Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is it healthy for a teenager to be a vegetarian?
Okay, so lately my friends are like showing me all this stuff of how they slaughter animals and stuff. and it's really sick, but i've had soo many weight issues since i was like 12, i dont ...

What are *hic* some of the methods you use to *hic* get rid of hiccups?

Additional Details
has anyone ever heard of the drink a glass of water upside down method, it works great for ...

Drug addict brother?
My brother is addicted to cocaine. He's lost a lot because of it, namely being discharged from the military, or he's in the process of getting that done, so he says. He's not in the ...

Whats wrong with me?
This is really gnarley, but this morning I coughed up this black stuff. I have a cold so I didnt think much of it, but it happened again and I'm paranoid out of my mind!!! What should I do? I...

What makes people yawn when they see someone else yawn?

Is there any practice or medicine to make a 35 years old man get taller?
I am 35 years old man and my body only 157 cm height, I want to make my body taller, can I do that? what kind of practice or medicine that I should get?...

Would you rather have straight yellow teeth or crooked white teeth?

Any idea how some people can still drink gallons of beers and not putting on weight?

How good am I?
I'm studying to be a doctor
I'm very good looking
I'm fit, I do Judo and run half-marathons
I've been an actor on TV
I kiteboard, skateboard, and ski
I ...

Do I need a psychologist? What do I do? I want serious answers please?
I am 15 years old. I always did good in school.Like 4.0 GPA. I never cause trouble and I was always nice to people. Ever since I started high school last year, I have been having more trouble in ...

Does anyone Have a home remedy for conjunctivitis(Pink Eye).?

More Prayers Please?
I know I have requested prayers for my Daughter Lisa Before. I need them again. She is very ill. She has the cancer in her liver and Blood clots that are increasing in size on her lungs and legs. Her ...

I stubbed me toe on a brass boot, how can I exact my revenge upon it?
Sorry if this question is in the wrong place, I couldn't find the Vengeance category....

Weed Question?
My system right now is compleatly clean of weed. If i get high or only have a few hits. and not do it anymore, how long untill my systems ...

Is there a correlation between balding and smoking?

What causes stool to be green in color?

Bath or Shower?
Which do you prefer.......me it's a bath every time.....never feel clean after a ...

Why do we itch?

Additional Details
and why dies the word 'itch' make you itch

it made me and i know it made you do the ...

Why does it hurt?
I was wondering why the inside of my ***** hurts everytime my boyfriend does doggy like everytime he puts it in all the way slowly it reaches the back of it and it hurts?Could that mean there's ...

SMOKING I QUIT BUT WE ALL NEED A LITTLE HELP how?
HI people yesterday 1st January 2007 I quit smoking just like hundreds of people I really want it to last so I thought wouldn't it be nice to come somewhere and read peoples support help ...

idgogay4shane
Is it against the law to send controlled substances throught the US Postal mail?
My parents are vacationing and need me to send medication to them, but there are two that are considered "controlled substances" is it legal to send these meds to them????

froglegspete
Yes, Gilligan and Maryann were pinched for sending loco weed through the mail.

twysty
consult your post office before preceding says magic 8 ball

starcarlton
Rating
Can't they score some Heroin on the street?

Masceo
Yes.

oracle
A federal offense. but legitimate meds with a prescription- no problem.

Ravens_mom
Maybe in the perscription bottle with there name on it!

lena
NO it's not illegal just send a doctor's note and when you mail it you must wright what is in the envelope for customs.

bittywrap
Rating
Yes your parents can go to any drug store no matter where they are and get there med there.All they have to do is give the drug store the phone number or something to the drug store where they are. I have even got mine in other country's like that

Javy
Yes it is, you should talk with the USA post services, they have a special medication and legal drugs special delivery, where people with the proper training and with all the special licenses will do it for you, something else they can do is to find a pharmacy or drug store with fax, talk to your parent's doctor and he can fax the prescription that will be supply in that pharmacy or drug store.

Wendy P
Rating
You can send it IF it's not liquid, and make sure they know what your sending, including the prescription for it.!

kevin m
send it ups or fedex and dont tell them whats in it

Hannah Radar
Rating
My doctor's office mailed them to me when I was on vacation. So I don't think so. After all, they are going to the people whose names are on the bottles. Wrap them up well.

bluebettalady
If the person you are addressing it to has a prescription for said drug, and the prescription can be verified-than it can be sent with restrictions.

Me
I don't think they will ever know what is in there, but if your parents have a current perscription for it I would think it's ok.

§☺ĻĻŷ
Sending prescription meds to the person who has the prescription should not be illegal.

Sending controlled substances through the US Mail (compared with UPS, FedEx, or some other private carrier) is safer, due to the fact that the USPS needs a search warrant to open it, and private carriers do not.

show and tell
Rating
why don't your parents just call their doctor, explain their situation, and have the doctor call the prescription in (enough to last their vacation) to a local pharmacy? much easier and more cost effective.

*queenfairy1*Antioch California
I would call their doctor and tell him the problem. And he can send a small prescription to a pharmacy of their choice over the computer, and it will be filled immediately. or you could go to the post office and ask the postmaster how to do this and he can tell you

fdm215
Rating
I would contact my pharmacist for advice. We once had to send medication to my mother who was on vacation. We were able to do it without too much problem. Of course, that was pre-9/11...

annette-shoemaker@rogers.com
Rating
Yes it is illegal to send controlled substances through the mail. The best method would be for them to have the physician who prescribed them fax a pharmacy where they are to order some for them.

Tiggers
No it is not illegal. Take a few measure to protect yourself though just in case. Be sure to include in the package a letter from the doctor or just a photocopy of the prescription to verify that it is legitimate. If you need to have it filled prior to shipment you may want to ask the pharmacy to ship the medicine for you. I get my 'controlled substances' mailed to me from my pharmacy on a monthly basis and these are the steps they told me to take. However, if you are mailing to a foreign country you may want to check with customs regarding their policies as each country is different and once it is out of the US it can be a whole other ball game. Good Luck and hope this helps answer your question.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy