Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why do people get on my nerves?

I want to become bulimic?
i have always been fat and i cant make myself vomit please help ...

The other day i had a bowel movement a the toilet was full of blood. what could this be.?
i had a little blood on my clothes. i am 30 yrs old. is this something to be concerned about and what could it ...

What does Per Diem mean?

What does it mean when your heart beats fast?
Not after exercise...Mine was beating mad fast and it felt uncomfortable...
Additional Details
So i should lower the rate of eating ice cream?Soda too?lolwas only 4 ice cream i ate......

Tongue piercings??
Im gettings my tongue done in 11days and i was just wondering does it bleed for abit any way and some people have said people have blead to death from it is this true if so whats the chance?...

Is it possible to casually smoke Weed and still be in phisicly good shape to play football?
im in my off season training and i run & lift weights 5 times a week will weed effect my strength and speed
Additional Details
When i say casually i mean 1 every 2 weeks - once a ...

Bed with hair wet?
My husband keeps bugging me about going to bed with wet hair! What can be the affects if any?...

What is the worst place to have a zit?
Just wondering. I have a HUGE one in an uncomfortable spot. my armpit....

IM DOING THE DOUBLE, WORKING +GETTING INCAPACITY BENEFIT,HOW LONG CAN I DO THIS FOR PRETENDlNG IVE A SORE BACK
i got a sick note from my GP for 12 weeks will he be able to write the next sick note for 12 weeks or can i get it for longer?
Additional Details
look at all those jealous tw@ts who want ...

What can huffing gas do to u?
My friend just did it an hour ago and is now in a coma? Why? is she going to die?...

Name different ways to git rid of a headache.?

What can happend if I talk too much at the mobile telephone?

If you only had 7 days to live ..?
.. Would you ..

A. Stay in bed and cry the whole time
B. Go skydiving and break all the laws
C. Spend it with your family
D. Drive your family bankrupt trying to get you ...

Can you fart and burp at the same time?
I've always wondered about ...

What Is The Best Way To Subude Nausea?
Any Remedies/Breathing Techniques/Etc?...

What kind of soap do you use? (Bath soap)?

Additional Details
I use Dove!...

What do I need to do about a minor infection from a cut on a 5-year-old?
My son smashed his finger the other day and I kissed it, put ice and a Band-Aid on it. The area surrounding the nail is red and sensitive now, and there's a yellow crusty on the side of the nail ...

What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?

Do Blood Tests Hurt?
Truthfully now!

Thanks =]
Emma ...

lovevolleyball
Is ice cream good or bad for sore throats?

Mommyk232
Rating
If it makes it feel better- good- if not- bad.

hicollin
Rating
It is good for sore throats.

[shaynaaa] â„¢
what a stupid question!
BAD

harriettpotty
From the mouth of a baby I asked my son your question (I already knew my own answer was YUP, YES, MORE PLEASE, CAN I HAVE JELLY WITH THAT.....)

He says 'Ice cream is good for sore throats because you cant eat anything else so you just eat more and more and more and more ice cream for brekkfist, lunch and dinners and desserts too just different flavours'.

I think that just about says it all.

Blessings be in peace and light
Harriett Potty ;)

and dont forget the chocolate sprinkles and 100's and 1000's.

zippy p
mmm your making me hungry. It is good. It doesn't really help at all except the cool feeling feels good and it is easy to eat!

kalikute
while your eating it, it makes it feel better but once you put it away it makes u not feel good at all. You will start to cough. Any thing with milk you are not suppesed to eat when sick. Sorry! I tend to even crave milk when I am sick.
GET WELL SOON!
KaliKute
P.S. doctors and moms orders, oh yea coldness does help but not with milk, try popsicles or sherbert, that always soothes my soar throat.

Aisha W
It can be very good or not good at all, depending on the situation, but if you have just a regular sore throat, it is good, because it causes flem..........Good Luck! :)

juno
Rating
It is very good for a sore throat. Another thing that is good for sore throats is popsicles. The reason that it is good for sore throats is because it is cold and numbs the sore part of your throat.

Kelly W
Rating
I have a sore throat, too, so I've been experimenting... So far I've found:

Orange Juice: While the vitamin C may have helped in my system, it didn't really do anything for my throat on the way down. If anything, I think the acid would hurt if I drank too much of it.

Coffee: Bad. The heat was good, and I felt like it helped with my nasal congestion, but there was something about the coffee that irritated my throat. Also, the caffiene didn't agree with my cold medicine.

Hot Chocolate: Good. It was hot, without irritating my throat, and just creamy enough to sort of soothe it. Also, chocolate makes me happy.

Chicken Soup: Yummy and comforting, but I'm not sure it really helped that much.

Ice Cream: Feels good on contact and tastes good, but it built up more gunk in my throat. It was very soothing, though, and sort of numbed the pain.

Hot Chamomile Tea: Helped clear away the mucus from the ice cream.

Tea with lemon added: Best of all. I didn't really expect it to be any better than regular tea, but somehow it was. It cleared away the mucus amazingly well and it was sort of soothing, too.

So in conclusion, I recommend tea with lemon most and hot chocolate second most. Save the ice cream for when you're well again.

♥Just Another Broken Heart♥
Rating
I would say good - it's cold, so it'd soothe your throat, and it'd numb it from the same reason.

jvg49er
Rating
ice cream,pudding,and milk shakes are all good choices and jell-o is also ,i know this from exp..brought up 4 boys they took turns getting sick

Wondering
Rating
I don't think its good or bad for the throat but the cold makes it feel better.

craftykid9
good

farf
Rating
the coldness is soothing, but the milk can cause phlegm. Sherbet or fruit ice is better, no milk products.

BJ
Rating
I don't know that it is good for sore throats,but i do know that it feels good on a sore throat

Bob
Rating
It is good

peace in the middle east
i would say good, but i have also heard that in the long run it is worse
but at the spur of the moment it feels good

hugabug72
try it and let me know , i have a sore throat also. i do know throat drops help me.

K K
Rating
it can be... but i would go with soup or something warm like hot tea. its supposed to bee better for your throat and certainly more healthy.

Aphrodite
Rating
good, but bad because it causes flem

yidlmama
Rating
Most people find comfort in ice cream and ice pops...simply because a sore throat usually means a hot throat...the cold soothes and you don't have to swallow.
I would recommend that you stay away from "real or Natural"fruit ice dream....it may have natural acids that may aggravate the throat. Hope you feel better!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy