Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I am feeling really sick ( Nausea) what helps you when you feel like this?
I am feeling really sick ( Nausea )for the past couple of weeks,
i dont want to see the doctor, beccuase they says its aniexty and acid.

so what helps you when you feel sick any ...

Can others hear your stomach growl?
One of my friends said they can't but i think they can. Can they??...

Clear urine?
recently i have been having clear urine... and when it does have color it's very light. is something wrong?...

Answer to win 10 points! If you are a human PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE! Im breathing hard and difficult now! Help?
My breathing is very low and hard. Iv'e been in the smoke from the fire in Spring Hill and i take pills for my headache. Why am i breathing hard? Please ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Additional D...

Is hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol the same thing??

How do i remove a knife from my leg without going to Hospital?
LOL funny right?...

Help me, please!?
Here's the deal: I'm 16, I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (with risks of diabetes and heart attacks/failure), a weak immune system, Iron Diffiency Amenia, there's cancer in my ...

How can I stop my hiccup quickly?
I kept hiccup how can I stop it? quickly? it make my neck getting worse, I felled and pulled my neck muscale...please quickly help?!...

Whats the easiet way to get rid of head lice?

Marijuana?
Legalize or no?...

What should you do if you purchase food from a store and you find maggots in them?
And you acidentally consume them? It was a box of hot coaco.
My sister started crying when she found out she just drank maggots in her coaco. They were in every envlope and she had about 4 cups ...

How does a person w/no arms pick their nose?

I need sleep?
i have abround 8hours of sleep each night and have a good diet and im not pregnant and i exercise regularily. but i am ALWAYS tired...i come home from school (im 14) and try and do homwork and fall ...

A question for ex smokers? How long does the blasted cough last for?
Given up over 3 weeks now and in the last two days developed a hacking cough.
Everyone told me to expect it but how long does it last?
It's making me feel really sorry for myself :-(...

What is the ONE AND ONLY cause of ALL DEATHS?

Is this rumor? supposably your blood is blue till it hits oxygen then it turns red?

Additional Details
thanks for the ...

How do I get marijuana off my system because Im going to get drug tested in two weeks?

What Causes Hiccups?
What causes hiccups? and what are your best tips for getting rid of them?...

How do you disinfect a needle ??????????????????
if i want to disinfect a needle is cause i want to put a lip piercing and i want to know waht to do and one more thing at the body where are the spot for you getting horny???...

How many hours sleep is ideal?
I am female and 20 years old. What is the ideal amount of hours sleep for me?...

Leah M
My body feels really hot, but i never have a fever, anyone else get this?

Additional Details
i dont have menopuase im 19.

Lisa K
It could be menopause

whysoserious?
Rating
fgfgfd

NeRdYkId1101
That happens a lot during menopause but it can happen for other reasons. Ask your doctor.

My Isabel is here! (9/25/08)
Rating
hot flash

Nice to meet you
If it feels hot to the touch, or there is a certain part of your body that feels hot then it is inflammation.

Bobbi
Rating
It is possible your pre menopausal. I'm 19 (20 on monday) and I am pre menopausal. I get hot flashes and irregular periods get to the gyn asap.

urtruefriend_ash
Its normal....sometimes happen to me too...i feel that i m having fever but i don't because the temperature outside is not same as our inner body temperature....because our body releases heat, and other metabolic activities make it warm!!!

Kyla G
just cause your hot doesn't mean you have a fever.

j03yriot
ya, it depends how old you are.
if your a teen then its normal, purberty causes that sometimess.
and if you are older then if probably nothing, just stress im sure.
tht cause things to be on your mind and u get nervous and such.
hop i helped.

you only live once
it could be a hot flash, but only if your going through menopause. it could be a fever but sometimes i wake up sweating but not from a fever it could be something else, i occasionally get it

RootBeer
Rating
I get it all the time, I'm not even over 15 ahah. It's just that it's summer and my mom never has the A/C running....and it doesn't help that I live in Southern Cali XD

Joey
Rating
YES! I have the same thing. I think it has something to do with your core temp rising.

alexandria ♥
maybe you have a sunburn??

ILWBPD
Rating
yes, it is normal, for many people, just depends, what environment, what age you are, and how healthy you are

Sarah Townen
yeah, i get 'moments' of heat

it's almost like a hot flash, BUT mine are not hot flashes

i wonder if you are going thru menopause?
that will cause hot flashes, if that's what you are going thru

Bob Kelso
chills

matashi
Rating
oh really? same with me...ya...i get it too...sometime my body also will feel very hot...but i also dont have fever...but i think its because whether hot...and our body too heaty already...thats why our body will feel very hot...its normal want...dont worry... :)

Reznor
Rating
YEah, I'm going through the same thing too..I think it's the anxiety..I have also felt hot sometimes and stuff.

Jessica W
Rating
Me and you have like the same thing lol, i also went to the ER for short of breathe and chest wierdness...I think it's anxiety

moonchild
Rating
yes, i get this and its horrible! I kept telling doctors but they thought i was crazy. it can be two things, either hypoglycemia or hormones. When you have low blood sugar you can feel hot, or it can do with your hormones and hot flashes. I got my hormones tested but nothing showed up, but i took chinease herbs and the heat went away fast! the herb was something like Peony and tang-kuei. i spent a lot of time on this answer becuase i really want to help you becuase i went through the same thing and it was very unpleasant. best of luck!

thc451
High metabolism.

Q
Rating
Could be menopausal hot flashes. Hot flash is kind of a misnomer, because some women just become hot all the time, rather than getting periodic flashes.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy