Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

When is it bad to worry about your own memory?
I am a 24 male and for this past while I have been wondering if my memory is getting bad. I easily foget things and have been wondering when should you start to worry? For instance if I try to ...

Why am i always tired.,even after 10 hours sleep?

I am going on vacation in 5 days & I feel a cold coming on. What can I do to head it off & not be sick?

Why can't people sneeze with their eyes open?

If i write on my self can i get lead poisoning?
cause i use pens to write stuff on my skin like hearts names flowers and tattoos but i do it myself with pens only can i still get lead ...

Is it healthy to chew your toenails?

What does it mean if you are on your 4th date and he has not touched you.?

When did you start your PERIOD?
its not one of those things it jsut happends at an exact date, for many people its is really different. genetics, blah balh. the ? is when di du start. i have heard of girls starting at 7..thats ...

Blood is blue while in the viens but red when it comes in contact with air so?
if you cut your self in space would you bleed blue bllod and if so would it scab over blue ...

What is the differnece between men and women?

I have A Cold?
ok so i have a runny nose, sore throat and my chest hurts when i swallow. any suggestions on how to minimise the length of my cold cos i'm going on a picnic at the beach for school on friday. i ...

Should i take my contact out if i have pink eye?

Omg how do i?
how do i get rid of this fricken head ache i had it for like a week now
Additional Details
i dont do ...

Do you ever have that feeling...??
Have you ever had that feeling where you feel like you havent done anything good for your body?? Like you've sat in front of the computer all day eating junk food?? What's a good way to ...

When is the best time to lose your virginity?
Is there a best time to lose your virginity?...

Meth?????????
you know those commercials about meth, were the people are cut up in their faces and body, what is the reason for that? were do all those cuts come from? is that even real?...

What one thing would you change about your body?

Breathing pot, but not smoking it...?
I was at a party last night, drinking and having a good time. A few of the guys at the party were smoking pot. I was sitting in the same room with them for about 3 hours or so, but didn't really ...

What does lack of sleep do to a person?

How do I get rid of my headach without pills or medication?

Queastion
Is it true that coffee makes you shorter???
I love coffee but I don;t know if I should keep on drinking it cause some of my friends tell me that it makes me shorter, which I'm an already short girl, and dont want 2 get any shorter.

big D
coffee does not determine your height because if it did i would be smaller than my older brothers I'm 5'8" and my brothers are 5'0" and i drink more coffee than they do

starbellied1975
No. Not true. Genetics are what determine how tall you are.

agent6998
Rating
It depends what age you are. If you are under 20 and are still growing, you will stop your growth. If you are older, drink all you want. Hope that helped.

ndn2nutty
yes

mi4ree
Rating
Are you 10? come on. a myth to be sure

nicholas_dloniak
Rating
old wives tale.

zapotech2002
No .. i love coffee nothing happens to me

nuyorker26
Rating
Coffee doesn't make you shorter. It stops your growth. But Only until you stop growing (about 18). And its the caffeine in the coffee, not the coffee. a cup of milk wiht the coffee makes up for it anyway.

flamingo_sandy
Rating
No. If coffee made you shorter, I'd be 6" tall instead of 5'6" tall.

piper
Rating
That's definitly an old wive's tale. Coffee doesn't stunt your growth - your height has little to do with environmental factors, it's pure genetics. People told me that too, now I'm taller than they are. So go on drinking your coffee without fear.

roncho
i dont think so. i started to drink coffee when i was in the fifth grade and am in college now and i am 6". I still haven't learned to write a complete sentence yet but heck maybe there is a correlation there.

babythugga281
hell no

m1D40chick
i think it is a story parents made up to keep their children from drinking such a high caffenated beverage. maybe it does affect growth but only in people who are still growing. i don't think it can shrink an adult, only osteopserosis can do that.

Sugar Pie
no

mc
Rating
NO, as far as I know it eliminates calcium from your body, and it is an essential component of bones.

Strawberry
No way!!!! who ever come up with this funny idea..is not saying the truth.
If you want to grow taller you must have calcium everyday in your meal.

texasboy
No,it's not true. Enjoy your coffee

rebelgirl422
when you're still in your growing period, it slows down your growth But, if you're an adult, no.

SHE
Rating
i think its just a story your parents tell you so they don't have to share!!!

briandoogan13
nope, I'm 6'1" and I've been drinking coffee for the past 15 years

Mawan
I think no. My friend (girl) is coffee mania, but she is tall enough for Indonesian (165-167 cm).

ajcarlpdy1994
not shorter but prevents growing up

sprkls2004
Rating
I don't think it makes you shorter because i drink coffee sometimes and i'm still tall as ever ( 5'7") i wish coffee made you shrink i would drink alot more often.

Josh
Rating
no but coffee tastes good

Mr.Alex(^_^)
Rating
No, but it could cause heath disease if you drink it a lot.
I think your friends are just saying that to scare you so drink with responsibility.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy