Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Im having a hard time with my ex's death. He died in a car accident recently. All i think of is him!!! HELP!!!

How come my feet are always...?
How come my feet are always red?
It's so weird,it's like whenever i stand up..my toes and around my toes turn bright red and stay that way-same with my hands...they also turn reddish.<...

What does it mean when u take a shower right after working out and you faint to the ground and cant breathe?
and it cant be dehydration bc i drink water before i run/workout....

Can drinking alot of water be bad for you?
Im constantly drinking glasses of water through out the day. I know your supposed to drink at least 8 a day but I probably drink double that. I know water is good for you but is drinking too much bad ...

Did I stop growing?
I am % feet tall and I am 12 and a half///????
did i stunt my growth?

My mom is 5'7" and my dad is about 5'9" and a half!!!
Additional Details

When do girls need to wear deoderant?
I want sensible answers, please don't answer with " when she begins to smell". I have concerns about putting more chemicals on children before they need them. My daughter is ten....

Is being diverse hot??
see im:
cuban
puerto rican
thai
loasin
native american
german
british
and french
and i get lots of attention but when guyz talk to me they aren'...

What can I do to get him to stop smoking!?!?
My bestfriend in the world.
I've known him forever, He told me recently he
smokes, but he didnt want me to tell anyone else!
How can I get him to stop??...

Have you ever thought about how creepy it would be to die while you're sleeping? Is being awake better?

Additional Details
In 2005, a friend of mine came home from a business trip and found her husband violently ill in their home . While in the hospital, he went into a coma and died ...

What's your shoe size?
Also, please state your age and foot type (flat feet, normal arches, high arches.)...

How do i get a good night s sleep without drugs?

Do get travel sick in cars if so what are your methods of not getting sick?

What is the best, quickest and easiet way to get rid of a sore throat??

How Long do Red Eyes last When High?
ok so im going to smoke weed for the first time how long will my eyes stay red and how long will the high last?? thankss =]...

What is the purpose of yawning?
apart from the signs of tiredness or boredom?...

I have bad breath and i don't like mints or mouthwash what do i do? any suggestions?

Red urine?
Since I have tonsilitis my urine is red, is that normal when you're ill?
Additional Details
I have the tonsilitis now, it just got worse today, but the GP is closed now, I will try ...

What type of lotion is best for people with acne?
I have problems with my face drying out since I wash it on a regular basis. I like the lotion that comes with proactive , but is there anything I can buy at the store that's just as good?...

Sometimes when Im lying in bed with my ear pressed against the pillow I hear a sort of pulse..?
What is causing this and why does it only happen when I have my ear pressed against something?...

Can you...?
Can you get sick from eating a girl out?...

Tin-tin
Is there a way to prevent nightmares?
i have the same nightmare for years now (well, they're not exactly the same, but the same thing happens) and sometimes i wouldn't want to go back to sleep after that because i can still feel the pain from the nightmare...

Puma8977
Try a night charm, nightlight, or if you feel stupid, try what dogs do, walk in circles before you sleep, i found thats why dogs do it

glamourcaith
Many times dreams have a message, anlise the dream, and ask yourself what the things in your dream, just start brainstorming, for example you hit a car, then you start thinking of what do i accociate whith that?
Analysing the meaning of the nightmare could help you.

Potato Monster
Rating
Try to cleanse your subconscious mind. Everything you experience whether on tv, commericals, going to work, advertisment become part of your subconscious. When you dream at night time, it is your subconscious that comes to play.

Make notice of what you watch and allow your mind to receive. Overcome these fears and understand the reality.

Joe
not to go all bible on you but i pray and i usually feel better after a while

Renba
i really don't know... try not to eat too much at night... that might be causing you the problem...try to think of other matters... let your mind wander other things...read a book to sleep or watch tv to sleep....i had the same problem a long time ago... but now... well i can't remember any of my dreams hehehe

viewmstr3d
Try to draw the nightmare. Or model it in clay. Look at each character, put yourself in their shoes - imagine what they are thinking, what they want, need, feel.

Enter youself (in the drawing), how do you feel? write down the feeling. Imagine what you'd say to the other actors in the dream - yell at them, threaten them, pound the drawing of them with your fist - crumple them up and throw them away.

Look at those feeling you mentioned, listen to the words you spoke to them - when do you feel this way in real life? when have you used those words?

Find a gestalt therapist that you like and talk to them about your dream. Therapy is amazing.

outbreak21093
if you watch a scary movie dont think about it in bed and get a biiig dream catcher. i have a hand made one and havent had on in years. or mabey its the lava lamp... or mabey its the lava lamp dream catcher combo...

dee
Rating
You are eating too late and try praying before you sleep

unclejrob
Dreams are a reflection of our subconscious. Apparently, on a subconscious level, you need more horror in your life. Go see a horror flick and sleep peacefully.

No, I'm not kidding. Every now and again, if I haven't seen a horror film in too long, I have really scary nightmares.

Bob
Don't sleep. Play games overnight

Tingkatan3
Rating
Pray before you sleep. There's also prayers to prevent satan from disturbing you in your sleep.

Another way that the old folks in my place advice kids who have nightmare is wash their legs before sleep, no scientific theories to prove this, but no harm in trying.

GHOTANE_ D
Rating
what do you see in the nitemare ? ghosts or ghouls ? or something related with death or something like that ? what I think is what you see is what you have in your mind.. so make your mind free of such stuffs.. and don't try to think about your nightmares.. and before heading to bed, watch something funny stuffs on TV or read some interesting stuffs.

Mr. Crowley
stop all sleeping activity. or just watch or listen to something upbeat before you go to sleep, works sometimes. or just say to yourself, i am okay with this dream ad i accept that it has happened again and again

Rating
sometimes it helps not to eat too heavy in the evening..but as it is a repeting dream you should find out what the dream is all about. because dreams tell you that there is something wrong in your life - especially if its bad dreams.
try to work out what your problem in 'real' life is and sort that out - the dream will dissapear....

katlyn: Yahoo chat fugitive
Rating
Keep a notebook next to your bed, and whenever you wake up, write down your dream in as much detail as you can remember.

Before long, you will begin to have lucid dreams (dreams that you can control). Once you can control your nightmares, they won't be scarey anymore. In fact, nightmares are the easiest ones to change.

Lucid dreams are a lot of fun too! Ever wanted to fly like a bird? You can do it. Is there a cute guy you like? You can have him every night! There is nothing you can't do in a lucid dream.

aclau85
dn watch scary things... it might affect ur nite dreams...
crucifix n bible helps

Ponokahontas
Rating
nightmares are the minds way of taking out the emotional garbage from the day. figure out why your dream is re-occuring and confront your fears

Fennylaise
Try changing your routine at night before you sleep. Try thinking positive thoughts as you are lying there trying to sleep. Look into 'lucid dreaming' - it is the method of controlling what happens as you dream.

Failing that, it doesn't hurt to discuss your problem with a therapist.

Good luck, sweet dreams.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy