Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Am i only one who are over 25 that looks like a minor?
IM 29 AND EVERYTIME I GO TO RESTRAUNT I GET ASK FOR THE KIDS MENU AND GETTING OLD
THEY AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME IM 12 YEARS OLD
AND IT HURTS MY FEELINGS
DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE?

I'm having trouble breathing?
For the past couple of days I have been feeling short of breath. I don't smoke or have asthma/allergies and I'm not old. I exercise and eat healthy. It doesn't seem very life ...

What happens if I punch someone to face?
so what happens to him I punch and what happens to me?

does that guy go to hospital? does he broke teeth's?

do I have to pay to that guy? do I have to go to juvenile hall?<...

My bird told me to get some KP jelly but the chemist does'nt understand?What is it for and why wont they sell?
it to me?
Additional Details
I don't mean KY for shagging. I just want a peanut flavout for my sandwich....

My cat just got stung by a bee on her mouth.what should i do?
??...

What could i eat or do to grow taller?
I Just Turned 13 In January
im about 5 feet tall
but people say i can and will stilll grow
more but acording to this website i will end up being 5 feet and 5 inches tall
and i was ...

Why you say "Bless you" when someone sneezes, but not coughs?

Having trouble not bedwetting? (15) any advice?

Additional Details
i can't help not wetting the bed....

How do we know we all see the same coulors?

Does it hurt to get the shot you get before getting a mole removed?
I am getting a mole removed soon and i want to know how bad it will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know that some people say it did hurt and some people say it didn't but are they ...

What can you do to stop crying?
If you are uncontrollably crying, what can you do to stop as soon as possible? So that your eyes dont turn bloodshot and your face all red?...

Why do people laugh when.....?
I tell them I don't smoke or drink. They even think it's funny that I stay out of the sun so I don't prematurely age myself, plus I had a 2nd degree burn from the sun a few years back.....

Why do professional athletes get paid more than Surgeons or Doctors?
Does it bother anybody that a player who can catch a ball and swing a bat gets million dollar contracts. A player who runs and catches footballs get million dollar contracts. A Surgeon or Doctor ...

What are some good sleep tips?
I have a busy schedule and don't get enough sleep and get up several times a night, any suggestions on how to get a restful night sleep?...

When are you too ill to go to work?
Honestly, how ill do you have to be before you take sick leave? Would you do it for a bad cold where your nose is constantly streaming etc? Do you have to have a high temperature and a dizzy head ...

What is the water inside my blister?

What is the best deodorant? that does not make you smell worse later in the day?
i have used several deodorants and it seems that some either does not do anything or just make a bad odor. ...

What exactly is anorexia?!?
im really fat and i want to lose weight. ive been on diets and they havent worked. what is anorexia? can it kill me? im only 13 yrs old. i look like i weigh 130-140 but im really 180 and im gettin ...

What do u think is better: being too fat or too skinny?

What can I do? Please Help!?
I believe I could be depressed. I don't feel that I have anything to look forward to when I wake up. I am a college student who feels that she should just drop out. I don't have any passion ...

remy
My foot has been numb for 8 hours...?
It's been like that since I woke up this morning. I thought I slept on it or something but I wasn't in an odd position when I woke up. The numbness is just in my left leg, prominent in my foot. I feel it in my calves too.

It's not complete numbness, I can still walk without tripping; but I can tell. I found this strange, too. I cannot go on my tippy toes with my left leg. When I try, the heel is forced down.

What's wrong?
Additional Details
I have no medical history. I used to have asthma, but that was it. I walked to school and home.. so it may not be poor circulation.

leila rose
Go to the doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that could be the sign of many bad things

marcospantarotto
Rating
Hi! I think it's better for you to search a neurologist's help... Your history, besides being short and with no other comment, and with no physical examination data, suggests a neurological problem, like a lumbar root nerve compression (for any cause), or a peripheral neuropathy... Vascular and CNS pathologies must also be ruled out for your case. So, it would be wise to search for the help of a doctor!
Best wishes!

Jeffreypooky H
Rating
where do u live? i no a girl from school by that name.

Joe'z 1st luv
Rating
I'm not a doctor so i can't answer this question accurately but i went to this website and it gave me some possible reasons for your numbness. u should still go to a doctor because numbness for 8 hours is completely NOT normal.

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/leg_numbness.htm#possible

elemenopee.
It is possible that you have pinched a nerve. MY mom is a nurse. laya down and elevate your leg for about 20 minutes. if it doesnt go away see a doctor immediately.

LordLogic
Rating
Put it in warm water for a few minutes to improve the blood flow.If no improvement just rest it overnight. BUT
If you have other symptoms on the same side , call a doctor immediately.

JK
Rating
If the left side of your body is going through numbness or some kind of pain, you should go to a doctor immediately. It could be a symptom for a heart attack. Although you might not have medical history,have you gone through stress lately? Have you had fast food eating habits? Do you feel chest pain? Consult your physician as soon as possible.

celine8388
Poor Circulation....what about ur left arm or hand?? Go to the hospital as soon as you can...that is not good

it's your own fault
Rating
What's wrong, What's Wrong! hahahaha. What's wrong is, that you need a doctor, but you're too lazy to get away from the computer to go see one.

Aim
Rating
Do you have a doctor you can call? It may be nothing but it could be a sign of something more serious.

Phantom
Rating
Exercise

sarodrig
Rating
Do you have any history of circulatory problems? Diabetes? Blood clots? Have you ever had a back or hip injury?

If it were me, I'd go to the doctor tomorrow if it doesn't get better overnight.

bluebutterflygel
u need to go to the doctors it could be a blood clot

in_lust_no_more
Rating
maybe you pinched a nerve?

safeway_eatfresh
go to the doctor

mks 7-15-02
Rating
Call Your Doctor.

shania
please get check out at the hospital!
ASAP. anything li ke that on the left side is a sure sign of HEART problems or attack coming on.

Doug
You could have a pinched nerve or worse a blood clot. If there is ANY swelling, get to the hospital NOW!!

cw_chris_2000
see the doctor quickly, you have stop the circulation and it could become serious.

swddrb
call your Dr NOW
it can be very serious

gridder
Rating
Go to your doctor right away, it could be serious and get worse while you are watching this replies. PLS hurry!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy