Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why do people crazily suggest drinking bleach to pass a drug test?
Are they innocently suggesting a deadly action?...

What's the useful advice to say to a friend to STOP smoking?

HELP!!! I found this little blue pill that has the letters A - on it and I am not sure what it is. What to do?
I just want to know what it is. This pill was in my step-daughters room. We are just starting theropy for everything from anger to cutting herself. Just dont want to go off the deep end but I just ...

Do you regret starting smoking? At what age did you start?

Why do i keep sticking to the toilet seat?

Afraid of kidnappers after a man tried to break into my room?
Ook So when I was 7 a man tried to break into my window but luckily it was locked so he couldnt. My parents caleld the police and all.
Now I cant stop being afraid. When I try to go to sleep I ...

If someone sprayed you in the face with a sneeze, what would you do?

Ppl say i stink but i take showers everyday i dont get it explain?

What do I do.. I'm a cutter?
I'm a long time cutter, I quit for awhile but I started again recently. Its not as bad as it used to be. Thats mostly because my other half and I have agreed that I wouldn't cut on my ...

Why are you still awake?

Additional Details
i sleep all day and have a night job (5 pm-9 am) but its my night off....

How to get rid of your head aches?
one of my family members are having a really hard time with head aches.
does any one know any teas or ways to get rid of them?
please help!!

thank you!!...

Do you think cloning people is bad?

I just found out I have an STD...should I give up dating now??

I'm 6'1" 22 year old female... are you intimidated?

Additional Details
i weigh 150lbs. and im a beach bum guys jus dont come up to me and i dont know why i think im hot......

What do you think the percentage of people washing ther hands after using the restrooms is?

Has anyone heard about a person loosing 3 lbs when the soul leaves the body and they person dies?
If you look at the research, the moment when somone dies and the soul leave the body, the body looses 3 lbs. This is just so weird and unusual. Does all souls weight 3 lbs?...

I need a ciggarette, but I have none...?
Yeah, I'm craving bad and I'm smoking butts down to the filter. What should I do?...

I gave up smoking 8 days ago, Now I have a really bad taste in my mouth, is that normal?
Tasteful answers please folks! lol
Additional Details
Or more to the point will it go away?...

Whats a wedgie?
is it harmful???...

Would you rather have a never-ending hiccup or a never-ending runny nose?

apackroyd
If you give up smoking cannabis, how long does it stay in your blood stream??
for positive blood test

andrew
Rating
it will register in youir blood for up to 28 days

rjennings66
Rating
Traces of cannabis will usually stay in a person's system for about a week. If you use it a lot, or have a lot in one session, it stays in the system longer. It's fat soluble, meaning that it lodges itself in the fat cells of the body, in the brain, the liver, and the kidneys. Consequently, a heavy cannabis smoker will find that it can be detected sometimes a month after use.

Humpydog
Rating
How ever long it takes you to negotiate the bribery amount. Bring small bills it helps save money.

Antonio S
Rating
30 Days

Jamesey
Rating
Check out the weblink below that tells all about Cannabis and blood testing! Glad to hear that you are giving it up! Jamesey :o)

http://www.idmu.co.uk/pdfs/drugtest.pdf#search='smoking%20cannabis%20blood%20tests

ttujes711
Rating
anywhere from 10-90 days depending on how often you smoke, injest... whatever.

"If you smoke it occasionally it will remain in your system for up to 10 days. If you smoke marijuana on a regular basis it will stay in your system for as long as 45 days, and if you smoke marijuana at a constant pace, it can stay in the body for 90 days"

elitelixir
Rating
It'll show up in drug tests for up to a month and a week. Therefore to pass a drug test you need to allow 6 weeks, to be sure, as it varies from person to person.

However, the effects on your liver will be there for a long time. Your hair, nails and so on - will reflect the input to your system for years ahead.

So, beware, you may pass a blood test but others tests can bust you.

dawn1000
i dont know and i dont intend to find out. DONT DO THE TEST!

Shell
There's no set answer. It really depends on how your body metaboizes fat.

intruder3906
Rating
not your blood stream you have to worry about...its your mental health and brain cells.....!!

?
Rating
Not sure but look in the 'Vaults of Erowid' on the net, incredible site. It is quite a time though (weeks).

Kain
Blood test little under 16 hours, urine average of about 25-30 days (depending on how much body fat you have)
Hair up to 3 yrs.

stew_redhill
I was once told by a phoneline help service prior to my joining the forces and my friend emmigrating to Oz, that blood tests will show positive for up to thirty days.

That was quite a few years ago though.

pntnmrmansmom
It really depends on you fat content, the THC stores longer in the fat cells.Just Say No!

shoelace
Rating
Blood test? - a day or so. Urine test - much, much longer.

firedup
Rating
It really depends on how much you were consuming before you quit. If you were a heavy user it may take 3 to 4 weeks. Light users would be considerably less.

devand
12 hours

Cheekz
30 - 45 days

gnostic
Rating
The general rule of thumb is 6-11 weeks.

However, if drug use is an issue with you - seek help.

You will have difficulty performing well in school and have difficulty in good employment.

ali
Rating
Depends on how long you have been smoking. If you are an occassional user....usually a couple of weeks. If you do it more often it could take a while....drink lots of water it will help detox your body

mikie
30 days

chacha1tt
i believe it is 30 days

weazel
30 days minimum, depends on how much body fat

fubar2us
Rating
30 days. but it can still be in your hair as long as 6 months after you last used

Bijan R
72 hours

Rachel C
10 years until you have healthy lungs again. but not sure about blood test

Susan m
Rating
30 days

singh778
Rating
1 month

Rhonda L
Rating
i am not sure how long it lasts in blood stream but it can last years in hair.

gclason84
Rating
thirty days

Heather
Usually it's about 30 days - it all depends on how much you smoke though. The more you smoke, the longer it stays in. If you only smoke occasionally, there's a possibility that it will only stay in your system for about 24 to 48 hours.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy