Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What was the longest you have ever urinated?
Mine was for about 1:30. (for the boys and girls)...

Medical advice needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Ok, here goes, I'm not proud of it and it was a stupid thing to do-which i will never repeat.

I took speed last night (not sure of the dose) and am having terrible side effects this ...

What does it means when your urine stinks?

Does anyone like having the hiccups?
Liking ...

My friend is HIV +ve and the other day we french kissed......?
there has been exchange of saliva while kissing. Have I been infected with HIV on kissing. I have read that HIV does not spread thru kissing. Please enlighten me . I am worried....

Tattoo design give your views???
hi i want a tattoo and not to sure what to get seen this and wondered what you all thought. cheers for the help guys.
ok if you go on to the link its on the bottom row in the middle.
i want ...

I have been so thirsty for the past three days, why? Bad taste in mouth also.?
also experiencing bad breath. Any ideas of what this could be? Thanks....

How much money should a 13 year old have on average?

Additional Details
im english, stop putting $ put ...

Daughter is 12. Very depressed about body image..?
I remember how hard this time was in my life too. Just don't remember how I was able to get through them. Also, I support and love my daughter very much.
Additional Details
I ...

What will happen if I only get 6 hours a sleep a night?

Additional Details
aad if it is health issues can u name some?...

Why do we get hic-ups?

,I'm feeling blue any ideas what i can do?

I have a huge gas problems...burps, farts etc. Eating is normal.How can I make it go away?

I see dead ppl help?
5 doctors gave me test and they found out i use a side of my brain only ppl with esp the say i do see them with no dout im realy scared what am i going to do they say i see it it was speacile doctors ...

Should you bust a blister from a burn?
my son has a burn on his leg, i was not sure if it is better to pop the blister or just to leave it....

Can Vegetarians Donate Blood?
A friend of mine said that because I am a vegetarian I can't donate blood. Is this true?...

I'm trying to quit smoking - any helpful hints?
This is my third time - I've tried the patch, Ziban, and the gum. I can't go cold turkey, I'll lose it....

Stinky belly button, anyone?
I bath everyday, but my belly button is still stinky!! Anyone else (to check, stick your finger in and give it a wiggle!)? Anyone know why?...

My mother once said that if I swallowed grape seeds, a grape will grow in my stomach?
Is it possible? I remeber she used to tell me that as a kid....

Wetting the bed at 16?
hi
ime tom and ime 16 years old
i ave been wetting the bed since i was 5 years old and it hasnt stopped since, i have recently resoted to using nappys (dipers) but i havent been able to ...

thejoker_120
Is it true that a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans?
its just sumthing thats in garfield 2, i was watching it lastnite

Master Vampyre
Rating
No.The germs in the mouth are just species specific.

Rosie___x
Rating
well in some ways it is, others it is not. (it is a play on words). how they define 'clean' is not how you would think of it... you get what im sayin? =P

its just like saying a toilet seat is cleaner than the kitchen (thats another common one!)

bbh
Rating
no

we clean our teeth they don't
have you smelt or seen what they eat
and they kick some places we wouldn't and couldn't

Puppy Zwolle
Rating
Well, yes and no.

It is true that Dog saliva has better quality preventing bacteria to grow.
On the other hand I would not call a dog mouth clean seeing where some dogs put it.

Neil - the hypocrite
Rating
I can't get my tongue into the nooks and crannies that a dog can. So why would a mutt have a cleaner gob. I've never eaten an intestinal worm for fun. I've seen a dog do that.
This is just something a dog owner would say to make you feel alright about their mutt licking your face.

Away With The Fairies
Rating
I've not idea but I'm not snogging a dog anyway.

nik named mom
Rating
A dogs mouth "recycles" faster than a human mouth so yes it is cleaner. Hard to believe after catching them licking their butts... but true according to the vet.

stickfiguresk
Hell no.. It's hotter, so it contains less bacteria, but that doesn't mean it's ok to have clean poop in your mouth.

jame_football
could possibly be true

GRUMPY
Yes, I believe it to be true. But by cleaner, I also think it is meant less germs.

The Hitman
Rating
well considering the sh*t we eat, YEAH A DOG IS CLEANER:D:D:D

Boss
yes

carol
ewww can i say one thing a dog licks his own butt need i say anymore

Erin
Rating
Absolutely not! Have you ever spent the day with a dog? I've seen where they put their mouths, and they aren't clean places!

Darkmaven
Look below, and remember people, mouth wash isn't just a luxury its your moral duty.

Dr.Matt
Rating
Given what a dog eats, I find that unlikely. However perhaps this is a range of germs issue, in which case it may be possible that the human mouth has a wider range of baceria in it.

grinner5000
Rating
Apparently humans have more germs in their mouths than dogs, which seems a little unfair when dogs eat poo. I don't eat poo, why am I dirtier than a dog?

susanradford18
Jamie_Football... you are ALWAYS there!

Yes they are cleaner than humans. Humans have alot of bacteria in their mouth, however, dogs has good bacteria in their mouths which also help me clean themselves. I believe it is also true that if you have a cut, if a dog licks it then it is good for it... but it depends if you want to, I think we all know where a dog's mouth has been.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy