Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Which moment in history will you or do you remember that shocked you the most?

Is anyone else scared to die?
I panic about this problem every night, im sure that noboddy wants to die but is it normal to be so scared about it,

I just feel like my life is going so fast im 27 already it has flown by ...

Does wearing eyeglasses and braces makes you a geek, nerd or whatever?
i'm still 12 years old and my eyesight is a little bit blur so i wear eyeglasses..
my teeth are also crooked so i also need to wear braces..
will that make me a nerd?.i really don'...

How do women sleep?
Besides closing the eyes and dream, do they sleep on the side, laying on the stomech or on the back? This is just a general question....

A course of antibiotics...Do u need to take the rest if u feel better after 2 days?

I am seriously depressed, I do not want to live another moment. What can I do? Everything hurts?

Is it bad to occasionally smoke?
I have a couple good friends that smoke im 13 and i was wondering if you think it would really be that bad if i had a smoke once in a while with them so not to be the odd man out.i would never smoke ...

What's wrong with my sister?
When I get up in the morning, I go to the bathroom and then eat my breakfast and read newspaper then do my work...etc
But my sister is really weird. The first thing she does in the morning is go ...

Does smoking make a person look older?
I know that smoking is'nt a healthy passtime, but my Aunt tells me it can also make me look older than I actually am. Is that true & if so, how does it cause premature aging?...

Who Sleeps Naked?
I do and love it!!!

No restrictions, comfortable, and also healthy....not good to keep the manhood bundled up.

Who else and why?...

How come when you sneeze, people say god bless you?

I havent smoked weed for a month and a half, then i took 1 small hit of a joint last tuesday. positive test?
i have to get a drug test because i was caught with weed at school and i have been drinking lots of water and pissing a ...

I am soo scared?
i know this is really stupid but i am afraid to get a shot and i dont know how to calm down....how does it feel and will it hurt?...

I stuck a light bulb up my rectum. How should I get it out?
i attached a string to it but it broke loose!...

When is the perfect time to wake up?

Everything is wrong in my life!?
First of I am 13 years old and nothing is right! Today I got my palete expander and I cant eat anything. I only had ice cream today and a scoop of mac and cheese. My mom is getting mad at me because ...

Is it right for a dude to be bulimic?
i always hear of chicks doing it but never guys....

Nose piercings What do you think?

Smoking....?
hiya i started smoking a while back but i don't know why i do it the taste is horrible but i always really need one lol but it still makes me go dizzy and hurts my throat but i am inhaling it ...

I have a really itchy bug bite! im not sure what it is but i need help on how to make it stop itching!!!?
i have two and i have one on each leg! they are on the back of my legs, and are really red! they are spreading all over the backs of my legs, and the itching is killing me!!!!!!!! HELP!
A...

Dr. Basketballz
Is it unhealthy to work 7 days a week?

richardcansing
If your job is enjoyable and you are not tried after doing it then it is okay to do it for 7 days a week and only take a break sometimes. Beware that if you are always at work that you'll become a social outcast and lose any edge/knowledge you may have in a topic (ex. music). Also if you are in a job were you stay where you work you may not have the opinion to take a day off and therefore after a period of time will become use to or extremely restless with the fact that all you see is your work.
If your job is not fun for you do not work seven days a week because your mental if not physical will become bad -unhealthy. Consider finding a new job or take the weekends or at least Sunday or Saturday off.

shadow79812002
yes .after a while it can work on your nerves which affects the rest of your body everyone deserves at least one day off.

Nugatory
Rating
No. It's unhealthy not to work at all.

joeman_hulke
Yes, your body needs one day to rest. If you tire your body out your immune system will get week you could get really sick. Last year I got pnemonia and it took me a year to get rid of it. Previous to getting sick I worked long hours and very strenous work.

rosecitylady
Rating
I would say yes, unless it's a low-stress job you absolutely love. But for most of us who work just to earn a decent living, 7 days a week is not good. You need the R & R that comes with having a day or 2 off a week just to rejuvenate for the following week. Too much work can cause too much emotional stress which leads to all sorts of health problems (lack of sleep, stomach distress, headaches...etc).

nemraC
NO. It builds character.

yay4avi
Rating
!~ if you get 9 hrs of sleep ...then i think its fine ~! (^_^)

alex17311
everything depend about what kind the job do you have

its a hard mental job,or physical job or on the both, i think its more mental or physical hard 5 times every weeks its the right solution,,everything depend your monetary necessities

Yes it is UNHEALTHY, because the body needs rest to re-energize itself. The body is not designed for continuous work, without breaking down. You run an electrical motor 24/7, and sooner , or later that motor is going to get burnt out. Humans can get burnt out too, in a similar way.

HC110
Yes probably, but it depends on what type of effect it has on your personal life as well.

Although with everything becoming more expensive, working seven days per week might be what needs to be done in order to make ends meet.

Petro T
yes it is

Katie PS
Rating
It depends on how much you are making and weather or not you like your job.

mello83
Rating
yes, ive been on that schedule since may and im SO glad to be getting some relief starting this next weekend!!! its NOT good to your body, please dont if you can help it!

9inches
Rating
hell no who dosent work 7 days a week these days two jobs etc, you ever heard, of bils etc, we are constantly working cranking 7 days, a week, with todays , ecomony how can you even ask this unhealthy know you cant afoord too sit home anymore!!

seaflight
well it depends- if your saving up to go somewhere, then no not really because you have a purpose, but if your doing this constantly, then yes it is unhealthy- you have no life!

kitkool
Rating
not necessarily... as long as you find sometime in those days for yourself and for your family. If you absolutely must work 7 days a week you have to balance it with some time for you.. so you don't get burned out.

clair
Rating
yes it is
that is why God gave us one day to rest

knollberg
Rating
OMG yes, I have to do it some times and it blows. I think it is really bad for you...

johndukque
I personally think it is, you need a break so you don't go insane

MSE
Rating
Actually it really depends on what you do for a living, how many hours, and how you are. Sometimes what people say are or aren't good for others aren't necessarily true for everyone. If you work a light job for a few hours a day, I'd say it's pretty healthy because it's something productive you do daily, but there are alot of factors to take into consideration in deciding things like this. For instance, people told me that it were unhealthy to sleep for less than 8hrs a day, working too much would make you stress out, and that all this would cause breakouts, but what happened to me was quite the contrary. In keeping, myself productive, I always had something to do which I found great, sleeping less actually makes me more alert and all this made me more successful in what I wanted to do, plus I didn't breakout as much as when I had nothing to do and slept on for long hours.

coolmint
it is ok if you want to lise waight fast but also slow down and rest at the end.

Daniel L
Rating
Depends what you job is and how many hours you work per day. I've worked 7 days a week for long stretches but everyone needs a break.

So, I would say to work 7 days a week from time to time is fine but in the long run you should have other interests beyond just work.

Big R
i have to sometimes ! nothing unhealthy about you just don't get a day off that's all !!

str0ngsad
Rating
Not if you are a condom tester.

ihelp
You should ask a doctor and see if your body is capable of doing all those work.

Ana L
NO NOT REALLI..ITZ JUSS THAT YOU DONT G3T ANYDAiiZ OFF 2 CHILL ND STUFF

tom10926
for most yes. If you love your job and you dont care to balance your life it's up to you.
i believe people need balance

Wish
umm,no I work 24/7 I have 4 kids all under 8

well now that I think about it it could be harmful mentally.....

yahoo_police
i think so

Harold T
yes

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy