Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is blood really purple when its in ur body and its only red when its mixed with oxygen?

How much does the average human head weigh?

What postition do you sleep in?? (back, stomach, side, fetal etc.)?
i sleep on my stomach, but i hear it's bad for you...:S...

How bad is weed? ?
My friend says it's not actually bad for you and it's only illegal because it's a "gateway drug" (???) But everything I've heard makes it sound terrible..What is the ...

My daughter is doing meth while pregnant & I want to know if baby will be tested when born for drugs.?
My 24 yr old daughter is hooked on crank. She already lost her 7yr old to CPS who put her in fostercare, then gave to her dad who she never saw since he was 1 because he beat my daughter.he's ...

What Time Is It Where You Live?
I am comparing the time zones!...

How much water do u drink in a day?
realy, the truth. my pal in highschool, like NEVER drank water, but then again she ate tonnes of soup so i think she was getting her water from this.. we are supposed to drink 8 glasses? i usually do ...

I quit........?
i quit smoking, today is day 4 !!!!!!
i am so proud
but how do i keep myself going?
i have been getting bad cravings i almosted cracked today but didnt-i have been smoking for 12 ...

My partner often has blood come out of his bottom when he goes for a poo...he refuses to see a doctor about it
He says it's just hemaroids (he thinks) & nothing to worry about, but he has it most times he goes to the toilet, sometimes it's a little blood & sometimes it is a LOT.
I don�...

Who wees in the bath?
my mate has confessed that she wees in the bath,. i dont think there is nothing wrong with this, whats your ...

I can't sleep, what should I do?

Additional Details
I'm not a coffeedrinker, in fact I haven't had caffine all day today. I have ben thinking alot about these two guys.......well you probably don't care ...

How bad do drugs mess a person up?
Do drugs and alcohol majorly affect a persons thinking?
Will they make irrational decisions?
Will they push away people that love them?
Will they tell people they don't love them?<...

Does tongue piercings hurt
i ahve heard it doesnt hurt alot to get the actuall percing done but i have heard that it kills for the few days after that. and i really want my toungue percied naw i just am worried about the pain.<...

Is it possible to fall asleep standing up without leaning against anything?

I can't seem to sleep....?
Anyone have any good tips? I have to wake up early tomorrrow for my sister's graduation and it will be a long day so I need to go to sleep!...

How to pass random drug tests?
What are the best ways to hide THC in your system, when it comes to random drug tests at work? If I have a moderatly high metabolism, and smoke only a few times a week....

How can i grow 2 inches taller really fast?
im 13 and want to ...

What's moving inside my stomach??????

Why is it we never fall out of bed?
I am sure if this is applies to everybody, but i have notice I will . never fall of bed, No matter how big or small, if you are sharing a big or small bed, beds with rails on the side or a wall or ...

Why do people smoke cigarettes when they know is going to kill them in the long one?
i see commercials on the tele that tries to convince people to stop smoking by saying that it has all those harsh chemicals in the cigarettes and btw i dont smoke and dont drink alcohol....

Miss D
Is it unhealthy to drink a lot of lemon juice?
Just plain...nothing else with it.

I love it!

susielady
its not healthy to drink a lot of lemon juice especially empty stomach.and sour drink can lower your blood pressure and can cause you gastric pain.once a day is fine.

lil_waynes_angel
Rating
nooooooooodaaaaaaaa if its unhealthy to drink a lot of juice then what do you think

muneca72
Rating
I've hear that lemon juice helps losing weight and cuts fat. But you have to be careful with getting urinary track infections due to the high level of acidity.

eyenoise
Rating
Yes it dilutes your blood!

JazISweet
I GUESS EVERYONE ELSE IS SAYIN YES THAT ITS BAD.. TRY PUTTING IT ON SALAD AS A DRESSING INSTEAD OF DRINKIN IT STRAIGHT UP LIKE THAT! ON SALAD ITS REALLY GOOD!

adrianlex2006
yes

Al
Dear! using everything excessively is unhealthy; however the degree differs.it's not very harmful but may cause diarrhea or other digestive problems.

Tracibaby
I DON'T KNOW, I THINK TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING IS BAD FOR YOU.

Aziz
Rating
I love it too, I even eat the lemon it self with some salt on it

abrinegar
Yes, all things are ok only in modesty.
Do not over do it with lemon juice,

Have a Great Day

askmike
Rating
i dont know hun..did i mention that your extremly hott.

amber waves of grain
It might give you wrinkly lips from all that puckering. The acid content might upset your stomach.

You only live once, drink up!

MRJS
It can raise your blood sugar and make you hypoglycemic or diabetic. If you really have to have it, dilute it with two molecules of hydrogen and one molecule of oxygen.

Travis L
Rating
I know the acid can corrode your teeth, the lining of your esophagus and stomach
ps. you're pretty

R
Rating
i think the acid my help in the cause of an ulcer in your stomach as for your teeth i honestly don't know

ace_lucky_06
it's bad for the enamel on your teeth

two12
i heard if you down 2 shots before you eat it makes you loose weight

Isabelle
Rating
Yes better mix it..
But you can't get enough..Vitamin C is released from your body not like other vitamins which get stored and can be harmful.

I drink lemon juice with apple cider vinegar everyday....but with lemonade..

Other people have already told you that it can affect the teeth. The acidity can attack the enamel. but otherwise: good for you !!

goode_times_die
I have heard the acid from the lemon can cause an ulcer.

sam222
Rating
yes

planetdan22
If you drink too much it will make you sick

theinfalliblenena
It is as bad for your teeth as bulimia. Speaking of eating disorders... You drink straight lemon juice because why?

kittykid
Too much of even a good thing can be harmful !

landoflookbehind
Rating
Can't see why not.

lashako76@yahoo.com
lemon juice?it`s good,lemon contains lot of vitamin C and it`s good for immune system,but if you will drink a lot of it your acid level will rise and it`s bad for your stomach and especially for your gall-bladder

musicimprovedme
Rating
Wow, I am salivating just reading your question. I love sour things too.

I would think too much lemon juice straight up can irritate your stomach. It is an acid you know. Otherwise, it is a great source of vit C I'm sure.

mr_crankypants
Rating
I have a lemon tree and every year I have like 400 lemons left over. I make ice cubes out of the juice and put them in bags, then use them for drinking in the summer!

Stone Expert
depends what else is in your stomach, and brush your teeth after. the acid will help polish the surface if you aggitate it. So dont drink it just before sleeping obviously.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy