Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do you shower then brush, or brush then shower?

How can i tell if my toe is broken?
yesterday i was practicing my cheerleading routine which involes getting on the ground pretty fast and you kick backwards. when doing that i managed to get my pinky toe and the one next to it stuck ...

My coworker farts all the time and it smells like popcorn is that weird or does anyone else's?
MOST farts smell like poop... ...

Can chocolate be as addictive as smoking?
I think that for me to stop eating chocolate is as hard as a smoker giving up smoking.
I get horrendous mood swings, i shake, I snap at everything, crave chocolate uncontrollably and am ...

Why my whole body is so tire and lately i been so sleepy all the time?

I think i have a problem but dont want to tell my mum?
i have an eating disorder. everyday after college when the house is free i binge on everything i can find like crisps chocolate and everything but then i am sick, i used to force myself to be sick ...

I am wanting a tattoo on my lower back, is it going to be painful?
Tribal tattoo, D...

Can smoking one cigarrette a day be that bad or you?
i smoke one a day and i feel fine. i dont depend on them and i at the most have one a day......

Anyone like to sneeze?
Dunno i think it feels good to sneeze lol
Additional Details
Me too I've always kept it in secrecy because people would think its weird......

Is there a way to stop your stomach from grumbling noisily when you're hungry?
I know it sounds like a silly question, but I never get a chance to eat before my morning classes and my stomach growls so loud! Is there a way to silence it???...

My best friend...sick and dieing?
My best friend is in Seattle Children's Hospital right now. She's very sick. She has MRSA pnemonia. It's been 3 weeks so far with her in ICU and on breathing machines. She's been ...

How do you calm yourself down when you are really nervous?

How tall are you?
Random, but just answer with your age

thanks
Additional Details
Carter M I am a flat 5'9...

I just ate a bunch of raw chicken, should I make myself throw up?
My wife made Chicken Parmesan and I didn't notice that the chicken was WAY undercooked with all the toppings on top of it. I noticed when I was almost done with it, but by then I had already ...

Why does my anus itch realy badly????????
i cant get rid of it and i dont know whats causing it. sometimes i scrath it so hard that it bleeds, and even then its still bad. what gives??...

I am 21 years old.my weight is very low.how can i increase my weight.?

When you're asleep and someone opens your eyes can you see?
why even though when you open their eyes- in a coma or asleep they are fixed. can they see when you open their eyes?...

Has any one beaten you up?

What are the negative long-term effects of marijuana use?
Is marijuana bad? This question really confuses me because half the people say no and the other half says yes. I can never get a straight answer.

Those who say it's not that bad say:<...

Help, i swallowed a chicken bone, what do i do now?
i think it's a small piece. anything i can do besides going to the hospital lol.
Additional Details
in my family we don't go see doctors for little stuff plus it's like 9:...

amanda w
If i touch drugs and it gets in my system well soaking my hands in bleach remove it?

Brie W
Rating
No. Once into the system, it's in the system. Bleach will NOT REMOVE it. I don't know many drugs that can get into the system by just touching it. But my answer to AFTER its in the system, forget it! Furthermore, bleach can be caustic to the skin (read the label) and you will have done this for NOTHING!!! Best bet: LEAVE DRUGS ALONE!!!!!!!!!

Joshua M
Rating
few drugs can actually get in your system from just touching them. You have to ingest them in one way or another.

bribri
Rating
try it but first cut ur finger

Jammy D
Rating
Drugs don't get into your system by just touching them, unless you have an open cut and rub the drug into it then MAYBE a trace will show up in a test...

If you are worried about a drug test then just don't use.

the enchanted wizard of rhythm
Rating
If the drugs are already in your system, wouldn't you have to drink the bleach?

PS. Do not actually drink bleach. Bleach = poison

bri man
you're an idiot!!! of course not.

Sin 1
No touching drugs for a sec or so will not cause it to be in your system.You do not need to bleach your hands just wash with soap and water.

Sophia A
Rating
I doubt if it's in your system you can get rid of it by soaking only you hands! I think it might take away the smell...but that's all! LOL, I don't think that would work...sorry!

tracycovilledvd
no it will probably not remove it it would depend on what type of drug you had on your hands.soap and water would probably do the job.

Carmelita♦Xan♦
what? no probably not but u will burn ur skin!

Indigo F
Rating
Soaking your hands in bleach will poison you, don't do it! If you are really worried, you can drink one of those drug-removing system flushers (diuretics).

thefcnman
Rating
no no no ono no no non on on on onnon

mudhoney998
Not if it's gotten "into your system".

thiscoolguy!!
Rating
no thats stupid. what kind of drugs?

♥Popotitozz♥
Yeah, sure

audree
Rating
bleech! r u kidding me? bleech is 1 of the scariest things on earth! stay away from it!

blair1813
No....

Spaghetti
your such a good girl. if you touch drugs they usually wont get in your system.

jmorritz
nope

iluvmyduckies05
Rating
Here is the best advice Don't Touch Drugs... but if you "have" to at least wear gloves... Silly.

bullsonparade4080
i dont understand, if it's just your hands physically touching them what do you have to worry about?

balans_99
No!
You will just also introduce bleach to your system too.

Scott K
ummmm.....haven't been around many drugs have you? few will be absorbed in the skin enough to show up on a drug test.

Sara F
Bleach wont help you. Looking at your profile you would probably benefit from being soaked in disinfectant.

megen152003
Rating
hell no!

Ally.
No.... bleach will enter your system that way. And bleach removes germs and such, not drugs.

slayer63116
Rating
First of all not all drugs can be absorbed into the skin. Only very specificly made drugs can work on contact. I suggest that you try some soap and warm water.

Paula M
Rating
does soaking in dish soap "get in your system" while doing the dishes?

churppy
Rating
why are you touching drugs?

midwestboy15
your skin is porous and most anything in contact with it can be absorbed i'm sure.

there are medicines that are obsorbed into the body through the skin. there's also the nicorette patches as one example.

i agree that the bleach will be obsorbed into your skin.

soap and water i'm sure are the safest if you need to get something off your skin.

Peaches
OMG heres your sign, you might be a redneck if

you actually sat around to think of that!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy