Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I just ate a bunch of raw chicken, should I make myself throw up?
My wife made Chicken Parmesan and I didn't notice that the chicken was WAY undercooked with all the toppings on top of it. I noticed when I was almost done with it, but by then I had already ...

Why does my anus itch realy badly????????
i cant get rid of it and i dont know whats causing it. sometimes i scrath it so hard that it bleeds, and even then its still bad. what gives??...

I am 21 years old.my weight is very low.how can i increase my weight.?

When you're asleep and someone opens your eyes can you see?
why even though when you open their eyes- in a coma or asleep they are fixed. can they see when you open their eyes?...

Has any one beaten you up?

What are the negative long-term effects of marijuana use?
Is marijuana bad? This question really confuses me because half the people say no and the other half says yes. I can never get a straight answer.

Those who say it's not that bad say:<...

Help, i swallowed a chicken bone, what do i do now?
i think it's a small piece. anything i can do besides going to the hospital lol.
Additional Details
in my family we don't go see doctors for little stuff plus it's like 9:...

Help I'm so hung over any cure tips?

Additional Details
i dont ****...

Does bright sunlight cause anyone else to sneeze?
Often when I look into bright sunlight, I sneeze. This also happens to my brother. Does this happen to anyone else? and does anyone know what causes this?...

The first thing you think of when you wake up?
i think about........................well my ...

If you had a 2nd chance at life whats the first thing youd do?

Additional Details
Im not talking about regrets,...

Do you think parents should be held responsable for their obese children?
I have to answer a question for a final report all i want to know is " do you think parents are responsable for keeping their child at the right weight and do you think that ads targeting ...

What does everyone think about hte smoking ban that is being enforced in may 07 for the uk?

I'm in high school and 4'11" is that normal???
should I be 4'11" and be 15....What should I weigh and is my height normal for a 15 yr. old grl at 4'11"???...

Im short so i wear heels ALL the time. is that bad for you?

Why am I hungry all the time?
I eat breakfast and lunch and dinner and all that (plus some snacking) its not an eating disorder or anything, I eat realitivly healthily, and usually at lunch I'll have a bagel or a slice of ...

What color are your eyes???
so i know what to expect when i gaze into them!!!!
Additional Details
yes..maybe a good line but I AM FISHING FOR SOMEHTING....

Ways to help prevent headaches?

How do u know when your an alchoholic?

Additional Details
i dont think of alchol at all, but i enjoy drinking.......people say i drink to much.......

I have a friend who has terrible Dandruff! How does He get rid of it?
He has tried head and shoulders and that stuff that smells like tar, but nothing works!...

Harley
My coworker farts all the time and it smells like popcorn is that weird or does anyone else's?
MOST farts smell like poop... right

***TROUBLE***
ok 1 word for you...... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... That is TMI!

party hardy!
lol Maybe you're the weird one.

Not who you think ....
Rating
OMG thats so funny! I suppose it could happen .......... Ewww gross!

Becca W
Rating
thats soooo gross!!

Kristi and Matt
Rating
OMG that is too funny... I mean it could smell like poop and that would be a milltion times worse! I just feel badly for you because you probably never want to eat popcorn again... Keep a close eye on what they eat- obviously something isnt compatible with their body! Good luck!

Moi
Rating
be happy you dont sit beside he bloke in my office - vomit vomit vomit - lol

bubbas
Rating
that's so nasty.

ymgmra
Ahahaha! Sometimes people's feet smell like popcorn but I've never heard of flatulence smelling like it. Nasty!

ememazngrl
Rating
ok now that is AWKWARD

Christian W
Rating
Not all farts smell like poop, suprisingly, However I've never heard of one actually smelling like roses.

Marie
ewwwwww thats really weird...

lotus_elise_81
Popcorn sounds better than rotten eggs. It might be weird, but who would complain about it?

Ridiculous
My farts smell like popcorn when I eat popcorn....
Seriously.

Ashli J
Rating
rugged, I don't know what to say.. Farts generally smell like crap I guess, depends on what that person eats.

Ulty
Rating
Mine smell like rotten eggs.

Princesa Jasmine
Rating
your co worker should try to hold it in at work.. and most don't smell like that.

Scorch3
Rating
mine smelll like popcorn when ive just eaten it

missybabyy
Rating
lmfao okay thats funny.

Jade H
just tell him he eats too much pop corn?

saywhatnoway5
ewww......sickening. nope

★Skyler Noel ★
Rating
Atleast is doesnt smell like rotten eggs. You just made me not want to eat pop corn for awhile. LOL : ) Sorry, but never smelled a pop corn fart.

Everything seems to be wrong...
Rating
okaay...weird question...

Dana
Rating
That's gross!
Well I guess it depends were you work!
LOL:)

Eyeball
They normally smell like whatever the person was eating. It's meat that makes **** smell bad. Vegetarian's **** should not smell that bad. Your co-worker probably eats a lot of popcorn, or something like it.

Megan
Rating
oh wow that is the most important question i heard all day

Otaso
Rating
Hi,

Farts can have the scent of many different substances. It all depends on what the person is/has been eating. No fart smells the same.

Regards,
-Otaso

bryanteffinwilliams
Rating
is it caramel popcorn ..... jk but dont complain because it could be much worse ....

walter c
The POP CORN FARTS LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.
Your lucky is is popcorn Lately and not poop!
When it is out the back door it NEVER SMELLS
LIKE ROSES.. Consider your self LUCKY..

☆BTriX☆
Rating
Be happy it doesn't smell like s h i t

Bogie
what is weird is that you stick around and sniff them.

redfeather
What in G's name!! LOL! Whata ya doin standing there hun.!!!!! YOU'RE JUST KILLING ME OUT HERE! lol snkr snkr,,,,oohhhhh dear,,, I DONT KNOW,, maybe you should just blurt out,, HEY ! Orville Redenbocker,, your excused...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy