Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I want to quit smoking marijuana. Any advice on stopping the weed addiction? ?
Does anyone know a good solution to do this once and for all?
Marijuana has been a growing problem in my life, but I know I need to get away from this drug....

Does anyone sleep less than 5 hrs. per night?
If you do how many hrs. do you sleep and how do you feel when you're awake? What do you do to get energy?...

Can smoking marijuana cause asthma?

The skin in my inner parts are black in colour any natural treatment for that..?
inner buttuck area ,below the urinary organ etc.Please advice natural methods to gain the normal skin ...

I want to know if there is a smell or an odor other peope can smell from you smokiing maijuana?
I have been told that different grades of marijuana have different smells. Is this correct?...

Why do we need to sleep for 8 hours atleast?

Does a store clerk have the right to keep a child in his store until police arrive because he broke the law?
Does a store clerk have the right to hold a 16 year old boy in his store because he believes he knows the name of someone else that was in his store that he says was argueing with him and then left?...

Why did I slip and fall in the mud twice today?

Hey i dont sleep well at night,know any good sleeping pills i can take?
want samthing dath will knock me out completely AND NO!!! am not one of those medicine addicts just that lately have been undre olot of stress bout something and its driving me nuts.dont know how to ...

Is getting stoned and getting high the same?

Why does God keep people like me alive?
I have a heart problem
I can hardly breathe. I wish I can breathe normally without forcing air into my lungs. My nose holes never open. I have to breath through my mouth.
I have migraine ...

What home remedies do you use for a sore throat and cough?

What do you do when you cannot sleep?
notice it's three forty in the morning. . ....

Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that state :'Caution: May Cause Drowsiness?

What does a gut wound from a small calibre bullet feel like?

Do you have tips on how to treat insomnia?

How do i not fart so much?
i fart all day everyday and i even fart like 5 mins after i poop what can i do to not fart so ...

What bad things happen from smoking weed?
i was wondering for my report and i need to know?...

How many hours of sleep do u need to be in full energy the next day?
Please tell me specify your ...

Okay im going to get my tounge pierce need advice.?
okay what can i do so it wont hurt during the piercing or during the the days im getting use to it and that my tounge is swollen?...

Willful Suspension of Disbelief
Is it normal for urine to smell like the food you recently ate?
I have noticed this a couple times, once today.
And my urine smelt EXACTLY like the soup I had today for lunch.
I am certain that it wasn't just lingering aromas in the air.
It this common? Or am I really weird.
Additional Details
p.s. People who are saying I am weird for doing it, grow up. I don't stick my head in the damn toilet, and I don't purposefully smell my urine each time I relieve myself. It just happened to be a strong scent. Should I NOT BREATH OR SOMETHING? Anyhow, thank you people who provided real advice. I just wanted to know weather I was the only one.

napolean1994
Rating
i dont think it is normal

Brett
Rating
WHy are you smelling your urine

xxxfallenheartxxx
Rating
yes sometimes.
But...

Lissa
No idea, google it :]

Mel
No it should smell like urine see a doctor soonest.

~I hate myself for loving you~
Rating
Is it normal to be smelling your urine?

mistyforestcreek
Try eating GOLDEN PUFFS cerial then wait untel mourining!

Then youll have your answer!

Chris C
Rating
you are really weird for smelling your own urine in the first place.

Peachy Dance
Rating
It's common. Wait until you drink cappuccino or coffee...

<3
Rating
did you like, stick your head in the toilet?
how else would you know how your pee smells?

roniroxas
Rating
i cant say that for every food, but sometimes my urine smells like the food i ate. specially when i drink a lot of root beer.

♫
Rating
the foods you eat affect the smell of your pee pee XD haha

dalia
yes its normal,sometimes sweat can smell also like food we eat.

monkey_psychosis
hehehe, yeah, it's pretty normal

try drinking strong coffee or eating fried onions ;)

Ontar69
That is normal with some foods. I know that everytime I eat a Second Cup bar (vanilla bean), I go to the washroom and the smell is so strong that my partner can even smell it coming in to the washroom. This is sick but it smells just like the coffee bar (lol).

cynthia h
Rating
Yes! especially garlic! also, if you eat beets you may find that it changes color! It only makes sense when you think of it, since it is part of the digestive system...if you have enough of something, you can even have your breath, and sweat smell of it!

Josh P
Rating
yes many foods can change teh smell of your pee, especially esparagras or carrots, and beer

jodman01us
Yep, normal. I just had asparagus the other night and the pee smell is horrible!!

Classy Lady
Rating
I couldn't tell ya, cause when I use the bathroom, I don't stand there to smell my waste. I'm in and out. Sorry.............LOL

kaitlyn
yes its nolmal

terenciom
It's common. Relax.

Mike S
You mean like Cheerios... Man, I hate that...

Asperagus is like that sometimes for me...

Probably normal.

EyeSpy
Rating
Yeah... every morning my urine smells like coffee about two hours after I drank it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy