Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What if someone died in the living room?

Need help diagnosing whats wrong with my son ?? Driving me mad !!?
ok my middle son is aged 8 now he is under a consultant for reflux (too much stomach acid) but his behaviour and aggression is awful he is in trouble everyday at school and at home all he does is ...

I have a bad habit of chewing my hair that covers my eye. How do I break this habit?

Additional Details
Actually, I like my long hair......

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?...

What is one thing that should never be shaved?

Is it true that..?
is it true that if you dont sleep for 12 days you die?
Additional Details
no, i'm not going to try it.
i'm doing bad ...

Marijuana the truth?
I want to know the truth about Marijuana I am so confused.
I red on 1 sight that Marijuana can cause lung cancer and things. then on anouther sight I read that Marijuana Kills dead lung cells ...

Nail fungus! please help ! its gross!?
i had acryilic nails put on like a month and a half maybe two months ago and i went for a fill like 2 times..... i noticed today there was a green spot under my fake nail and though it was marker cuz ...

What kide of poeple do you like.?

I get Car Sick?????
Can you help me to prevent this annoyence. Everytime we go on on 6 hr road trips I always feel car sick but never vomit. But the weired thing is that when we stop for food or at places with great ...

How do you quit biting your nails.?

My Grandma fell and can not get up!?
What could cause this?? Will she be alright? She is talking to my grandpa. Please help!! Should I be worried??
Additional Details
I...

What would happen if someone drove a car over someone's foot?

Do you guys feel dizzy after a cigarette?
I am a starter and i feel quite dizzy after a cigarette is this normal? I bought a pack and just gonna finish it and nevr buy it again......

Girlfriends smelly feet?
my girlfriend has really smelly feet, she wears converse and socks but after about 2 hours with them on and if she puts her feet on my lap i can smell them, when she takes her shoes off the whole ...

Im going to America soon, and I get really moody & irratable when Im hot! What can I do to keep cool. Cheers!?
United K...

Have you ever been in hospital ?

Any suggestions on how i can get sick to avoid school tomorrow?

How do i get chewing gum out of my hair?

What is the dirtiest part of the human body? i.e. fingernails?

[tha kid]
Is it bad to stop sneezes?
Is it bad to hold them in and not let them come out?

cz73kz
Everyone yells at me (and my brother) for doing that. I am sure it is not good as you could probably damage something with all that pressure, but it probably isn't common.
Nothing has happened to my brother or me yet though!

Charles1667
Rating
It feels strange but I would have to imagine it doesn;t do permanent damage

Boo
Not unless you want the witch fairies to come naw on your toenails while you sleep.

iNsTaNt pUdDiNhEaD
Yes. Your head could EXPLODE!!! :P

emily f
ya I think so

check tis out

Weslie C
Holding them in could cause slight problems,When you sneeze,turn around and try to channel it through your mouth,and at the same time try to make it sound like you're sneezing through your nose to prevent rudeness

Bill G
actually yes...why do people do that?

i think it feels good to sneeze (lol)

betcha cant sneeze with your eyes open

Shakey B
Yes, it's bad. It can make your brain melt and pour out your ears. It's better to let the air and pressure come out of your mouth. That way your brain stays safe while you don't sneeze on your friends and loved ones.

Amanda L
Probably: you sneeze because your body thinks it's healthy, and your body is usually right about these things.
You won't get sick/injure yourself from it, though. I don't think it really matters that much.

nick p
Rating
sorda i usualy let them out and it feels better

xx Kill Nick Jonas xx
Rating
Yes. If you hold in a sneeze, your eyeballs may come out. I am not joking; my science teacher told me this.

Kellster!
probably

Kennsta
Rating
yes it is why else would you sneeze

Olivia L
Rating
I do it but it makes me feel like crap!!!

GrBear
i heard it is..but i dont see why. lol

Chynna
Rating
Yes, sneezes are your body's natural way of making sure no dust particles or foreign substances reach your nose. So, if you stop the sneeze, not only do you have a risk of debree reaching your lungs, but you also have to worry about enlarged portions of your sinuses as well as clogged portions.
Hope that helps!

live.laugh.love.
Rating
yeah i think so....also if u keep ur eyes open when sneezing you can strain ur eyes.

Not Me
Sometimes if it's the only way you can keep from peeing on yourself or ripping a fart like I do when I sneeze. lol

PiNkY
Rating
Sure - you don't want your head to explode!

Love Hurts
Rating
yes because it's bad for you brain :( so don't do it

Ana B
Yessir!
Sneezes are a powerful thing your body uses to eliminate the "bad stuff" in your body. Taking into account their speed and effectiveness, it's not the best idea to hold them in, as they could seriously hurt you.

♥Squirts McPuddles♥being naughty
Rating
I heard if you hold in a sneeze it will make you fat. but really they are just getting rid of what ever it is that is tickling your nose.

Jamonican
Rating
You can make your nose bleed.

Alex R
Rating
yes it may hurt your heart alot. a sneeze is the closest time you come to dieing because your heart stops for a second everytime you sneeze.. fun fact lol.

The Ultimate Answer Guaranteed
A sneeze is used to remove any foreign chemicals from the nostrils or airway passages. These chemicals are usually irritating the cells along the passage way and a sneeze is used to forcefully remove as much of it as possible. Depending on what the foreign particle is stopping a sneeze may be harmful to the sensive areas of the airways. In most cases the particles are just allergins or irritants that don't cause much damage but if the chemical is a toxic one then it is sensible to sneeze and then wash out with water.
Some common irritants:
dust, pollen, pepper, bacteria(influenza) from the flu

☆Little old me☆
Rating
apparently, it can pierce your eardrums beacuse of the pressure ( i mean when you hold your nose to stop a sneeze coming out )

But i do it all the time.

Ed
yes it makes the fluid and mucus go to ur ears

ஐAshley♥
You should just sneeze away.

babycakes-x
Rating
Probably, as your meant to sneeze for a reason!

Judyhuggingcellos
Rating
Yes, a sneeze's force is 100 mph. It could damage your brain and it kills a few nerve cells.

Mademoiselle
Rating
Yes, everytime you do, a few brain cells are destroyed that you cannot get back, so it's best just to let it out. If you're afraid of getting germs everywhere, instead of sneezing in your hand, try sneezing into your arm right at the bend of your elbow. You don't go around touching things with the inside of your elbow...haha.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, September 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy