Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I suffer from quite bad migraines...?
Does anyone else? I'm 17 and I had my first when I was 14. They wipe me out for a couple of days and still give me headache and/or tiredness for three or four days.

I get a blind ...

Why does it hurt when body parts fall asleep.?
like today, my feet fell asleep, and clearly i was in pain. so i touch them and it hurts even more.

why?...

What Should A Person With An Upset Stomach Eat?
Please help..?...

Whats the best way to get water out of your ears?
like when you go swimming and water gets into your ears......

EMERGENCY HEALTH QUESTION!!!!!?
ok my moms right side of her tongue is all swollen and black and there's a sore on it! and now her feet are swollen we tried heat and cold on her feet butt he wont stop swelling and they get ...

How do i get the booger out from under my fingernail?

Do u have an addiction?
Besides yahoo ...

Where can I get free medical care?

When is it ok to lie?

Gotta Stop Smoking-HELP?
I have been trying to quit smoking. I just cannot seem to do it. Cold Turkey is not working and I really do not want to take any pills. Is there anyone out there who has quit succesfully that can ...

TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT AND SCHOOL IS Coming!! I NEED INFO ON WHAT TO PACK FOR LUNCH FOR A HIGH SCHOOL student!?

Xander_F is the best person on here!!!!!?
I am sooo better than any1 on here because i have a life! Youre all just sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad STUPID people!
Considering that I have the chance to entertain myself on ...

How old are you???
im just ...

Feel guilty about calling in sick?
I called in sick to work today because I've stomach cramps, a touch of the runs, and overall body aches on and off all day. I feel somewhat better now, I just have the aches. I feel so guilty ...

Why cant i concentrate?
When ever i am doing HW i cant finish it. I always feel bored even though i have stuff to do i hate it! I am semi depressed could that be it? any other ...

What are the side effects of holding your nose while sneezing?

What is a good way to lose weight with out excercising?

What are the symptoms of dehydration?

What does "Dead on Arrival" refer to?
Does "Dead on Arival" refer to the EMT's arrival at the scene where the victim is found or does it refer to the victim being dead upon arrival at the hospital?

Thanks,
<...

Does anyone know why people become afraid of vomiting?
I asked the question of being afraid of vomiting. I was always afraid of swallowing pills too. Could it have something to do with the fear of choking?...

Jess®
Is gatorade bad for you?
i mean without any activety..... can you tell me why ? also it would be nice for some web sites? also does it cause health problems and i know its a good source of energy but when u are not moving or not doing activety isnt it bad for you?

Gauri P
It is if you are not active physically......plus anything which has fructose corn syrup is bad!!!

imcshermanoaks
i cant tell you why because i dont remember. but i rememberr my nutrition teacher told me in college to never drink gaterade unless you are doing physical activity. sorry dont remember the reason though

Starr
Coconut water is provides the electrolytes and it's better on your teeth.

neurotic41
Rating
The last thing that i heard about gatorade was that the Acidity levels are very had and if left on the teeth it could do alot of erosion damage. I think that too much of anything will get a warning label sooner or later.

pinelake302
yes, it has more sugar than the average soda pop...which isn't good for you...but then if you go the diet way...Aspartame is worse for you ...therefore stear clear of them and drink water.

Noobsmoke
no and no health problems

VICTORIA L
Rating
NO, it's not bad for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lepninja
Rating
There is a lot of sugar in it and I recently read that it is really bad for your teeth.
http://www.dentalcomfortzone.com/Template.asp?TemplateID=5

Afraid bcuz i have no fears!
Yes, absolutely...i don't touch the stuff...it makes you sweat in different colors depending on which one you drink.

Alexis
Rating
no it isnt!!!

Richard P
Rating
Yeah the sugar is bad....if your not working out....just drink water

kyality
it isn't the best thing the only bad thing is the sugar and sodium but otherwise it is fine.

iritadragon
Rating
Gatorade replenishes lost body salts. My daughter (who because of her heart condition can not do strenuous activities either) has been told to drink this daily, to help replenish her blood.

quenofnothing11
too much is

eric k
no

diocee74
Rating
If you are not exercising, Gatorade cannot be that GOOD for you. It has a higher salt and sugar count than most other drinks. You need to also be aware that the individual bottle is actually 4 servings. Gatorade is loaded with high fructose corn syrup which can be linked to obesity - esp. if you are not an active person.

Bistro
Rating
no its not bad if you arent active, but its not that great for you even when you are active. Its full of sodium and full of hype. trust me, water is the way to go.

Nursen'
Rating
Gatorade was made with the intention that the consumers would be active while drinking it. Thus the Gatorade would replenish electrolytes (which effect every function in your body, such as potassium, sodium, calcium, chloride... stuff like that) that are lost during activity. Can you drink it every now and again for the taste? sure! but make sure you're drinking plenty of water too, Gatorade also has lots of sugar that can dehydrate so even athletes need an even balance

beetlejuice67stangfastback
Rating
Gatorade was designed to replace sugars, salts, potasium and other minerals lost during heavy exercise. Yes you CAN O.D. on some of these things...even if you are exercising heavily and only drinking Gatorade.

It doesn't hurt to drink moderate amounts of it even when not so active if you change it up with water. I have a friend who is a diesel mechanic. In the summer he drinks nothing but water and Gatorade alternating between the two.

BTW: if you drink NOTHING but a LOT of water, you can actually increase the loss of electolytes by diluting them too much. And electrolytes come in the foods you eat, so that is something to keep in mind also.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy