Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How many cups or ounces or water should we drink a day?

Whats the most painful thing you have ever expierienced?
Mines probably period pain.. That's a killer!...

Would you ever condider............?
having cosmetic surgery?
I was due to have a procedure very popular with ladies earlier this month and I cancelled it because i really wasn't sure I was doing the right thing.
Would ...

I need sleep!!!?
i havent slept in days and i can never get to sleep please help!!!...

Anybody working tomorrow?
or is everybody american tonight. if you are working how do you manage if you dont get 8hours ...

Should she see a doctor?
My girlfriend is having chest pains not very bad until she was exercising, she has also coughed up mucus. She has been having frequent headaches and is a little stuffy. No sore throat no fever. Im ...

Is marajuana addictive?

Why do people who are dying?
become quite lively and optimistic and even look much better shortly before their death
especially old aged people
Additional Details
sorry-Why do *SOME* people!

and not ...

Is it true that if you eat ants, your eysight will improve?

How do u make ure stomach not growl??
i'm always so hungry in school and my stomachs always grumbling. it stotally disturbs me. how do i stop that?
Additional Details
besides eating more in the morning cause thats wat i ...

I snore really loudly and I hate it, can I do anything to stop myself snoring?

Why do some girls get eyebrows tattooed on?
I understand the concept (never having to tweeze your eyebrows again)but is it just me or does this abomination look hideous and make it difficult not to stare when having a conversation?...

Is alcohol more dangerous than marijuana?
In terms of risk of injury or death, etc. ?
Additional Details
Taxes on alcohol, hmm.
They can tax weed if it was made legal, right?...

What does OCD mean?????????
i have no idea what ocd means i just hear people say it alot. ...

How do i ask my Mum & Dad for a nose job?
ok. ive tried dropping hints about it. ive tried asking her opinion on my nose but its always the same."youre beautiful the way you are". but im not. i would be if it wasnt for my nose. its ...

If we all have blue blood?
if we all have blue blood then how come when us women have a period that it comes out red then and when i cut myself the other day it was red then ...

If you know you where dying would u tell any body?

Why am i always tired?
i feel my tierdness is getting too much of a habit but it isnt my fault. i think something wrong with me. i have low iron and on iron tablets and on anti depressants and loads more other tablets. i ...

Do you think that you could walk around naked in a place with a freezing temperature...?
That is if you wear a thick layer of petroleum jelly over your entire body....Could you?...

Marijuana...whats your oppion?
What are your oppions on the drug marijuana? Should it be leagal? If not, what makes it bad? or what makes it good? I need to know.
Additional Details
I personally do not like it. For ...

mary d
My daughter is coughing so bad when she lays down, she vomits. what can I do?

casey_johnson92
Rating
I would suggest you take her to the ER and seek for some medical attention. Coughing isn't abnormal but when it gets to the point were they're throwing up then this is a concern.

Now I'm no Doctor and have no M.D but sounds like she may have a chest cold or someone in the household smokes around her and this could be 'causing the problem.

Take her to the Doctor ASAP, but if this is interrupting her sleep and continues to be a problem then take her to ER.

SlvrLining
Try to have her sleep in a sitting position. Put her on a recliner if you have one. If not try to prop her up on pillows or the arm of a chair. How old is she? Try to get her in to see a doctor tomorrow.

KayKay
TAKE YOUR TAIL OFF THE COMPUTER AND TAKE YOUR CHILD TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM! THAT IS NOT NORMAL AND SHE NEEDS TREATMENT! STOP NEGLECTING HER!

teddy bear
buy her some tynenol cough liquid medicine it really works it can allow her to sleep and coughing gets better

mooncrystalfairy
Rating
Take her to the doctor!

hahajenna
take her to the emergency room!!! and quick! she may have the flu

dakotagurrl
Rating
Don't f*ck around with that, get her to a clinic or the ER...a kids symptoms can get worse quickly, if she's vomiting she can dehydrate fairly fast....go to the ER.

unfab_78
Rating
take her to the doctor, give her medicine, make sure she's not allergic to anything, don't give her milk, give her a lot of water but make sure the medicine you give her will relief her, most importantly, pray to God! don't just ask him to do things for you, thank him for everything (first), tell him to help everyone else out there with need too. (Pray day and night) I'll pray for her, too. Bye.

Ali
Rating
ER ER ER ER ER

Versacetica
Please take her to the hospital ASAP.Good luck dear

old man
see a doctor straight away

CourtneyShay
If you love your daughter you will take her to the ER now anything anyone says on here can help her cause you obviously dont know what she has so therefore you cant cure something you dont know what it is! Please take her to the ER something sounds wrong!

Ruthie
Rating
go to the emergency room

Liana N
Keep her sitting up, rub her back, just do your best to comfort her. Once she's through her crisis, prepare to make a doctor's appointment. Also, once she can keep it down, give her some basic cough medicine and see if that will make her more comfortable for a bit.

college_student
coughing tends to get worse when you lie down. Prop her up with some pillows and put a warm mist vaporizer by her bed, and give her some cough syrup.

kathleeng1223
Rating
Time for a visit to the Emergency Room. That is too hard of a cough and it could signal a more serious illness than the common cold. Tonsilitis, flu, strep throat come to mind. All need the help of a doctor and especially with children.

rvechk02@verizon.net
The best thing that I can tell you that the doctor told me when my 5 yr old did that, is to sit them up as much as I could. It is nothing that you can do for them, but make sure they drink plenty of fluids. Also, I put some chest rub on her and that kinda soothed her.

Sparkles
Rating
Take her to the doctor or emergency room. She is having bronchitis when this is happening and needs an antibiotic.

fla_dan
Bring her to the ER for a treatment (or at least call your pediatric doctor). I won't advise taking anything at this point because you have provided very little information but you need to get that cough under control.

?
It's probably because she is coughing that hard. She needs to be seen by the doctor. ASAP.

pink_is_tink27
take her to the docters and if they cant do anything and it happens again take her to the emergency room.They may want to keep her there over night or for a couple days to test her.

panndabear00
emergency room!!!!

ren
Rating
oh my gosh this happened to me last night
i have a cold right now and when i would
lay down to go to bed my coughing would get
so bad it was a pain in the butt i propped pillows
under my head until i fell asleep then my mom
carefully took a few away so i wouldnt get a
neck ache anyhow i hope she gets better
colds are no fun at all! oh and she doesnt have
to go to the Emergency Room its not that serious

smallblock
Rating
TAKE HER TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM, NO KID SHOULD BE THROWING UP FROM COUGHING

randomness
yea take her to a doctor or to the ER, cause if she lays down, she could possibly choke or drown in her own vomit

ask me a
use your instincts........how is she otherwise, is she just throwing up from being in a laying down position? Some children vomit easily. If she is not too sickly, prop her up with pillows and use a vaporizer, and cough medicine, but keep an eye on her. Comfort is all she wants, sick children need extra lovin along with their moms! Take care!~

Gaspode
Rating
Young child? Adult? Other symptoms?

Have her sit in an easy chair or prop her up so she can get some rest.

A little sugar or a little salt dissolved in the mouth will help slow the cough. If this is a young child, and you are scared either take her to the emergency room or call 911.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy