Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I have a nose picking problem?
My fiance still doesn't know, but I'm 20 and still pick my nose! HELP How can I tell her?...

I gave up alcohol about 4 years ago. I've gave up smoking 2 months ago?
I'm about to give up sugar in my tea. Will I then be even more boring than I am already? What new, interesting and unusual vice can I take up?
Additional Details
Ooh, excuse me ...

Migranes,help please.....?
Hi, ok i get these migranes that consume to the point that i can do anything, it hurts to talk,walk,close my eys, you name it, it hurts to do it. My eyes are constintly hurting.I have to doctors and ...

Can marijuana be found in your blood stream?

I want people to admit this...?
OK. After you take a dump, you turn around and look.
Nobody will admit this but we all know you do it.......

How do you breathe>?
my friend hasnt been breathing so i think she needs to know ...

Sucidal Friend?
My friend is suicidal. She showed no obvious signs. Her grades have slipped but i thought it was because of her new motto, "i dont care." everyone in school loved her, Shes been taking ...

Does any body know anythink i can take or buy to help pass a drugs test i have weed every other week?
i might have a drugs test for a new job but had weed 10 days ago but want to flush my ...

I am 16 and i recently noticed that i'm getting facial hair.how can i reduce facial hair, plz help.?
i am 16 and i recently noticed facial hair growth. majority of the hair are on my chin. i don''t really want to wax or anything like that as i will get red spots.but there don't look ...

I smoke and im 14 wat do i do to quit??

Why do people say don't buy things that say "Made in China"?
I am just wondering....

Does the victem of a beating have the right to know why s/he was attacked?
My boyfriend attacked me Thursday and tried to break my jaw and make me blind, then he tried to break my neck. My dad took me to the emergency room got healed and today I finally asked him online and ...

Why is it that so few people give blood or are on the organ donor register (UK)?
Why don't people want to do these things? Especially organ donation as that doesnt affect your life in any way......

Why do people diss me, even though i say i'm better looking than them?
I just don't get it!
Additional Details
:D At least you have a sense of humor, M...

A bat bit me. Am I now a vampire?Or will I go the other way- oneday don the batman suit and fight for justice?

What is the color of your eyes?
I have brown ...

Left handed?
Is it a disability? I read somewhere it was.. or is it just rare to be left handed because i see to be the only person in my class who is left ...

Debate in the office, Long sighted vs short sighted?
I have got short sight. I was explaining to my colleague that if I didnt have my contacts lenses in, I wouldnt be able to see the features on her face from opposite the desk. She said that this means ...

I think im slowly going mental?
i constantly worry about stuff care to much about what people think ,dont trust people and find i have absolutely no cnversation skills which ends up in awkward silence i dont feel sorry for myself ...

What should u do if ur nuts are saggy?

Shane S
If i touch someone while they're sleeping, would they feel it?

ssuasw
Rating
yeah, ever had a stick stuffed up ur nose in the middle of the night?
i have, i didnt imagine the pain

anna
ifthey are deep asleep they certainly wont///////////////

Sousy
Rating
It depends of this someone, if he is deeply sleeping, he won't wake up whether you hit him, but if he is light sleeping, he will wake up before touch him, by your breath.

Vivagaribaldi
Yes.

nelly
Yes. but depend on how deep the person has gone asleep. but if that person sleeps very bad he/she won't even feel anything.

justmagikal
Rating
depend how hard you touch them to awake him/her.. or it depends if they are really asleep ;)

Tawi-Tawi boy
Rating
this is one ignorant maniac, asking dumb questions

i hate phil collins
dont touch people when they're sleeping.

RunningMan
in there dream,, yes.

Stul
most people would feel it , but i wouldn't

zotta1
Rating
Try touching them on the nasal hair and you'll soon find out.

Trollhair
yes, subconsciously

spunkybadger69
yes

luvz2puff
Rating
Yes they would feel it, the question is how will thay react to the feeling?

Jenna
Rating
Why would you want to touch someone while they are sleeping?...Is there more behind this question then meets the eye?!

zoeksalamander
Depends on how hard the touching is.

Count D
yes if they were dreaming...

no they dont if they are sleeping tight...

yes if they sleep lightly

yes as soon as they awake...

The False Prophet
Rating
If u touch them lightly, they wont feel it. but if u **** them they will know for sure!
Count Dracula

whitecloud
Rating
yes so leave ur dog alone it might bit

Ms. Breeze
Depends on if they are a heavy or light sleeper. They would feel it but maybe not consciously.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy