Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How to Get to Sleep?
What do I need to do to get to sleep? I don't really wanna take any medication if I can help it, but lately I have been just laying in bed, feeling tired, but not being able to fall asleep for ...

If a person smoked for 50yrs,then stopped,would it do more harm, as they had been used to nicotine for so long

How long is acne supposed to last?
I have had acne in the same places on my face for the last few months and it hasn't really gotten any better. I have tried every skin product known to man. I changed my diet and the acne didn&#...

How can I relax?
Im finding it hard to relax, any anti stress ideas, or ideas of how I can relax and be less ...

Do you believe!!!!!?
Doctors are gods and have all the answers?

I don't.......

Am I going to grow anymore?
I'm 17 years old and I've been 5'4'' since I was 13. I'm kinda chubby and of Filipino descent. Am I going to grow any taller? Also, is there anything I can do/eat to ...

Do you get sick easier after quitting smoking?
I have quit smoking (about 3 weeks ago) and seem to get a bick sick pretty much every week now.

Is this because of the quitting or just a timing?...

Why am I always sleepy ?!
In the beginning I didn't think this was going to be a problem as many say there is no such thing as too much sleep. I work 40 hours a week wake up at 6am, come home at 5pm, sleep as soon as I ...

Why does my bottom right eyelid twitch?
Last night, my bottom right eyelid started twitching. It wouldn't go away, so I went to bed. When I woke up this morning, the twitching went away. However, it did twitch a few times during the ...

Is blood blue or green before it hits oxygen?

Does anyone feel embarassed when they have to use the bathroom really bad and take a crap in a public restroom
I have a really bad problem about having to go to the bathroom in public and I wait until i get home. Is that normal?...

Is it that important to use sun protection?
I went out in the sun & instead of using any sun protection i used baby oil, it's only bacause i want a tan, it's not like i got burnt coz my skin don't burn in the ...

How do you get diarrhea on purpose?

What should i do to increase my height?
I am 17 years old and my height is 5ft 2inches. What should i do ?...

How can i get rid of my eye stye without going to the doctor?

Why do i go faint at the very first sign of hunger?
I eat alot for someone my height and weight, my co-worker can bring in a salad and have that fill her till tea time, but i need alot more than that ans the moment i feel hungary i feel shakey and ...

Does smoking cause depression?
I have been carrying out some research into smoking and quitting and along the way I have been alarmed at the amount of people who discover they have some from of mental or anxiety disorder after ...

I missed 2 weeks of class, and now my instructors want a doctor's note, any suggestions!?
I missed 2 weeks of class due to some personal reasons. I became very unmotivated to get to class because of this. So after 2 weeks, I return to class and tell my instructors and the program ...

My boyfriend has really bad dandruff,and not only is his scalp dry but his face is too.what to do.help?
. he is black and it basically looks like really bad dry skin.but it isn't.To ...

How can i get to sleep?
I need help getting to sleep..counting sheep doesnt seem to ...

Peter B
Is my nose broken i cant tell?
i got hit by a disc today in the nose and i was in a lot of pain. My nose did not bleed (but i have never had a bloody nose that i can remember) it has been throbbing since about 3 today and it hurts bad when i move it. The is no bruising at all.

mollie the mighty
blah

ashley.
Rating
i dont think so, u just broke my nose like a year aog. yeah i fell of a bench. ANYWAYS! i think it just might be bruised inside.

Kayla L
It doesn't have to bleed or bruise to be broken. I would take some ibuprofen for pain. If it is swollen tomorrow with no improvement in pain, I would go to the doctor and get a x ray to be sure because there is not much bone in the nose.

Steel Rooftops
Rating
It could be fractured, when there is no swelling or brusing it means is fractured. I think....... Go on WebMD

mankmunky
soft arrrse!!

♥Skyway Avenue♥
Rating
if it was broken, you would know. it would look weird. and it would have bled

mark v
Rating
well if it is broken it is broken, they are not going to do much for it, my nose was broken, and they said go home, no bandage, no pain pill go home,

tom
Rating
You should go and see a doctor and see what is up w/ your nose

Music Chick 1
Rating
probably not if u had broken your nose, you WOULD know it. i saw someone break their nose once!

Kristen
Rating
I think usually when you break your nose, you get at least one, if not two black eyes. I got my nose broken when I was a teen and it hurt like fury (seeing stars and the whole nine yards) and both my eyes were black by a few hours after the hit. You can't really tell now that it was broken, but if you run your finger down my nose, you can feel a little bump.

Keep an eye on it for a couple days and see if swelling occurs and doesn't go down and if you have a bump. If either of these things happen, see an ear, nose and throat doc.

Mike S
easy... see if there is any deformation on your nose. and try to locate the pain(witch site) also, a good thing to do it to check if it's swollen

hypperrfreakkx3
try going to the doctor. or call them up. explain it exacctly. then listen to his answer. if he asks for you to come in. then go in

moni.cook@rocketmail.com
Rating
I broke my nose playing rugby once and it felt as though I could move it around easier and feel the bone moving. There was definite bruising and it bled a good bit when it first happened. I was not in an overwhelming amount of pain and could continue with the game. It even healed to look normal. I don't know if this happens in all cases though.

I am, I said
Rating
If it is crooked, see a doctor.

If not, it is hurt but not broken.

Crush On Yoshi from Mario
Rating
I'm not sure, maybe you sprained it, b/c I think broken noses bruise. I am not an expert at all, so you should defintely go to the doctor's tomorrow, or if it is day where you are, go now.

Good Luck!!

wheeldogz
Rating
Well, going by this description I'd say you just fractured or bruised it:

Broken Nose Symptoms

Signs that suggest a person has a broken nose may include the following:

* Tenderness when touching the nose

* Swelling of the nose or face

* Bruising of the nose or under the eyes (black eye)

* Deformity of the nose (crooked nose)

* Nosebleed

* When touching the nose, a crunching or crackling sound or sensation like that of rubbing hair between 2 fingers

* Pain and difficulty breathing out of the nostrils

Kayla <33
Maybe, it's hard to say, it could just be bruised. If the pain doesn't go away by tomorrow night I'd say you should consider seeing a doctor about it, just to be sure.

Valerie
Rating
That happened to me once- it hurt for a while, and hurt when i moved it. If it's turned dark purple or blue or swelled up, go see a doctor. If not, wait till tomorrow to see how it feels.

Jessica G
Rating
If the pain doesn't go away in three days, go to see a GP.

If your nose doesn't seem crooked and it's still easy to breathe, and you haven't had a nosebleed (and none develop) then you might just have bruising.

But personally, I would go straight to the emergency room to make sure everything is in check.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy