slowly it reaches the back of it and it hurts?Could that mean there's ...

SMOKING I QUIT BUT WE ALL NEED A LITTLE HELP how?
HI people yesterday 1st January 2007 I quit smoking just like hundreds of people I really want it to last so I thought wouldn't it be nice to come somewhere and read peoples support help ...

Is there a way to make myself want to quit smoking?
I quit for ten years after smoking for twelve years. I started again about a year ago and I want to quit. The problem is that I don't have a strong desire. I remember how great I felt not ...

How many times i breath every day?

I need to raise my blood pressure?
My blood pressure is currently 100/56... I need to make it higher.. it's way too low. Any ideas on how to do this? I know exercising would be a good solution, but any others?
Additional D...

Can lack of sleep cause headaches?
I have had this huge headache and its been lasting this whole day! i just took some Advil but anyway i haven't been getting some good sleep is this is reason to my headache?...

Help something bit me?
Last night something must have bitten me while I was slpeeping I thought it was mosquitoes but I'm not sure because the bites are huge biggger then the size of a quarter and are welt like. I ...

I really confused please help me?
one of my best friend is sick and i don't know what can i do for her?...

deshawnboy06
My mother died and I keep seeing her in my dream what should I do?

tookabackroad
Rating
I was raised by my grandparents. When my grandmother died, I thought I saw her all the time, when I was out in public, around a lot of people...like in the mall, for instance. After a while, it stopped happening. I have had several very vivid dreams about her. I had some of them when she first died, and then a few at a much later date, when I was going through a particularly rough patch in my private life.

Did she truly visit me? Who knows? It sure seemed real. I like to think she did visit me, to comfort me. I took her death very hard. I noticed that in the first dreams, they were very vague. Yes, they felt real, but I couldn't communicate with her very well...like we were in some sort of otherworldly space. As the dreams went on, a story emerged. What I mean is, the communication got more detailed. She told me she was OK, showed me some details of her new life. She showed me that she was happy where she was (in heaven, and with loved ones and friends), after having lived a full life. This brought me a lot of comfort, because I knew she was OK, and I'll see her again someday. This brought me great hope.

Joey's back
Rating
talk to her in your dream. ask her any questions that you may not have had a chance to ask her in life. tell her you lover her. eventually you will not dream of her so often, but right now you may have unresolved feelings, or things you wished you had said or hadn't said. don't worry, this is all very normal. you've lost the primary influence in your life and it will take some time to realize that you are on your own. my mother died four years ago, and i still sometimes pick up the phone to call her. (and i am a grown woman with five grandchildren). i also dream of my mother. when i awake, i am glad to have been able to see her beautiful face and spirit again.

Tish
I've heard that if you can clearly remember a dream with a dead loved one in it, it wasn't just a dream.

What should you do? I can't tell you that. I can tell you what I'd do though...I'd enjoy those little visits with my mom.

You have my sympathies for your loss.

onip2000
Rating
Talk to her, and enjoy the dreams. You've been blessed with a visit from your mom. I believe it is real, and not your imagination. Your mom probably wants to let you know she is alright, and loves you very much. Thank God for this gift.

jennyedoll
Rating
It's common to be visited this way, just take it as a gift, and be glad she loves you so much.

justme
say goodbye.

tell her she can go, you will be ok

wild_crazy1981
Rating
talk to her... embrace the fact that she's coming to you in your dreams..

starlit624
Maybe keep a journal of your dreams, or just the parts that you remember with your mom in them, and try to figure out what's making you dream about her so often. If her death was recent, dreaming about her probably isn't that uncommon of a thing. I'm sure a lot of people go through that; My mom dreamt about her mother when she passed away, too. If it's been a while OR you find it hard to get a goodnight's sleep because of these dreams, maybe you should see a therapist and talk to them about your dreams (and your journal, if you decide to keep one). They might be able to help you sort through it all.

Sorry about your loss :( good luck*~

gfdgirl
Rating
Embrace it. Talk to her. She's there to support you. If you don't want her to continue to visit you, tell yourself before you fall asleep to tell her that you're ok and she can move on.

dwilke626
Rating
IT IS VERY COMMON. IT TAKES UP TO TWO YEARS TO WORK COMPLETELY THROUGH THE GRIEF PROCESS, THIS IS JUST A PART OF THE PROCESS. IF IT REALLY UPSETS YOU OR YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR STUCK AT THIS POINT SEE A PROFESSIONAL. JUST REMEMBER THAT GRIEF IS A PROCESS IT DOESNT GO AWAY OVERNIGHT AND MOST PEOPLE WORK THROUGH IT AT A HEALTHY RATE.

Sugar Pie
It's very natural to have dreams about people who have died that were close to you. I remember when my grandfather died, I swear, I "saw him" all over the place, at stores and in cars, and would actually go after "him" until I realized it wasn't him and I was mistaken.

Don't worry about the dreams. I'ts normal.

?
Enjoy the fact that you are given that gift. Don't try to make sence of it. Just enjoy it, and the closeness that you must feel to your mom after your dreams. I have craved that for the last few years, and would give anything to dream of my daughter.

byderule
Rating
say hello and talk to her .and be thank full

ZCT
Rating
It's just you missing your mom. Perfectly natural, be grateful that your dreams are helping to keep her memory alive.

eydiesanders2002
she's trying to tell you something or she needs to know that you are okay. In your waking hours go somewhere you can be alone. Talk to your mom and let her know that you are okay and that if she needs to tell you something you are available. Your mom sounds as if she loves you very much.

Mr. Curious
Rating
Plant vegetables in someone ELSE'S garden, but only water it with carbonated beverages. Then buy unmatched shoes and wear them to a church to which you are NOT a member.

What do you mean, "What SHOULD I DO????"

What are you expecting someone to say? What can you do? My mother died in 1982, I saw her in a few dreams for the first few months after her death. I woke up from my dream, went to work, ate my meals, played with my children, and life went on. You aren't supposed to do anything.

There isn't a direction book for every little thing that happens in life you know.

slicudineboral
Rating
WELL I EXPERIENCE THAT TOO, IT MEANS EVENTHOUGH YOUR MOM IS IN ANOTHER WORLD, IT MEANS THAT SHE KEEP ON WATCHING YOU AND IT MEANS THAT YOU ALWAYS TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF EVENTHOUGH SHE'S FAR AWAY, AND TRY TO COMMUNICATE TO HER IN YOUR DREAM TOO MAYBE SHE WANT TO TELL SOMETHING TO YOU. TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!

Diamond in the Rough
Rating
enjoy you dreams and memories with her. Good Luck

the_silverfoxx
never forget the good times you shared together may god see you throught this time i am truley sorry for you loss?

susyq47
how long ago did she die? i see all my loved ones in my dreams. some dreams are good and some are bad.i sure do miss them. i think that's why we dream about them.

Sully
Rating
Thank her for all she did, tell her you'll be ok, and if she needs to go she should.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy