Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do I stop under arm sweating?
I have been sweating since 5 grade and it is really embrassing I can't be like all the other gurls and walk around without a jacket and it is 90 degrees outside but I have on a jacket help!!!!!!!...

Why does my ear wax taste so awful, very bitter, is there something wrong?

Is it ok to empty capsule of antibiotic onto spoon rather than swallow whole capsule for my 9 year old daughte
My daughter has been prescribed antibiotics whch come in a large torpedo capsule which she just cant swallow! I have been emptying the inside of the capsule onto a sppon and she manages this way (...

To drink or not to drink?
I recently quit drinking (exactly 8 days ago, but who's counting?) I'm only 26, but felt that my drinking was occuring a little too frequent, but now I don't know what to do. I don'...

What is White blood cells for?
what do thay do and how many are there in the body....

Stupid, imbecilic and moronic questions...?
Why on God's greeen earth do people pose such stupid, imbecilic and moronic questions here? And why, oh why, do they pose such serious questions?! I personally would NEVER trust an answer ...

Do you want to kill each and every smoker?
I do...

I feel more irritated than people who are willing to ...

Is sugar a sedative or a stimulant?

How do you get pot out of your system for a drug test?

Additional Details
I's not for me. Once agains it's not for me....

Why is it bad to pull off moles?

If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do the day after?

Why do I get so sleepy and tired after I eat????
It's been happening for a while now...I can't even get my butt to the gym because im so tired and sleepy...I get sleepy even if I have slept well enough I don't get it......

I had a kidney infection now on codene for pain in my back and now have been sick all day?
IS THIS NORMAL OR HAVE I JUST CAUGHT A BUG TOO...

What foods will make you sleepy?

Start Smoking?
Okay, I know this can get heated, but I am curious. I realize how addicting smoking is and how it is very hard to quit. I sympathize with people who try and have trouble with it.
What I want to ...

HICCUPS - HELP! cures please!!!?
Went to bed with them & woke up with them... have tried the spoon of sugar (which worked for 1/2 hr), breath-holding, water-drinking, some prat trying to scare me ALL DAY!!! 24 hours on and I'...

Is it Completely Normal To have White Hair at the age of 14?
i have been freaking out about this one white hair and im so young? so i wanted to know if it was normal, what are the causes, and how to slow down or prevent more white hairs from ...

Is there something wrong if i can't stay awake?
during my classes i have a habit of falling asleep even though the classes are intresting. does that mean something? i get about 9 hours of sleep a day yet i can't stay awake. is that normal?...

Do girls like guys with mustache?
beard, side burns....

My 7 week old daughter is constipated?
she is completely formula fed after combined breast and formula till last week. I use the right amount of powder to water, should I increase the water a little ?
Additional Details

wwidwo cole
If i am 61 inches how tall am i in feet?

Madeline H
Rating
7 feet 11 inches.. mannn you're tall.

I ♥ Zac Efron
5"1 inch

wyomingcowgirl
5' 1"

skatey80
Rating
5'1"

Jahoo
5.08333333 :)

The Answerer
5 feet 1 inch its average

Kristi
Rating
You're like 5 foot one inch or so...

aileenroxursox♥
5 feet 1 inch

simonfossey@btinternet.com
Depends how big your feet are!

mike
Rating
5 feet 1 inch

oh em gee its an answeryy
Rating
a lot and if your that tall than your probaly over 10 so you should be able to do the math

Cc W
Rating
5 feet 1 inch lol

Jennifer
Rating
a little over 5 feet

person
5 feet and .083 of an inch
so a little over 5 feet

(because there are 12 inches in a foot and if you divide 61 by 12, you will get 5.08333 or 5 1/12)

Dave M
Rating
Try 12 into 61 =

blue_angel29
Rating
5 feet 1 inch tall. :)

missa
5 ft 0ne inch

jel0336
5 feet and .083 of an inch
so a little over 5 feet.

Is incorrect... that is 5.083 feet....0.083 feet is 1/12 of a foot wich is one inch. There for you are 5feet 1 inch

kiim *<3
5"1"

Bobby Jim
5.083 feet

Admiralty
5'1'' 5 feet 1 inch

celsojb7
5'1 feeet

♥♥The Queen Has Spoken♥♥
5 feet 1 inch

azn3dx90
that would be 5 feet. 1 inch john.

Lakerland resident
Rating
5 feet 1 inch

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy