Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Will I pass a drug test if...?
I smoked marijuana everyday for 5 years. In the last month I have been smoked about once every 1-2 days. In the last 2 weeks I have been smoking once every 2-3 days. Tomorrow I have a drug test, ...

Does it mean I've drank too much water when pee comes put clear?
It's summer, and the heat is intense. I've been drinking so much water lately, so much that sometiems my pee is as clear as water.

Is this good or bad?...

How long can you hold your breath for?
I'm holding mine right now and gone a very funny ...

Taking a day off sick from work?
I work in a small convenence shop and for past few weeks have had people coming in coughing over everything, one bloke even coughed in my face at the til without so much as an im sorry . On tuesday ...

Cold hands and feet?
People have always pointed out to me that I've often got cold hands and feet. Could that be a symptom of anything? (say there were other symptoms, too - not just that).....

Don't you think it's a waste of life...
Being on the computer all the time?
Never when you get older will this help you..
Additional Details
i was just asking for your opinion
jeez
calm down ...

Is marijuana a bad drug?
all drugs are bad, but is weed one of the top bad drugs?...

If you could legally sell a kidney, would you?
Maybe to make some extra cash on the side or something.
Additional Details
pretty soon i think, you will be able to grow your own, from your own tissue. Give it 10 years....

Is it true that smokeing marijuana effects your growth?

What is at the other end of your bellybutton?

I keep getting tingly pins and needles in my left hand. What's the cause of this?
Thanks.
Additional Details
I know my blood pressure has been between 90-97/80 on occasions and I do get dizzy now and again....

Do you think livestrong bracelets have become more a fashion statement than a good cause for cancer, etc.?

I'm thinking of taking a self defence class??
I often feel unsafe, even in my own home with my bully of a big brother. Do you have to be fit?? I am a bit overweight. Do you have to pay??? What kind of classes are there???...

Is it normal to go to bathrom on averge at least 4 times day??
evryday.. i go at leats 4 times..
someitmes. 5.. 6..
???
is that normal or unhealthy or what???
Additional Details
on average I drink about a liter of water a day....?...

What is the fastest way to get clean for a drug test at home?

What could cause a stiff neck and major headache????

Additional Details
The pain just started I was fine when I woke up this morning.

Meningitis, I had that when I was in 7th or 8th grade and was thinking it could be it again....

I'm a 19-year-old girl, no matter how much I eat, I do not gain wieght, anyone has an idea why?
I usually eat junk food whule in university, allergic to mashroom, and I eat more than any of my friends, but still, I'm the ...

Does everyone pass gas everyday?
I know everyone does it, but everyday? Please tell me some information about yourself, how old you are, what your job is, and particularly how much you pass gas. Thanks for answering my weird ...

Help I really need some one 's help!!!?
My daughter doesn't eat food .She doesn't like anything.She is so thin.She is underwieght ........What should I do to ??I want her to be healthy.Please tell me. Thanx!!
Additional D...

What is the best medicine to take for sinus headache?

April S
My 9 year old child has recently started nose bleeds.Does anyone know what causes them?
I do have a doctors appointment scheduled for tomorrow but would like a little insight from someone who has had this problem befor!

Lady J
He may have sinus problems. Sometimes a sinus infection or inflamed sinuses can cause nose bleeds.

Some kids have nosebleeds often with no explaination.

therego2
Rating
Dry air can cause dry skin in the nasal passages. Also too much picking.

SeraMcKay
that used to happen to me....it was a vitamin K deficiency.

JellyCat
Rating
Well, at the age of nine, I'd wonder if it wasn't picking his nose too often? Or the dry air? (Not being coy mind you)

Peanut
My son is eight. So far he hasn't had any nose bleeds this summer. Normally he gets them in the summer time when it is really hot out. His Dad is the same way. His nose will just start bleeding for no reason. His Dad said it is from the heat.

I have my son blow his nose once very slightly. Then I have him pinch is nose. I don't have him tip his head back. I learned in first aid that they are not suposed to tip their head back. That was a few years ago and I don't remember why not.

His dad said as he grows older it will slow down and he wouldn't get as many nose bleeds. Ofcourse he is talking from his own personal experiece and it may be differnt for others.

My son use to get them quite a bit and over the years it has slowed down. Like I said earlier he hasn't had any this summer so maybe your son will grow out of it.

As far as i can tell it's caused from the heat.

Hope it all works out for your son
good luck

beautyladyshell
heat dry air allergies if it happens more at night than it is probally heat dry air try running a humidifier

Portu_Gal
i would say dry air

stormchaser
Rating
well i would like to answer your question.. by reassuring you that nosebleeds are absolutely a normal thing. it happens when there is a difference in pressure inside and outside the body in the atmosphere. one can see blood oozing out and this usually happens in excessive exposure to heat. nothing to worry abt and easily curable. :-) but anyways get well soon to your son!

Uncle John
Rating
There are several possibilities, but one cause is nose picking and scratching on the inside of the nose- especially with fingernails that are big, instead of short. Do you need a method to stop the bleeding, once it begins, each time?

Tigger
Rating
When I was 9, I would get nose bleeds every time I had too much sugar- usually candy or cookies.

<3 sarah <3
Well if your child is like me they have soft membranes in their nose. So try to keep himher from rubbing their noses.

Missy154
He's def. picking his nose. Either that or you live in a cold climate.

Mrs J
Yes i know. When i was young about the same age I always had nose bleeds, bad ones too. So my mom took me to the doc and he said that the membrane vessels in my nasal cavity were dry and sensitive. They would easily break and that would start the bleeding. I wasn't a nose picker or stunt devil to make them start. It would just start bleeding for no reason. After a while as I got older my nose quit bleeding. Now im 21 and haven't had a nose bleed since.

jillymack06
Could be allergies...or lack of humidity in your home...

disturbed_metal_head_02
Rating
me! me! me! i use to have it severly but yours may be diffrent than mine i have sever allergies mine are kinda hard to avoid such as mold and pollen especially mold allergies will cuase nose bleeds i had many so many i thought my nose would fall off lol besides that uhhhmmm is he on anmy meds they can cuase nose bleeds as well ask your doctor

Erin S
Rating
It could be a lack of humidity, especially if you run the AC a lot. Try applying a small amount of Vaseline to the inside of his nose or running a humidifier.

FootballFan1012
Allergies. Ask your doctor to prescribe him allergy medicine

shiara_blade
Rating
they might have weak blood vessels in their nose and might have to have them cauterized. virtually painless and well worth the effort as it stops the bleeds

Lauren
Rating
When I was little I got nose bleeds a lot too. Mine were due to subtle changes in pressure.

the_quetzal
Rating
i used to have nosebleeds too.

Mine were either started by caffeine or by overheating.

Unless the nosebleed is an indicator for a more serious problem like a hemorrhage or a tumor, then he should just live with it.

Nosebleeds by themselves arent a bad thing... it's just something that happens. I still get them and I'm ok. If the doctor can't give you a dangerous reason for his having them, then dont let him give your child any medication.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy