Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do you smoke.....since what age..>?

Best way to stop smoking?
ok i want to stop smoking been smoking for 15 years only stopping to have my kids, what would be the best way to ...

Should I keep my glasses or switch to contacts?
I'm a jr. high student who has worn glasses for about seven years. However, I'm thinking about asking for contacts. The glasses are a bit restricting, and I think I would look better ...

How many ways of saying "someone died" can you think of?
(you know...kicked the bucket, pushing up daisies, ect....)
Additional Details
i was not doing this because of a "sick mind" ... in english today we were talking about delivery ...

I drank coffe at 9:00. Big mistake. Any tips on how to fall asleep now?
Drank the coffe 4 hours ago and now I can't sleep......

Why can't I cry?
I've been going to counsiling because of of my abusive past but I can't cry about it. I've cried by myself. And not only that, but I had to say goodbye to alot of my friends today and I...

Why is my poo sometimes green?

Is it OK to be what I am?
A lot of my mates in their spare time go to disco clubs where they drink beer and so on. I dislike it, and I prefer spending my time in chess club over it. I have never been to a disco club, and I ...

5 ways to prevent addiction from marijuana?
websites are helpful
Additional Details
this is a classroom assignment and i could only think of 2 ...

Moms out there can you help please?
I have a 21 month old daughter, for the past 3 days all she wants to do is eat and sleep. When she gets up she plays for maybe a half an hour then back to sleep. No fever or obvious cause, appitite ...

I'm only 5'4 and im 18?
What is this? I'm the next heir to the family and I'm only going to grow to 5'5 (doctor said). My whole life I was told that i am a late bloomer and ill be 5'10-6'. Now it ...

What do you call the 'stuff' in the corners of your eyes in a morning?
I call them eye ...

If your belly button smells like cheese whats wrong with you?
My little sister's belly button smells like cheese..whenever she cleans it the q-tip smells like cheese..is there something wrong with her?...

Does it make u mad?
to know I'm high on oxycotin and your not?...

Has anyone got a crap doctor like me?
Mine seems to be physic and diagnoses me on the phone?also 3 weeks for an appointment about ear pain that ihave had for 18 months and he recomends neurofen?Real waste of time dont bother going ...

Does red bull make your heart pump faster?
Just wondering because I had my first red bull last night and this guy felt my pulse and was like "oh your nervous" and I wasn't so I was wondering if that could be the reason?...

Should i try weed?
my "friend" says it doesnt affect my body, not addicting, he says food tastes soo good after you smoke, it messes with your head for only an hour then your back to normal, and says that i ...

Bad Breath?
What are some tips for this.
I brush my teeth, often and a chew gum but i still have the problem.
Any advice?...

Give me an easy home remedy for Kidney Stones?

Do I have alcohol poisoning????
I had lots of alcohol on tuesday and I feel really shitty still and I think it might be alcohol poisoning, I have been really shaky, sick to my stomach ( but not throwing up cuz I have a really tough ...

Realist
Is anything bad going to happen to me if I smoke only 1 cigar for the first time?
no more after that. also, i mean anything bad like harmful

Ma An Jou
Rating
as long as is wasnt laced with PCP you should be just find kid.

Killerfang
If it is mariwana or mix with drugs or something, then your going crazy... It can damage your lungs or causing addiction on it, but if your just going to smoke a cigar that you bought in store then nothings bad gonna happen unless if inhale it from your mouth to lungs like the other guy said then you'll cough a LOT!!! Just be careful

Nomo
No, just don't inhale buddy!

teetiger
So you just want to try a cigar?
Well then pick out a mild one.
Don't try a strong stinker of a
stogey like a Dutch Masters or
you will get sick.
The first cigars I tried were
Swisher Sweets. They are
mild and a bit sweet. You can
get them large or small or
with a tip to keep tobacco
out of your mouth. I don't smoke
as a rule, and may have smoked
25 cigars in all my 42 years,
but it won't hurt you to try.

Jaycie
Rating
No, but you might really want to do it again. I don't think it's worth it to just smoke one and then have a temptation for a long time after wards which could jeopardize your health.

kray
Rating
no it just makes u turn black YouTube - New Numa - The Return of Gary Brolsma!

robinbatteau
Rating
Leave the tobacco alone. Pick something less addicting to smoke.

georgiabelle87
Y do u wanna smoke just once? Just to say u did it? Once wont hurt you unless you like it and it turns into a habit, a very nasty habit.

JustLanded
It depends on your age and your affinity. If you are under thirty and find it appealing, it is unlikely you will want to stick with "no more after that." Any smoker could tell you those are famous last words, and advise not to risk the addiction.

A one time smoke won't harm you at all. But it sounds like you are already attracted to smoking tobacco, and would smoke again if you like it. Maybe save it for a very rainy day later in life.

beetlejuice67stangfastback
Rating
Why start a dirty and extremely dangerous habit at all???

Just say NO to smoking anything!!!!!!!!!!

Liz tx
Rating
no just quit now then you will be ok

oolushious
Rating
Realistically, yes. THE FIRST ONE, FOR THE FIRST TIME IS ALWAYS WHERE THE BAD, SMELLING, NASTY, STINKY, DIRTY, CANCEROUS HABIT BEGINS..REALISTICALLY.

DID I MENTION STANK!!!!!!!!SMELLY...NASTY...

fuzzykitty
Well if you cough and choke don't blame me for warning you. And your breath will smell bad. yup! I suspect it will.

Clueless
Get ready to get sick at your stomach.

Tashia
Rating
Not unless you are under 18, then you can be grounded.

chickenhawk
NOPE

stick man
No, only once won't do anything. If you really inhale, you will turn green and feel sick. At least that's what happened to me and I smoked my uncle's cigar when I was little.

Smoothie
Rating
Honestly, other than a sore throat , I don't think you have anything to worry about. No permanent damage. Don't be such a goody goody!!! :)

Exoilfeildtrash
Rating
You may turn green and you may puke especially if you inhale it takes a while to get used to tobacco enuff to smoke a cigar not nothing anyone should do if they have never done it I am a 34 year smoker who wishes I had never had a smoke at all.I will say this if you are gonna do it wait until you vacation in Mexico or the Islands as Cubans are legal there man best smoke I ever had.

UNITool
Rating
You might get physically ill if you inhale; nauseous, headache, etc.; some people just don't react well to that much nicotine when they aren't used to it. One cigar isn't going to give you cancer or emphysema or anything like that though.

Jacob
Nope, you will be just fine. Go ahead and try out a good cigar.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, September 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy